Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Comments

• Options
    anybody goes out tonight and queue's for this needs to take a long hard look at their lives.
  • Options

anybody goes out tonight and queue's for this needs to take a long hard look at their lives.

FO, i rarely play it but i will probably be getting it tonight! Tomorrow night sorted cheap night in cheaper then a night out, Got footy training tonight finishes 10:30 so if im up i will go and get it.

Im sure i can cope with a few people on a forum think i need to get a life :P
  • Options
    nibble
  • Options

nibble

well played :(
  • Options
    Looks like they got bored of making our players look right after Morrison!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    At least we have our gold badges!
  • Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFNE6-lnGMo Watch half way through video

Why is Morrison the right sided centre back...
  • Options
    Only half way through my first match but Cort, Morro and Kermo are immense in the air, winning every header!
  • Options
    Kermo is not life like, nor fuller. Both are a bit pony :(

Only think a few of our players look like they do, poor effort on that front.

3 hours kip today and at work now, sad i know but hey ho
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I played the early access edition and found Fuller to be a beast in H2H mode, and playing 3 up front with Jackson and Green out wide and just one central midfielder (too attacking for real life I know) was an easy way to rack up the goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've increased Kermo's free kick accuracy from 34 to 71! Nice little Chris Powell on the side lines too. Match day hasn't updated though as it still reckons we're in 22nd place????
  • Options
    Yann's free kick accuracy is 34?! Don't wind me up!
  • Options
    Nice little touch with the "League One Champions" badge as well.
  • Options
    The missus text me saying 'do you want me to buy you fifa'

I ask her what's in it for her and she says I need to do more housework.

How am I supposed to fit in time for housework while I'm trying to game it FFS :D
  • Options
    I will be getting it and playing it later, if Yann's free kick accuracy is only 34 I will be sending E.A these video's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vvn79JGCgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfCIlGp9B9k

I'm sure I can find more...........
  • Options

How am I supposed to fit in time for housework while I'm trying to game it FFS :D

Don't panic, there's always the pause button.
  • Options

Don't panic, there's always the pause button.
    Could quickly whizz the Hoover around in the 30 seconds break you get on h2h
  • Options
    I never score from free kicks, his skill could be 100, so it means nothing + it doesn't stop me from winning 50%+ of games in H2H mode. Does the H2H rating from Fifa12 continue or do you start from scratch again? Only started H2H last season so excuse the ignorance.
  • Options
    Pavo said:

I never score from free kicks, his skill could be 100, so it means nothing + it doesn't stop me from winning 50%+ of games in H2H mode. Does the H2H rating from Fifa12 continue or do you start from scratch again? Only started H2H last season so excuse the ignorance.

H2H season's with the league format was only introduced last season so I won't know until I play it later. I hope the rating and results do carry over though as mine were great, I doubt they will though as on previous Fifa's it hasn't carried over but if this will change with the league format I don't know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't wait to get home from work, going to seriously smash this tonight. Determined not to lose at all on this fifa.... Won't happen obviously haha
  • Options
    Might be just me but the first touch seems pretty cack.
  • Options
    1 H2H 1 win and Kermo's heading as good as ever...
  • Options
    Just played my first h2h game. Was 6-1 up at half time. Won 8-1 in the end and he had 3 players sent off :D
  • Options
    Kids computer games??
    Don't any of you lot have wives? Kids?
    Lives?
    And anyway,the bloody golf's on.

Pull yourselves together!
  • Options
    Going to Tesco in a bit to get it, £35 there, can't argue
  • Options

Kids computer games??
    Don't any of you lot have wives? Kids?
    Lives?
    And anyway,the bloody golf's on.

Pull yourselves together!

Kids = tucked up in bed
    Wife = girls night out
    Me = Football computer games, glass of Pinot Noir and Ryder Cup on the lap top

Happy now?
  • Options
    So surrey quays tesco had like 100 or so out at 6pm, all sold out now. Trying lewisham and foots cray ones now
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Sainsburys are doing it for £35 aswell.
  • Options
    Got last one at foots cray, £39 though, email going off to tesco when im home about why theres a £4 increase in price