Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Comments

• Options

Is there a Charlton Life online league?

Good idea.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Strangely, he did this in real life while I was posting the video.

Solly Vs Newcastle in FA Cup on World Class...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VovUtxoy_oU&list=UUoAM3hQXl1RGa4ZK9kWpvJA&index=1&feature=plcp
  • Options
    my ut is

cech
    sagna
    vermalen
    agger
    evra
    ramieres
    scholes
    sahin
    dembele
    podolski
    dzeko
  • Options
    what is ut? always played career before last season. noe seasons again = div 5 but struggling, ut?
  • Options
    My ut
    Sczeny
    Jenkinson mertasaker koscielny gibbs
    Oxlade gotze the borussia dortmound cm n rm
    Gomez n lewondowski at top !
  • Options
    Lloris
    sagna koscielny sahko clichy
    nzogbia Cabaye flamini nasri
    Benzema remy

I also have a Russian league team, just need etoo and danny to complete it really
  • Options
    I am trying this, but have been given a pile of rubbish players and am being spanked by international standard players. can you buy with real cash better players? Is this like apps add ons?
  • Options
    the old charlton team is playing pretty awesome atm! ive gone 4-4-2 with
    Hamer
    Wiggins
    Taylor
    Cort
    Solly
    Wilson
    Stephens
    Jackson
    Green (awesome shots btw!)
    bwp
    fuller (insanely good.)
  • Options
    just a couple of fuller goals from last night, for anyone wondering if hes good...

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/138182764

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/138182921
  • Options
    Pavo said:

I am trying this, but have been given a pile of rubbish players and am being spanked by international standard players. can you buy with real cash better players? Is this like apps add ons?

You can spend money buying microfost points, which you can convert to 'fifa points' which you can spend to buy packs in which you get a random selection of cards, but be warned that you can spend a lot of money and still not get international standard players, its all a lottery. That sid my mate opened 1, compared to my 10 (i have ultimate edition and early access lol) and i got nothing, he got ronaldo :\
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers CharltonSummerfield! A 'few' packs later and I've got Ozil, Luiz, Cisse, Donovan and Dzagoev. Need more quality at the back, but something to play with at last!
  • Options
    I got pretty lucky in card packs tbh.opened 4 and got Benzema, Nasri, Lloris and Clichy in them, straight away decided to build a team of frog and snail munching, cheese gobbling, wine quaffing, beret wearing, onion loving surrender monkeys.
  • Options
    FFS I've had awful luck the best I've managed out of 3 is foster and Molotov from city
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Leon Cort is in FUT team of the week. He's gone up to 67 overall.

Link: http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kxbnMtaVkBh:360
  • Options
    I struggle on FUT, must admit, think I get it, but boy, it's hard work.
  • Options
    Bloody well hate contracts , think it would be a much better game without them. Always play as Charlton on online seasons and we are pretty good. Fuller is immense and Cort is solid , nothing gets past him and Morro, much like real life.
  • Options
    Has anyone Had any freezes or stuttering?! I've had a few but I hear it is unplayable for some.
  • Options
    I know its stupid to buy them the night they come out..but for charlton players I just cant resist! In form Cort for 40 000 coins lol, but he's a monster at the back! worth it in my opinion!
  • Options

I know its stupid to buy them the night they come out..but for charlton players I just cant resist! In form Cort for 40 000 coins lol, but he's a monster at the back! worth it in my opinion!

You could have most players in the world for that!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012

but all those players still wouldn't be able to get through my super-cort!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

but all those players still wouldn't be able to get through my super-cort!
    Danny graham would tear him apart!
  • Options
    not a chance! ;) played my first game last night, torres couldnt get through morrison and IF Cort! though tbh i was a little gutted that Cort got his in form over solly..but hey better than nothing!
  • Options
    Haven't got one CAFC player yet, but as above, am getting some stuttering and have lost connection twice on the game, earning coins but no result in both games. They've got some technical work to do in the background. Now that I've worked out how to increase team chemistry, applied fitness, training etc, starting to pick up wins.

It is more true to life as a game, but equally some stuff happens which appears too assisted. Work on Ozil's fitness etc before a game and 70 mins plus the ball is stuck to his foot like glue (and that ain't me, as I'm basic tactics pass, lob, pass, shoot) and he's now pretty much gauranteed to get a goal - not complaining, just an observation.

My issue will be spending the same on the game again for Gold Packs. If I was a kid in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, I'd be the fattest kid on the planet - I absolutely love a 'reveal', so this feature alone is a bloody gem of an idea.
  • Options

On PS3 this morning you can get him on a buy him now for about 20k
  • Options
    Can someon explain in simple what this "cards" business is all about. I've never heard of it before.
  • Options
    Had a couple of bugs last night, both in career.

Bought Stephens and Hollands on as subs and they were both invisible. Renewed Wagstaff contract and it gave him negative 1 yr left instead of 3 years. He left at the end of the season...
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Had a couple of bugs last night, both in career.

Bought Stephens and Hollands on as subs and they were both invisible. Renewed Wagstaff contract and it gave him negative 1 yr left instead of 3 years. He left at the end of the season...

Oh no.. this concerns me greatly... what format is this? XB? Invisible players used to happen to me a lot on 12.
  • Options
    Theres a patch coming tomorrow morning on both consoles not sure about pc to fix career glitches and ultimate team ones.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

On PS3 this morning you can get him on a buy him now for about 20k
    hahaha oh dayaaamn! oh well I was lucky in my starter packs got Lampard, mascherano and alexis sanchez, so plenty left over for my CAFC team
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Just got these two in a premium gold pack lets just say business has picked up