Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Comments

• Options
    Oh yeh ;) any challengers
  • Options
    Honestly believe I'd beat that with my team but your Xbox so we'll never know
  • Options

Who you got play boy?
  • Options
    is it just me or is cook strangely good. really quick and a powerful long shot. score bags of goals with him in my manager mode on world class.
  • Options
    Akinfeev
    Abate, Chiellini, Bochetti, Ansaldi
    Pirlo, Marchioso, Cambiasso
    Hulk, Miccoli, Lavezzi

Would be my absolute best team chemistry and stats wise, but they are spread across 3 accounts right now!
  • Options
    Excuse my ignorance - but am I reading this right? People are paying money - actual money - after buying the game to get data updates? Apologies if I've got that wrong - but that is the very definition of insane.
  • Options
    My team is stronger Cray
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Excuse my ignorance - but am I reading this right? People are paying money - actual money - after buying the game to get data updates? Apologies if I've got that wrong - but that is the very definition of insane.

All games do it nowadays, micro-transactions good way to make money
    On the next Football Manager you can buy stuff like
    - No Work Permits
    - Takeovers
    for 99p etc

Only takes one person to buy it to get an advantage, then 5 more will because they 'dont want a disadvantage'
  • Options

Who you got play boy?
    I got an all championship team but keep getting put against all golds, with 100 chemistry, and winning, kinda weird I know but it keeps happening
  • Options

I do get this point of view totally, but it's no different than apps etc. There are plenty of modes to keep you entertained on Fifa 13 without having to part with additional cash, but if you are used to purchasing apps and upgrades and get fun out of it, it really is not that big a deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Theres a patch coming tomorrow morning on both consoles not sure about pc to fix career glitches and ultimate team ones.

I'm glad as the computer keeps cheating by making the ball invisible. Just watch the following clip!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/137806657
  • Options
    Just beat palace 4-0 at Selhurst on manager mode, so happy. same thing in real life? ;)
  • Options

Challenge accepted, I'll tear you to shreds with my Charlton team.
  • Options

Give me a time and place.
  • Options

Pay nothing extra for the coins etc. just earn them by winning cups etc
  • Options

On Xbox, whenever you want.......
  • Options

Lol. Wednesday?
  • Options

Lol. Wednesday?
    Yeah sure, that'll give me enough time to get Leon Cort in form.
  • Options

Lol. Wednesday?
    Shall we get a Thread running for the game?
  • Options

Lol. Wednesday?
    It depends if RM is available and if CAFC player is working properly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lol. Wednesday?
    I will have to ask red!!!
  • Options

Lol. Wednesday?
    What's your gamertag? I might already have you but its hard to keep track.
  • Options

You have EA to thank for making that "the norm". I agree that it's disgraceful, hardcore gamers tend to steer clear of EA titles like the plague. They've been desimating the gaming industry for many years, buying out talented and innovative small game studios and making them churn out second rate, buggy games. I'm incredibly disappointed Sports Interactive have gone down the route of charging for "advantages", thought they were one of the good guys. This is the reason people pirate games, they'll feel like they'd have to end up paying a lot more anyway so why not get it for free?
  • Options
    Does anyone know how you can move players that you have stored in your club into your active squad? I thought this was possible, so saved a couple of gems in there only to get options on move to Trade Pile, List Item, Quick Sell. Decided to cash in on Jordi Alba (40k coins last night), but would be good to know if there is a way?
  • Options
    Started a season with charlton on legendary.

It's so life-like, I lost 1-0 away to Leeds but in my head I took positives out the game!

You really have to concentrate and take the game seriously to be able to compete on legendary mode, love it though!
  • Options
    Pavo said:

Does anyone know how you can move players that you have stored in your club into your active squad? I thought this was possible, so saved a couple of gems in there only to get options on move to Trade Pile, List Item, Quick Sell. Decided to cash in on Jordi Alba (40k coins last night), but would be good to know if there is a way?

i may be wrong but im pretty sure you have to swap him with someone in your active squad, i agree its clear as shit though.

• Options
    Cheers Jams, will try later
  • Options
    jams said:

Pavo said:

i may be wrong but im pretty sure you have to swap him with someone in your active squad, i agree its clear as shit though.

Yeh that's correct. It's so user friendly or not
  • Options
    Sorted now cheers for your help guys. Won a load of games and points, bought some more packs and got Tevez, Falao and van der Vaart - very lucky!
  • Options

Lol. Wednesday?
    What's your gamertag? I might already have you but its hard to keep track.
    "The Lovelock" I'm online now.