Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Comments

• Options
    Want to hear lifers ultimate team!!!?!?

Mine currently is

Ruddy GK

Martin Kelly RB

Steven Taylor CB

Raul Abidos CB

Adriano LB

Osman CAM

Rodwell CDM

Barry CDM

Ramsey CAM

Graham ST

Fletcher ST

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Just purchased it for £23.50 on G2PLAY.NET =)
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Just purchased it for £23.50 on G2PLAY.NET =)

FS I paid 39
  • Options
    Tesco response if I ask for my money back for taking £39!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I Game on PC so bound to be cheaper. Though g2play don't have the download files, lucky I got Usenet. ;)
  • Options

Tesco response if I ask for my money back for taking £39!

Lmao, Belly's gonna get ya!

• Options
    I'm considering buying FIFA 13 in the next few days.

To anyone that has purchased it and has played a good amount of games, is i actually worth buying?

My position is that money is tight at the moment but I enjoyed the last one and its a great game to play when you are winding down in the evening.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I'm considering buying FIFA 13 in the next few days.

To anyone that has purchased it and has played a good amount of games, is i actually worth buying?

My position is that money is tight at the moment but I enjoyed the last one and its a great game to play when you are winding down in the evening.

It's deffinately worth buying , however 40+ quid in game is a bit pricey , you can easily get it cheap on the Internet for 32 quid + delivery. The only thing i play FIFA for is ultimate team and career mode , both of which have been vastly Improved, however many of the other modes are roughly the same the only real difference being player updates, so really it depends on what you like the game for. I would also recommend skill modes, great time waster.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    This Fifa is much better than previous versions IMO. You don't have to have fast people to win games now like you did on 12 and its alot more down to your skill and decisions. Its a must buy. H2H season is great, I drew with a Millwall fan 1-1 yesterday and if I win my next game I get my first promotion in just 3 games. I've not got stuck into career mode yet though.

@CrayAddick I've finished my Prem squad for FUT and at the moment it is:

4-1-2-1-2

GK - Green

RB - Kelly

CB - Jagielka

CB - Olsson

LB - Riise

CDM - Parker

RM - Duff

CAM - Giggs

LM - Hoilett

ST - Bent

ST - Carroll

99 Chemistry and they cost 13k in total (Bent was 3k +) so I now finally have a gold team to go with my Charlton teams. : )

I still have 4K left so I might waste it on someone............
  • Options
    I've done a championship Ultimate team

GK: Hamer
    LB: Konchesky
    CB: Mills
    CB :Morrison
    RB: Halford (for the long throw)
    RM: Green
    CM: Cohen
    CM: Gillet
    LM: Woolford
    ST: Sordell
    ST: Kerms/Vydra

Just started the ultimate team on Wednesday, and won the league first.
    Think the game is very good, although think they need to sort out the fouls, very soft
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also if you have the whole Charlton squad on FUT put all the bronze players in one team and enter the online bronze tournament, I won every game 5-0ish and Smith got over 15 goals - easy money.

Also don't waste your hard earned real life money buying packs, I realised what a waste of dosh it was about half way through Fifa 12, don't do it.
  • Options
    Gone for a Serie A team first off - lots of pace:

GK: Marchetti
    CB: Diakite
    CB: Astori
    CB:Gamberini
    LM: Giovinco
    CM: Vidal
    CM: Guarin
    RM: Biabiany
    CF: El Shaarwary
    ST: Milito
    ST: Muriel / Jovetic

Got to love the 3-4-1-2 formation :)
  • Options
    personally, i cant stand FUT ... i already paid for the game, i see no need to give ea sports anymore of my money that they already have...
  • Options
    addick16 said:

personally, i cant stand FUT ... i already paid for the game, i see no need to give ea sports anymore of my money that they already have...

As long as you don't buy packs with real life money (your not forced to and don't have to) then its totally free.
  • Options
    Scznesny
    Clichy
    Vertongen
    Vermaelan
    Sagna
    Iniesta
    Alonso
    Fabregas
    Assiadi
    Hernandez
    Walcott

Also got - Mascherano, Giovinco, Gotze among others and a Charlton team
  • Options
    MattD said:

Scznesny
    Clichy
    Vertongen
    Vermaelan
    Sagna
    Iniesta
    Alonso
    Fabregas
    Assiadi
    Hernandez
    Walcott

Decent team , how much did it roughly cost?
  • Options
    @MattD and how did that amount of money so fast (it was alot I'm guessing)? I get my money by trading silver items/players for profit as after only 6 games I had 21K for just selling but that would not get me a quality team like yours.
  • Options

MattD said:

Scznesny
    Clichy
    Vertongen
    Vermaelan
    Sagna
    Iniesta
    Alonso
    Fabregas
    Assiadi
    Hernandez
    Walcott

Decent team , how much did it roughly cost?
    Someone dont get out much ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Probably about 200k worth there, picked up most on the cheap because I had early release. The extra coins you buy with the credits as well must have made over 50k on them. Then there is the 47k normal match winnings + 4 back 2 back promotion bonuses. Bought a pack and got Cech, sold for 45k

I dont trade to make profit. I was going to, but dont have the time or patience for it.

The front three cost me less than 15k, no one cost over 10k apart from the Spaniards and Mascherano

====

Stupid thing is I hate ultimate team. Apart from it being a EA moneygrabbing practice, it also plays like crap on fastforward. Had a half decent team last year as well, didnt play it after the first two weeks

Clubs is the way forward.
  • Options
    Got moutiniho on the cheap and khedira , only 2k for them both, a strong central midfield is the key yo a good team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Got moutiniho on the cheap and khedira , only 2k for them both, a strong central midfield is the key yo a good team

Decent, Moutinho was one of my first players, got about 4k for him.
    Shame the key in UT is pace, rather than a solid midfield!

• Options
    MattD said:

Decent, Moutinho was one of my first players, got about 4k for him.
    Shame the key in UT is pace, rather than a solid midfield!

Pace is less important this year, plus my wingers have 87 plus pace so it sort of compensates, the most expensive players are actually from Colorado rapids in the MLS, Wynne goes for 29 k and he's a silver centre back !!!
  • Options
    MattD said:

Probably about 200k worth there, picked up most on the cheap because I had early release. The extra coins you buy with the credits as well must have made over 50k on them. Then there is the 47k normal match winnings + 4 back 2 back promotion bonuses. Bought a pack and got Cech, sold for 45k

I dont trade to make profit. I was going to, but dont have the time or patience for it.

The front three cost me less than 15k, no one cost over 10k apart from the Spaniards and Mascherano

====

Stupid thing is I hate ultimate team. Apart from it being a EA moneygrabbing practice, it also plays like crap on fastforward. Had a half decent team last year as well, didnt play it after the first two weeks

Clubs is the way forward.

Credits?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I thought the Idea was not to have all the best players??

Wheres the skill in that?

Just saying.
  • Options
    I'm playing career as a player, currently been loaned out to the gills, played 6 scored 14, England manager currently impressed, this is on Pro, tackling as one player is too hard otherwise.
  • Options
    @InSollyWeTrust sounds like a purchase to me
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Just saying.

That's why I went for a championship team, all silver. The servers still put me up against all gold teams consisting if all prem players but I enjoy the challenge
  • Options

Gazcafc81 said:

Just saying.

That's why I went for a championship team, all silver. The servers still put me up against all gold teams consisting if all prem players but I enjoy the challenge
    Hmm intresting
  • Options
    Is there a Charlton Life online league?
  • Options
    Think the servers need time to adjust and sort out