Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    addick16 said:

Jarman said:

sam3110 said:

Jarman said:

May sound audatious but I would recommend that H2H games are no longer actually online against a human.

What makes me say this is, in all the games I've played so far not ONE oppo player has a mic. In 11 & 12 oppo players used to come on the mic if the scoreline was greater than usual.

The players entering the field..Always I find my self in a game where I have to wait 2 mins for the other player to press A. Where it has that 1/2 bar in the top left of the screen.
    Are they suggesting that every player I've played agains't has to watch the teams come out, every time?!

And gameplay. Very rarely will you come across someone who uses skill,brings the GK out, tells you to SHHHH once they have scored.
    These are things that you do with your mates, and without them, it just seems as if I'm up against the CPU.

I don't celebrate many of my goals, I don't bring the keeper out as it usually backfires and I rarely use a lot of skill, then again I am 18-1-1 on one of my FUT profiles so far....
    Yeah, I'm not saying that everyone acts like this.
    But in previous games it was more common than and now it's non-exsistant behavour. Which is strange.
    I just think their servers aren't strong enough to handle all the users and they often match up players with a CPU.
    i can guarantee that i have never played against a CPU during a H2H season match. i check the location and profile of my opponent prior to kickoff before every match...
    Why do you do that? does it change the way you play against them lol

I agree though thats nonsense, its defo against a human as i get the odd pm saying you must be cheating etc

Agree alot of people seem to watch the intor though, but the other day i had an opponent who brought the keeper out a few times which was fun/easy :)

On H2H i usually play 4-3-3 Attack
    Hamer, Solly, Morro, Cort, Wiggins
    Pritchard, Stephens
    Jackson
    Haynes Fuller

Dunno who other player is at the top of my head lol
  • Options
    Funny thing about football games, nobody, and I mean nobody gives two hoots about anyone else's career mode.
  • Options
    Is whoever plays as Ozil's (something or another) on here? If so, a decent player. Wld have pm'd a clear CAFC fan, home and away kits + badge in FUT last night, but was so knackered forgot his/her username.

Anyways, do you ever get accusatory messages from players claiming you are using a server to disrupt a game? I have no idea what the tw*t who pm'd me last night was going on about and had been hammered 6-1 by him anyway, but clearly was upset about something, claiming he'd report me to Sony. Good luck to him, I've only got to grips with the FUT game in the last month, let alone using a computer to disrupt the game. I do have half a life lol....
  • Options
    Pavo said:

Is whoever plays as Ozil's (something or another) on here? If so, a decent player. Wld have pm'd a clear CAFC fan, home and away kits + badge in FUT last night, but was so knackered forgot his/her username.

Anyways, do you ever get accusatory messages from players claiming you are using a server to disrupt a game? I have no idea what the tw*t who pm'd me last night was going on about and had been hammered 6-1 by him anyway, but clearly was upset about something, claiming he'd report me to Sony. Good luck to him, I've only got to grips with the FUT game in the last month, let alone using a computer to disrupt the game. I do have half a life lol....

LOL its funny cos if mine lag's i always pm them saying sort your connection out you.... ! then usually get responses saying its yours :)
  • Options
    FUT down until further notice. EA are hopefully at last trying to fix this bug ridden game. Back to playing Seasons then - a much slower game using CAFC I must admit. Had got used to using top players in the FUT game.
  • Options
    Is anyone else having trouble trying to access the "trade" feature of FUT, just keeps popping up with message saying "problem with connecting to FUT servers" cant buy any contracts so cant play FUT at all.
  • Options
    EA have closed trading due to someone hacking and having unlimited coins. Its completely messed up the market and means contracts were costing 40000 coins plus
  • Options
    Messi was selling for 15 million
  • Options
    so glad i got my xbox flashed in times like these,who wants to pay 50 quid on fifa when the servers are always down,and people always wanting to glitch there way to million on FUT,naa ill get my copy for free.
  • Options
    They are in a right mess with their online FUT game. Could be so good, but fraught with problems nigh on weekly and totally frustrating for the consumer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

EA have closed trading due to someone hacking and having unlimited coins. Its completely messed up the market and means contracts were costing 40000 coins plus

So how am I meant to buy contracts or have they effectively stopped everyone playing for a while?

• Options
    Maxed out all my players with contracts already.
    Pulled Lewandoski IF out of a pack on monday, sold for 95k
    Spent it on Alba, Pique, Valdes and Ozil

Dont even play games on UT just open the free packs, cant stand how fast it is.
  • Options
    FUT makes generates so much money for EA. read an article last year which stated Ea sports makes over 4x as much from FUT revenue then selling the actual game itself to gamestores. some people just want to give their money away in a tight economy. ...
  • Options
    I can't stand how slow Seasons with Charlton is now that I've played FUT. The game is properly scr*wed. Lockout on FUT and I froze on two games in Season earlier and lost the points (was winning in both). May be a return to PES next season....
  • Options
    Will probably be the same bull next year at the very least as well. They wont push for new technology until they can start developing for the new consoles. Even then the first game on the new consoles will most likely be them testing things seeing whats capable/whats not.
  • Options
    5 seasons in to my Charlton career on fifa, only two players I've kept are Haynes and solly, since now in champions league. Solly who starts with a rating of 65 or 66 is now rated 82 overall! Most improvement I've ever had on fifa, also very realistic...
  • Options
    you have played 5 season?? woahhh i got bored after 2 and a half went and managed Arsenal bought a couple players and got bored again, all about online. I even had Zaha, Austin, Butland and a few other gems S Long
  • Options
    What is FUT?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

What is FUT?

Fifa Ultimate Team, basically Pokemon mixed with FIFA....
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Dave2l said:

What is FUT?

Fifa Ultimate Team, basically Pokemon mixed with FIFA....
    *tries to substitute sent off player*

PROFFESSOR OAK: You can't do that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I must have got a dodgy copy - In my version of FIFA13, you have to gain bungs from Arabs to get the World Cup and humiliate the country who invented the game in the first place!