Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

addick16 said:

im actually getting upset with a h2h glitch opponents have been using against me.

when you get to division1, you come across people who use every little cheat in the game to win. for example i was playing some brazilian side and everytime i won possession of the ball, the lag would become unplayable and the connection was horrid. however everytime he had the ball, the game would clear to an open. even when i was on a 1v1 with the keeper...

what i found is that my opponents were slightly unplugging then quickly plugging back in the ethernet cord on the back of the xbox system. that causes the game to stutter and become unplayable but not dropping connection for a loss. so pathetic that some people cant enjoy a video game without cheating.

Some people, (Americans mostly) use dedicated lag switches, which are buttons attached to ethernet cables that reduce bandwidth and cause the game to stutter. Some people out there are properly obsessed with being 'the best' that they must cheat to get anywhere close, and then to cap it all off they send you messages about how easy you are and how you are such a n00b

Sometimes it's easier to just play mates who come over to yours for a session
    dedicated lag switches? ive never heard of that, but sounds like something some dbags would use to cheat up a video game. ffs
  • Options
    Crock of shit game. Still crashes as soon as it finds an opponent.
  • Options
    I should point out that the game was featured on Watchdog the other day as having major crashing issues. I would get your money back.
  • Options
    I saw that actually, what are the chances of them giving my money back though, I'm sure I've had it over a month now.
  • Options
    new patch out soon which will hopefully fix the crashes! the patch is on PC already, soon on consoles.
  • Options
    SexyDave said:

new patch out soon which will hopefully fix the crashes! the patch is on PC already, soon on consoles.

Fingers crossed soon may play later if they do, or its just career mode :( Will be such a sick game if they sort the bugs out
  • Options
    EA definitely need a Quality Manager, or if they have one they need to sack him.
  • Options
    The Quality Control testing on Fifa is immense. There is so much to test, so many factors to fix. A tester could, and does, spend a full day just clicking the A button or whatever, to see what happens. The issues are particularly tough to focus on with online. Thing is, if Call Of Duty can function as well as it does, with millions playing at any given time, I don't see why EA Sports, the richest studio out there, cannot do it too.

Where EA fall down is communication - they are hopeless at telling people what's going on, and those who do have the jobs of communicating to fans are hamstrung by their superiors, who won't let them be as candid as they'd like about certain bugs.

The Fifa series is the biggest selling game of all time, and while that means it should be the best-supported, the converse is true - so many sales, no need to invest a huge amount of time in support. The dev team do want to fix it, they just don't have much time - they're already working on Fifa 14. Maybe they need to skip a year and perfect the engine...

The bugs I have experienced are mostly game freezes and crashes in the menus, and a stuttering during a 'play on/ advantage' from the ref. Best thing you can do is detail it, very specifically and unemotionally, in an email to EA or post on their Facebook page. Devs will look into it if they get the time. Sadly, with so many 13-year-olds spewing abuse and vitriol, the message to EA tends to get a bit lost.
  • Options
    Never knew there was a 'lag' switch thing. Just thought my broadband was playing up. Unbelievable if players are going to such lengths and glad I've stll managed to beat some of the a-holes!
  • Options
    EA are an absolute joke of a company, the sooner they crash and burn the better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The ball has started to disappear in some games again. A great game when it works, but they must sort these glitches next season.
  • Options
    You guys think FIFA is bad for glitches, have any of you tried to play Skyrim? It's absolutely ridiculous.

In FIFA news I am about to win the FA cup with Morcambe. Final against Chelski.
  • Options
    Love FIFA but refuse to pay £40+ for a game that appears to be riddled with bugs & faults. Will prob buy it once it has gone down in price & hopefully they have released an update or two to solve the issues
  • Options
    Fifa 13 is ridiculous, the amount of money people spend on this game and it dosnt work properly, especially me ( I spend money on ultimate team unfortunately) It always plays up, I should be entitled to some fifa points or coins, all EA is are money grabbing scumbags. Ball always goes invisible and always disconnect.
  • Options
    addick16 said:

im actually getting upset with a h2h glitch opponents have been using against me.

when you get to division1, you come across people who use every little cheat in the game to win. for example i was playing some brazilian side and everytime i won possession of the ball, the lag would become unplayable and the connection was horrid. however everytime he had the ball, the game would clear to an open. even when i was on a 1v1 with the keeper...

what i found is that my opponents were slightly unplugging then quickly plugging back in the ethernet cord on the back of the xbox system. that causes the game to stutter and become unplayable but not dropping connection for a loss. so pathetic that some people cant enjoy a video game without cheating.

It's a glitch switch. A lot of people on COD are using then too.
  • Options
    What's h2h?
  • Options

What's h2h?

ranked online matches, head to head.
  • Options
    glad to inform you all that charlton have just won the championship at a canter, with 5 games to spare...finishing on 101 points! sound familiar?
  • Options
    jsut wondering if anyone knows the potential of any of our players and who become our best players
  • Options

jsut wondering if anyone knows the potential of any of our players and who become our best players

I am into my 3rd season, I have solly @ 76, Green 76, Jackson has gone down although does ok. Wiggins & Morro also 75 , got rid of the rest. Isquado is on 63 used sparingly and sent on loan for one month so i imagine he will get up there if i play him more.

My team:
    Buckland
    Solly, Hobbs, Turner, Wiggins
    Ince, Arfield, someone, Sterling
    Long & Austin up front

Playing H2H alot of late, into Division 4 promoted every season 2 i havent been champions was point away on each. Still finding my level where it gets tough, obviously do lose the odd game still not unbeatable.

Career in Premiership obviously first season played on Professional to get the hang of it now World Class
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is FUT 'system fixed' to make players' lives even more difficult if they start doing really well? I won the title in the top tier about a week ago, but since then cannot string two wins together. I've played Fifa for years and play a decent game, but for some games, players are slower, wayward passes despite me doing what I always do. Seems odd. If they deliberatly meddle when a player is playing well, it's out of order. Unlike H2H seasons using CAFC, I have learnt that real chemisty for players is totally in the mix on FUT. David Silva does nothing with my RVP/Suarez striking combo, whereas Nasri always pops up all the time and has a 1 in 2 goal ratio.
  • Options
    May sound audatious but I would recommend that H2H games are no longer actually online against a human.

What makes me say this is, in all the games I've played so far not ONE oppo player has a mic. In 11 & 12 oppo players used to come on the mic if the scoreline was greater than usual.

The players entering the field..Always I find my self in a game where I have to wait 2 mins for the other player to press A. Where it has that 1/2 bar in the top left of the screen.
    Are they suggesting that every player I've played agains't has to watch the teams come out, every time?!

And gameplay. Very rarely will you come across someone who uses skill,brings the GK out, tells you to SHHHH once they have scored.
    These are things that you do with your mates, and without them, it just seems as if I'm up against the CPU.
  • Options
    Jarman said:

May sound audatious but I would recommend that H2H games are no longer actually online against a human.

What makes me say this is, in all the games I've played so far not ONE oppo player has a mic. In 11 & 12 oppo players used to come on the mic if the scoreline was greater than usual.

The players entering the field..Always I find my self in a game where I have to wait 2 mins for the other player to press A. Where it has that 1/2 bar in the top left of the screen.
    Are they suggesting that every player I've played agains't has to watch the teams come out, every time?!

And gameplay. Very rarely will you come across someone who uses skill,brings the GK out, tells you to SHHHH once they have scored.
    These are things that you do with your mates, and without them, it just seems as if I'm up against the CPU.

I don't celebrate many of my goals, I don't bring the keeper out as it usually backfires and I rarely use a lot of skill, then again I am 18-1-1 on one of my FUT profiles so far....
  • Options
    i just won my first division title in H2H seasons. It took me about 17 seasons with only one relegation in the process.
    currently ranked top 1,000 in the world. record = 92 wins - 32 draws - 38 losses ... I always use the current CAFC team too which makes it fun.

seaborne has a great trait on him - "long pass"
    really excited to get frimpong in the side....
    jonnson and waggy have yet to be added to weekly roster update too...

i have tinkered with so many formations in the past, but the most recent one i have found success is the 4-2-4

---------------hamer----------------
    solly ------cort -----morro --------seaborne
    ------stephens---------jackson-----------
    pritchard------------------------kerkar
    ------------hulse-----haynes------------
  • Options
    Jonsson isn't on the game at all so I doubt they'll add him in the weekly update
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Jonsson isn't on the game at all so I doubt they'll add him in the weekly update

ya he is, i checked his stats last night on wolves. 66 CDM i believe, also can play RB and CB
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Jarman said:

I don't celebrate many of my goals, I don't bring the keeper out as it usually backfires and I rarely use a lot of skill, then again I am 18-1-1 on one of my FUT profiles so far....
    Yeah, I'm not saying that everyone acts like this.
    But in previous games it was more common than and now it's non-exsistant behavour. Which is strange.
    I just think their servers aren't strong enough to handle all the users and they often match up players with a CPU.
  • Options
    Jarman said:

sam3110 said:

Jarman said:

Yeah, I'm not saying that everyone acts like this.
    But in previous games it was more common than and now it's non-exsistant behavour. Which is strange.
    I just think their servers aren't strong enough to handle all the users and they often match up players with a CPU.
    i can guarantee that i have never played against a CPU during a H2H season match. i check the location and profile of my opponent prior to kickoff before every match...
  • Options
    How do you do that ?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bobcafc7 said:

How do you do that ?

go to main menu (by hitting big X on controller)
    go to friends tab
    tab over twice - to see recent players list (once the h2H gm begins, your opponent will appear there)
    click on his profile to see location, gamerscore, achievements, .... etc...