Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leon Knight's Twitter

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:

nolly said:

she has got through legions of footballers and is the town bike but uncalled for

I agree she's a manky racist scouse cumbucket but there is no need for a gentleman to say anything rude about her.

agreed, just because she has spent half her life with a minge wetter than a spastics chin doesnt mean people can have a pop at her.
    regulars on here will know that I am no fan of political correctness but this metaphor is offensive frankly in my opinion.
    Totally agree
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I dont often comment, but that is bang out of order and I have agree with you Len.

• Options
    This thicko is still spouting his nonsense this afternoon, taking the morale high ground :

Leon Knight ‏@LeonKnight82

U wanna fuck about with me & get ur little mates 2 send me little side tweets about my kids. motherfucker Ill b the main reason 4 ur divorce

I can take whatever banter there is .... But u see when it comes to kids I don't go down that road ... U had ur mates do it so now we will c
  • Options
    Was gonna say the same to PassItToLeaburn when the Wheres Leroy thread came about last week i was wondering i have not see Passit for well years. Hope all is ok dude.

To be fair tho Suz she has been with loads of blokes, and i make Sparrows legs right, i wouldnt have wanted to marry a bird who most of the local boozer had been with or infact anyone i knew had been with. And just because it was reported on that she had been with that many blokes in the pony rags like the sun does not mean its not true! They usually come with a pic and i for one remember seeing many a pic of her with some scumbag 'balller like our friend MBent.

Still think Knight is out of order, and i still think i wouldnt of married riggs if people from the print trade had one night stands with her. I think thats the kind of point our Fwend from the blue seat show room is saying, and he put his point accross very well, and he found me the amazing shoes i bought last week for half price. Well done him haha.
  • Options
    what shoes?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    T.C.E said:

LenGlover said:

agreed, just because she has spent half her life with a minge wetter than a spastics chin doesnt mean people can have a pop at her.
    regulars on here will know that I am no fan of political correctness but this metaphor is offensive frankly in my opinion.
    I dont often comment, but that is bang out of order and I have agree with you Len.

I was going to post the same Len but decided that I'd let someone else take the flack for trying to promote a little civility on here. Thanks for stepping up to the plate as it's a disgusting post in more than one respect.
  • Options
    edited July 2012

T.C.E said:

LenGlover said:

I was going to post the same Len but decided that I let someone else take the flack for trying to promote a little civility on here. Thanks for stepping up to the plate as it's a disgusting post in more than one respect.

A lot of the comments on this thread are disgusting, this is just the worst one.
  • Options
    @MCS

Thanks mate, I originally stopped viewing the site because my work firewall wouldn't let me on (amongst other things), I've lurked from time to time - not really sure why it was this topic that drew me back in to posting, a rare quiet day at work I guess!

Anyway, I'm very well, thanks! Hope all's OK for you too!
  • Options
    A mate of mine (a girl) grew up with Jamie O'Hara. I know enough about him to not care. He is a nob.
  • Options
    What a horrible snidey little twat Knight appears to be. He's totally over stepped the mark and shown himself to be a classless, disrespectful excuse of a man. I bet his mum is really proud of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

nolly said:

she has got through legions of footballers and is the town bike but uncalled for

I agree she's a manky racist scouse cumbucket but there is no need for a gentleman to say anything rude about her.

I too find that remark highly offensive, more so than anything Knight has said. Let's hope one day that you don't have a disabled son or daughter and have ignorant people making such remarks about them. Sometimes I despair of the human race and this is one of those times.
  • Options
    the picture he put up today was disgustin really, y does he feel the need to do this? hes out of contract not a way to get urself noticed
  • Options
    We have got some right do gooders on here. Would love to track back to when the whole big brother race row was goin on and see what the same people had to say about ms Lloyd.

Just saying like.
  • Options
    ha ha true,complete wrongun she is
  • Options
    This idiot appears to be such a rubbish player that he will soon be looking for a job in the 'real' world. I do hope that potential employers will take all this into account should he ever head their way.
  • Options
    If she was a would ya I would

Dont do twatter So ain't got a scooby what's been said it if knight has slagged off Ohara's Missus then Ohara needs to bang him out

All this rubbish about how many people she has actually would ya'd is nonsense Atkeast she wouldnt be a star fish in the sack and I would rather would ya someone who knows what she wants and what a bloke would want

• Options
    Slag her off as much as you like guys. The truth is 95% of the fellas on here would love a peice of her..................................and the other 5% would just stay in the gay bar.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

This thicko is still spouting his nonsense this afternoon, taking the morale high ground :

U wanna fuck about with me & get ur little mates 2 send me little side tweets about my kids. motherfucker Ill b the main reason 4 ur divorce

I can take whatever banter there is .... But u see when it comes to kids I don't go down that road ... U had ur mates do it so now we will c

So it's ok for Knight to attack O'Hara'a family but not vice versa ? Says all you need to know
  • Options
    I think knights referring to the kids se9 , don't think he mentioned o'haras sprogs

• Options
    I think knights referring to the kids se9 , don't think he mentioned o'haras sprogs

But their mums fair game ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he's not a rubbish player , much like Rohan Ricketts he's got too much to say for himself
  • Options
    played a fair few games as well
  • Options
    also a accomplished martial artist
  • Options
    nolly said:

also a accomplished martial artist

is she? i wouldnt mess about with her then

• Options
    Boogica knows Jamie really well and all his family, silly silly boy Knight
  • Options
    I think someone earlier summed it up about society these days and I'm saying that in my 20's. The more worrying thing is Knight has kids, he's setting such a great example to them.
  • Options
    It would be interesting to see how certain people on this website would react if Leon Knight was talking about there Mrs or sister.

Doubt very much it would still be well she is a slag what does she expect.
  • Options

steve you are right son knight is a very silly lad, jamie and his family are personal friends of mine and i wouldnt like to be in his shoes if they get hold of him.
  • Options
    Knight is a total prick its as simple as that, his comments show him for wot he is.
  • Options
    boogica said:

steve you are right son knight is a very silly lad, jamie and his family are personal friends of mine and i wouldnt like to be in his shoes if they get hold of him.
    I for one hope that Jamie's friends do get hold of him.

If knight has a problem, he should sort it out in person and not on a public message board.