Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leon Knight's Twitter

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Some man you are.

I have no idea about your relationship or your missus history, but if I loved a woman enough to ask her to be my wife and she gave me two kids I certainly wouldn't join in abusing her when some nobody on twitter decides to insult and mock her.
  • edited July 2012
    so is someone actually condoning the arseholes actions or is this whole thread gone off the boil?
  • edited July 2012

Off_it said:

JaShea99 said:

? But there's nothing in my post more moronic than your ridiculous, immature claim that people in a certain part of the country have sex with their relatives...

Just going by what I read on the Internet - so it must be true.

Didn't dream for a moment you would get the point. Shame really - guess I was giving you too much credit before.
    You didn't make a very good point actually because you compared Danielle Lloyd sleeping around to incest which is a crime.
    No, I didn't, but I wouldn't expect you to understand. And I'm the moron, apparently.
  • There's been a real lack of class on Charlton Life recently hasn't there?
  • A
    JaShea99 said:

It's not just the number of partners. Was she meeting average men at the Supermarket? No. It's the type of partner she was looking for, a certain type, profession, lifestyle. And as far as the age old and boring men/women sleeping around debate, GENERALLY women are deemed to be slags and men are not because they have sex for different reasons. Some women hang around with famous/rich men for money/status/to further their career/get their face in the paper, yet it doesn't (to my knowledge) happen the other way around. the most blatant example of this is in the fact that the most unattractive male celebs can still be seen with a string of women on their arm, yet you don't see it the other way around.

Amen brother... Spot on.

Pretty much mate :( getting a bit tired of it all tbh. May seems such a long time ago.

I have no idea who this young lady is, but she sounds like she is the victim here. I just hope her children aren't affected by the sorry saga that appears to be occurring.

As for Mr. Knight, it is clear he has achieved his goal, if he hadn't there wouldn't be so much classless squabbling on this message board.
  • edited July 2012

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

If someone called your missus a "ho" you wouldn't say anything back then ?

Are people not allowed to turn their lives around or should talentless idiots like Leon Knight be able to condemn them publicly for all time on the basis of their behaviour years ago ?

If someone said my bird got passed around the Tottenham dressing room like a tub of shower gel then if it was true I'd say to my bird 'that is true though to be fair you slag'.
    Even if it was years ago and you now were married and had two kids ?
    Even more so. The same way I take the piss out of her now for the loser she was with before me. I'd prefer to call her a slag and make a joke about it because I'm ok with it than get upset about it.
    You can take the piss out of her all you want, your decision and as a married couple - your business.

I don't believe for one second that if someone had made it an abusive onslaught against your family on a public site like Twitter so that everyone was talking about it up and down the country and your wife felt absolutely awful about it - you would just turn around and say "err, yeah but you did didn't you."

Tell me I'm wrong, but I know you wouldn't do it. And if you would, then that says a lot.

• Some people on this site have strange views, you can tell it is the school holidays.
  • Chatting to an England coach last season - he said Leon Knight was the most gifted footballer he'd ever worked with. Genuinely could have been world class but had a shocking attitude
  • Sponsored links:

• Two ways of looking at this.

Firstly Leon knight is pretty obviously the lowest common denomination of humanity and what he has done is, well, classless to say the least.

Secondly, you are what you eat and in this country like most countries, shit sticks. The young lady actually went out of her way to publicly be seen with affluent young men and made no bones about it. She didn't happen across a succession of footballers by chance, she hunted them effectively. And whilst pretty disgusting words have been aimed her way she has done this in the past and almost caused a diplomatic incident with the abhorrent behaviour she aimed at an Indian actress in a show famous for fame seeking desperation.

I think though whilst the second view may be valid it does not excuse or allow the sort of behaviour knight has displayed.
  • cafctom said:

You can take the piss out of her all you want, your decision and as a married couple - your business.

I don't believe for one second that if someone had made it an abusive onslaught against your family on a public site like Twitter so that everyone was talking about it up and down the country and your wife felt absolutely awful about it - you would just turn around and say "err, yeah but you did didn't you."

Tell me I'm wrong, but I know you wouldn't do it. And if you would, then that says a lot.

I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick. My girlfriend has that kind of sence of humour where she would laugh if I said that but I guess you wouldn't know that. I didn't mean I would start abusing her.

The original point I was making was that 1. Jamie and Danielle shouldn't have said anything because they can't exactly argue what he was saying and 2. what some loser like Leon Knight says isn't important and they shouldn't have given him the reaction he was looking for.
  • about right there carter.
  • bikegate
  • Swisdom said:

Chatting to an England coach last season - he said Leon Knight was the most gifted footballer he'd ever worked with. Genuinely could have been world class but had a shocking attitude

Used to watch Leon Knight for Chelsea's reserves at Aldershot and he looked brilliant. Streets ahead of the other players around him but then he just disappeared, which I'm led to believe was to do with his application. Always paid attention to his career to see where he ended up. Can't say I'm overly impressed as he clearly ended up mental
  • Carter said:

Two ways of looking at this.

Firstly Leon knight is pretty obviously the lowest common denomination of humanity and what he has done is, well, classless to say the least.

Secondly, you are what you eat and in this country like most countries, shit sticks. The young lady actually went out of her way to publicly be seen with affluent young men and made no bones about it. She didn't happen across a succession of footballers by chance, she hunted them effectively. And whilst pretty disgusting words have been aimed her way she has done this in the past and almost caused a diplomatic incident with the abhorrent behaviour she aimed at an Indian actress in a show famous for fame seeking desperation.

I think though whilst the second view may be valid it does not excuse or allow the sort of behaviour knight has displayed.

So what you're saying is an adult woman slept with consenting adult men and didn't feel the correct amount of shame for doing what she wanted?
    Wow, what a bitch. I can see where you guys are coming from now. Bring back hanging I say.
  • Don't think that's what I said mate
  • Carter said:

Don't think that's what I said mate

If they weren't rich it would of been ok then?
  • It would make no difference to me at all. What I do know though is that by behaving in that way it makes it easy to be tainted as a starfucker. Rightly or wrongly.

And if they were not affluent football players she would not have gotten herself the profile and fans she now enjoys. I doubt, somehow, that she would have settled for an average joe though do you?

That's the Tom Daley abuser kid from tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• EastStand said:

Carter said:

Don't think that's what I said mate

If they weren't rich it would of been ok then?
    the point is, she chose to 'earn a living' this way. selling stories to magazines by flashing skin, getting drunk and collecting footballers like panini stickers.
    The worst thing about that lifestyle choice certainly wont be leon knights tweets, itll be explaining to her kids why the other kids take the piss of how mum got famous.
  • Carter said:

It would make no difference to me at all. What I do know though is that by behaving in that way it makes it easy to be tainted as a starfucker. Rightly or wrongly.

And if they were not affluent football players she would not have gotten herself the profile and fans she now enjoys. I doubt, somehow, that she would have settled for an average joe though do you?

Some may say she has gone out there and got what she wants out of life,
  • and is that a lifestyle you would support your daughter with woodsywood?
  • edited July 2012
    What's that supposed to mean?!

Meant the Knight tweet.
  • Carter said:

It would make no difference to me at all. What I do know though is that by behaving in that way it makes it easy to be tainted as a starfucker. Rightly or wrongly.

Possibly and good luck to her, but you have to take the rough with the smooth. Again, I'm not saying she deserves to be spoken to like that for one second.

• and is that a lifestyle you would support your daughter with woodsywood?

I wouldn't agree with it but if she was happy what can you do? To be fair she hasn't done anything wrong.
  • Carter said:

Carter said:

Possibly and good luck to her, but you have to take the rough with the smooth. Again, I'm not saying she deserves to be spoken to like that for one second.

I think this is the point. She doesn't deserve it but she slept with footballers for fame and publicity so if she wants the good fame and publicity she needs to accept the bad fame and publicity.
  • Carter said:

Carter said:

I think this is the point. She doesn't deserve it but she slept with footballers for fame and publicity so if she wants the good fame and publicity she needs to accept the bad fame and publicity.
    She spread her legs for a lot of rich footballers then one fell in love with her(job done).can't be nice having a wife with a "reputation"of ,which she has a fairly bad one.
  • Having looked at most of these messages I still haven't worked why Knight started the abuse. Did she go with him once or is he just acting as some sort of moral judge?
  • would she remember if she did banstead?