Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Demo out tomorrow.

Be interesting to see how we fare this year.

Hoping Dale Stephens isn't 5'7 on there again.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully we'll be half decent for once, a couple of our players are faster than last year and Kermorgant's heading is 99!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Do we have a researcher for FIFA similar to the FM games?
  • Options
    heavenSE7 said:

Probably not.
  • Options
    I will be getting it yet again. I've got Charlton to the PREM on Fifa 12 and in the Uefa cup quarter finals but got bored of it about 2 months ago.
  • Options
    only want it for clubs and h2h, clubs sounds good this year.
  • Options
    only ever get it so i can play my mates. Occasionally play a half or full season single player
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Going back to PES this time, didn't like FIFA 12 much. Looking forward to FM2013 too ;)
  • Options
    Pro clubs, h2h seasons and ultimate team are the 3 modes I play, hope we get put in a better group than last year, I hated every other game being against FC Sion and LA Galaxy
  • Options
    The PES demo is horrible
  • Options
    One of the worst times to switch to PES, its lost a lot of ground to FIFA in the past 2-3 years
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only play it online and love it. Can't beat scoring a last minute winner against a frenchie or German and running off giving it the ssssshhhhh.

Will defo be getting it again this year
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I made the Wagstaff flop my VP's trademark..
  • Options
    Can't wait for this.

FIFA 12 is awesome and the people that say it was a downgrade on FIFA 11 don't understand football.
  • Options
    MattD said:

The PES demo is horrible

One of the worst times to switch to PES, its lost a lot of ground to FIFA in the past 2-3 years

I just don't like the way Fifa plays, nice to have all the sponsors and what not though.

I'll give PES a try but if it fails then I'll stick to Football Manager.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    delete
  • Options
    Double post doh!
  • Options
    Switched back to Pro Evo last year, much better game, Fifa has the licenses but Pro Evo has the realistic football experiance.

If you wait to get Pro Evo a few weeks after release then someone online will have done a free save file with all the correct kits and league's, nobody can fix the poor & boring gameplay of Fifa.

I will be giving both a go this year as i always do as i was a Fifa fan for a couple of seasons & when i was a teenager.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @GretnaGreenAddick cheers for the heads up, will check it out ;)

Been a fan of PES since the late 90s when it was called "International Superstar Soccer"

Good times.
  • Options
    I would add the 2 games appeal to a different market, if you want the "british" style of football and more flash but hollow features plus have plenty of time to play then Fifa is your game.

Im more of a purist and fan of the more european passing game plus want a game i can just pick up and play at this stage of my life, that is what Pro Evo offers.

• Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Been a fan of PES since the late 90s when it was called "International Superstar Soccer"

Good times.

No worries, additional bonus this year is that the save files often turn one of the league's in to the Championship(20 teams) so we have a great chance of being in the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently Wayne Rooney plays as .... Wayne Rooney ( Username Online).
  • Options

I would add the 2 games appeal to a different market, if you want the "british" style of football and more flash but hollow features plus have plenty of time to play then Fifa is your game.

Im more of a purist and fan of the more european passing game plus want a game i can just pick up and play at this stage of my life, that is what Pro Evo offers.

Have to agree with the comment about game time - there are so many button combos to learn in Fifa it sometimes feels like it'd be easier to learn to play guitar. I just don't have the time to master it anymore. I thought about buying a PS2 so I could go back to the older PES games.

Bring back Sensible World of Soccer I say. Best. Football. Game. Ever.
  • Options
    excited as always for fifa releases!
    finished fifa 12 with the following:

Clubs Rank = 88 in the world - FC Boom v4
    H2H season rank - division 1 - record 225w-80d-75L - 16 division titles in 42 seasons

dont play ultimate team or any mode where you have to pay money to improve your side... ridiculous IMO
    sam3110 said:

Pro clubs, h2h seasons and ultimate team are the 3 modes I play, hope we get put in a better group than last year, I hated every other game being against FC Sion and LA Galaxy

i hear ya, i prob played against the la galaxy/NY redbulls/or Swansea FC for half my fixtures in H2H last fifa season

• Options

Gazcafc81 said:

Good times.

No worries, additional bonus this year is that the save files often turn one of the league's in to the Championship(20 teams) so we have a great chance of being in the game.
    Haha nice!! Wonder what we'd be called, South East London Reds again? :)
  • Options

heavenSE7 said:

Probably not.
    I did it for one year but had to give it up, didn't have the time for it. Was a few versions back so no idea how it works now.
  • Options
    Going back to PES this year, Fifa 12 got predictable after playing 20 odd games. PES is ready to take back it's crown, Fifas treading water.
  • Options
    Pro evo is not more of a realistic football experience.
    I was PES through and through until roughly 09/10. It was a great game but FIFA stepped it up and theres no going back.

Played the recent pes demo out of interest and it was rubbish.
  • Options
    Not sure if this is legit but this site tells you our player ratings.

http://www.chuzzz.com/UT13/
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Have to agree with the comment about game time - there are so many button combos to learn in Fifa it sometimes feels like it'd be easier to learn to play guitar. I just don't have the time to master it anymore. I thought about buying a PS2 so I could go back to the older PES games.

Bring back Sensible World of Soccer I say. Best. Football. Game. Ever.
    If you've got Xbox you can download the Sensible World of Soccer demo and possibly the whole game for free. Its a good laugh. I hope our ratings are good this year and that our players have good player growth on career mode.

Also on H2H I've played my record is something like 50 wins 15 draws and 9 loses. Very proud of not losing 10 games on H2H : ) A different story on ultimate team though where I've won roughly 200 and lost about 100, not to bad.
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Gazcafc81 said:

Good times.

Haha nice!! Wonder what we'd be called, South East London Reds again? :)
    Losing South London Reds was one of the worst parts of us getting relegated from the Premier League.