Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Comments

• Options
    Is anyone having a problem playing h2h on the ps3. Mine keeps saying "there was a problem with the online squad check. Please try again later"
  • Options

Got last one at foots cray, £39 though, email going off to tesco when im home about why theres a £4 increase in price

Don't you have anything better to do than complain about a £4 increase? lol

• Options
    Sainsbury's still going at 34.99 (well, in Crayford anyway.)
  • Options
    I love how everyone at Tesco we're like "you can get it for £29 if you buy a Playstation Network Card for £25" Well that means I'll be spending £15 more than I want to then won't it...idiots
  • Options
    Tesco's were always advertising it for £39 so not sure it's worth emailing to be fair! Only Sainsburys had it at £34.99. Picked up in Bromley at lunch time. Lovely jubbly
  • Options
    On the small labels underneath the stand with all the games it said £34.99, so not sure if it was only an in one store thing or what.
  • Options
    Banging them in with Yann. I refuse to bring him off over BWP.
    So good.

So good.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

I remember as a kid playing the first fifa and when you got red or yellow carded you could run away from the referee, best part of the game.

Yeah I think that was fifa 94 or 95 on the mega drive, That was the best part of the game.

Could you not push or tackle the ref and then just leg it. He would never catch you. You could be running for hours. Haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1crw8MCEc Definitely the best part!
  • Options
    just had a session with my mates, top top game. Definitley more my style than fifa 12, get much more attacking and flee flowing games and more goals.
  • Options
    Subtle differences, but great gameplay. Fuller's a monster!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BWP and Kermy out for 4 months each :(

Beat Ipswich 2-0 in the COC, Brummy in 2nd

Beat Burnley 2-1, Drew with Bristol City 1-1 and lost to Palace 2-1 :(
  • Options
    Much better than Fifa 12 so far, I got to the final of the silver cup on FUT but lost with my Charlton team.

I've started career mode and I've bought Ephraim for 600K (I drove a hard bargain) but I lost to Wolfsburg in my first friendly 1-0 thanks to a dodgy pen. Career has generally been improved and I'm going to try and stay up on legendary.

Clubs is also brilliant for those of you that play that, I'm going to play H2H after MOTD and the FLS.
  • Options
    LilAddick said:

Nicholas said:

I remember as a kid playing the first fifa and when you got red or yellow carded you could run away from the referee, best part of the game.

Yeah I think that was fifa 94 or 95 on the mega drive, That was the best part of the game.

Could you not push or tackle the ref and then just leg it. He would never catch you. You could be running for hours. Haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1crw8MCEc Definitely the best part!
    Classic
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ive played 2 games on head2head and neither of them have been saved in my player hub. Anyone else having the same problem. Still says I've played 0 games

Edit: ballbags. Just realized I've been playing them unranked
  • Options
    Talal said:

Joshuk87 said:

If you had to choose between buying FIFA13 or taking your girlfriend out to dinner on her birthday,

which club would you start a career with?

Did you nick that joke from Callum Harriott or him from you?! :)
    It was on sickipedia.
  • Options
    Like it so far. Goals can come from all round the team rather than just the strikers.
  • Options
    Also Fuller is our best player by a mile and mixed with Yann up front they're even more of a lethal combo.
  • Options
    Worth it?
  • Options
    is there a charlton life online league??
  • Options

Re Worth it?
    Yes, particularly if you play Online Seasons. I noticed gremlins all of last week on the fifa12 seasons game (so suspect they'll only get worse in the weeks to come ;)). The game has better attacking game play features and we've Fuller in the squad, so what isn't there to like. Will aim for my 3rd consecutive promotion tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How do you all have time to work?!?
  • Options
    Played it last night for the first time. Feels very different to me, one of the biggest differences between a single year for a while and it's all in the first touch/ball control mechanics. Going to take a lot of getting used to. Crossing/heading made harder yet again as well.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Danny Green - Big long shot hes got on him
  • Options
    Just purchased ultimate team for me
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Seeing as there is no PES2013 thread, I guess I'll just have to post it here.

Has anyone bought it? Looking to get a digital version off the net tonight, what do people think of the new PES? any mods I can get a hold of and also where is the cheapest place to purchase a digital version?

Cheers
  • Options
    First time I have bought FIFA for years and really enjoying it.
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Seeing as there is no PES2013 thread, I guess I'll just have to post it here.

Has anyone bought it? Looking to get a digital version off the net tonight, what do people think of the new PES? any mods I can get a hold of and also where is the cheapest place to purchase a digital version?

Cheers

You may want to look at purchasing from somewhere online like. Gamestation , they usually do pretty good deals. However if I was you I'd buy FIFA 13 as after playing both I found FIFA 100 times better
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bought from Gamestation before, they seem to have slow download servers. Might give them a try if I can't find anywhere else.

Fell out of love with FIFA12 so going to try PES again.

Cheers

• Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Bought from Gamestation before, they seem to have slow download servers. Might give them a try if I can't find anywhere else.

Fell out of love with FIFA12 so going to try PES again.

Cheers

Yeah FIFA can become a bit predictable, found it fun this year though.

If you want it cheap but not from game station try sainsburys

Always happy to help :)
  • Options
    Nice one fella ;)