Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Comments

• Options
    i love how in this years fifa, they offer a new squad update every week. Not only do they update the transfers, but this week the changes made were to make sure every charlton player had the exact boots that they wear in real life. love it!
  • Options
    Is Morrison still wearing pink adidas boots or have they updated that?
  • Options

Oh yeh ;) any challengers

Challenge accepted, I'll tear you to shreds with my Charlton team.
    Give me a time and place.
    On Xbox, whenever you want.......
    Lol. Wednesday?
    Yeah sure, that'll give me enough time to get Leon Cort in form.
    Shall we get a Thread running for the game?
    It depends if RM is available and if CAFC player is working properly.
    I will have to ask red!!!
    What's your gamertag? I might already have you but its hard to keep track.
    "The Lovelock" I'm online now.
    Bollox cray, I totally forgot as I've got to much work to do from 6th form, another time yeah?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Still wearing them.
  • Options

Oh yeh ;) any challengers

Challenge accepted, I'll tear you to shreds with my Charlton team.
    Give me a time and place.
    On Xbox, whenever you want.......
    Lol. Wednesday?
    Yeah sure, that'll give me enough time to get Leon Cort in form.
    Shall we get a Thread running for the game?
    It depends if RM is available and if CAFC player is working properly.
    I will have to ask red!!!
    What's your gamertag? I might already have you but its hard to keep track.
    "The Lovelock" I'm online now.
    Bollox cray, I totally forgot as I've got to much work to do from 6th form, another time yeah?
    Bottled it big time ladies and gents. Proof ;)
  • Options
    I have just started playing FUT, not going to pay anything for coins so do the hard way. Not really played alot either but not too bad a team early days..

Starting X1:
    Scezney
    Kelly
    Gallas
    French CB
    Abidal
    Toulalon
    Diarra( Diaby )
    Gourcouff
    Malouda
    Saha
    Di Manti (Moses)

Fuller was doing well for me but trying to build my chemistry, may change from french as they arent that great their style so will have to change them bit by bit
  • Options
    Jarman said:

sam3110 said:

Still wearing them.
    yep, the color pink is wrong but the adidas boots is correct.

anybody here playing on a pro seasons club (xbox 360)?, hows ur club gettin along? division?
  • Options
    Danny Haynes no longer in the squad
  • Options
    Into March in my first season. Sitting 14th in the league (legendary difficulty). I've got Ephraim, Bartley and Sterling on loan till the end of the season, Pritchard is out for 3 months with a broken foot, and I've sent Hulse, Smith, Bover and Mambo out on loan. My main team is:

Hamer

Solly
    Bartley
    Morrison
    Wiggins

Green
    Ephraim
    Stephens
    Jackson

BWP
    Fuller/Kermo

When Sterling plays I move Jackson inside with Stephens and Sterling on the left. Boy has got pace.
  • Options
    Thinking of starting my first ever FUT. Played fifa loads but never got into FUT. Might try and make a CAFC past and present XI.
    Parker,Benty,etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Annoying that Haynes has been taken off, he is handy to bring on off the bench in the second half.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I did that in Fifa 12. Actually really good team to play with.

GK Andersson
    LB Konchesky
    RB L. Young
    CB Turner
    CB S. Diawara
    LW Martin (couldn't afford Sinclair or better)
    RW L. Sam (in form)
    CM Parker
    CM Song
    ST Bent
    ST Defoe (booooooo I know but exellent finisher)
  • Options
    Currently making a FUT with players with Dan, Daniel or Danny in their name

• Options
    edited October 2012
    anybody play Head2Head seasons mode?
    currently in div 2 ... record = 45 W-10 D-12 L - my lineup is a 3-5-2
    Hamer
    Solly Morrison Wiggins
    Hollands Jackson
    Wilson Stephens Kerkar
    Fuller BWP
    subs: evina, devrite, green, pritchard, razak, kermy, hulse
  • Options
    Played like 2 games, won 1 , lost 1, connection issues on one i lost annoyed me so finishing my season for now 9 games left and about 8 points clear. Only on Professional but will go back to H2H once season complete. Got a replay vs City in FA cup too COYR :)

Ultimate Team is a bit of an effort too but first time ive actually got into it a bit
  • Options
    Is it me but i love this year's soundtrack ?
  • Options
    There is not enough tracks on the playlist.
  • Options
    All about astro - panda
  • Options
    You can add your own soundtrack if you link songs you've saved in your PS3. My FUT team is nearly there now:
    4-1-2-1-2
    GK Alves (Bra)
    RB Maicon (Bra)
    LB Marcelo (Bra)
    CB Lucio (Bra)
    CB Ballesteros (SPA) = TOTW6
    RM Hulk (BRA)
    LM Pedro (SPA) = TOTW5
    CDM Alonso (SPA)
    CAM Kaka (Bra)
    ST Pato (Bra)
    ST Higuain (Arg)

Subs
    David Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Nene, Dede, Pirlo, Di Maria

Am in Div 1 and was about to win league when the damn system crashed twice and left me on 18 points - b*tched to EA and all they advised was to reset my modem....grrrr! Anyhow, have had a fair bit of luck in packs and have sold a couple of big players won to fund my Brazil, Spain, Argie, Italian mix. If you can pick up Ballesteros TOTW6 for 10k coins, worth it (if fits in your mix). He's 37, but is like Costa, an absolute tank and blocks, blocks, blocks....

What a cracking game
  • Options
    Mine keeps crashing in the arena everytime I find an opponent in H2H mode, anyone else having the same problems?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just to mention if anyone has a glitch where the football is sometimes invisible, you just turn console off, go back on the game settings and change the ball from default to whatever.
  • Options
    So, I'm majorly annoyed.

I finished my first season in 14th place, and I had 14 players out of contract. I offered 6 players new contracts on the default terms which they accepted, and offered BWP improved terms, which he accepted. However, some of the players had -2 years left. Bit strange I thought. When I started my new season, all of the players, including the ones that had accepted the new contracts had disappeared. I can't even get them as free agents as it says 'approach not available'. I have £3m to spend to I cannot replace 14 players, so I've had to start a new career. Angry! It's apparently a bug that causes all end of season contracts to not renew. To get round it you have to renew one by one, saving after each one, which is what I'm doing now throughout my season.
  • Options
    Built up my Ultimate team fairly well, got 98 chemistry

Squad
    GK-Diego Alves
    RB- Jordi Alba
    CB- Piqué
    CB- Busquets
    LB- Jose Enrique
    RCM- David Silva
    CM-Falcao
    LCM- Juan mata
    LF- Fernando Torres
    CF- Fernando llorente
    RF-Higuain

Squad was brought on a fairly high budget after making good profit off of neuer and aguero in packs
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Mine keeps crashing in the arena everytime I find an opponent in H2H mode, anyone else having the same problems?

Yes! :( so keep playing career mode as so frustrating!

Also annoyed i bought Charlie Austin 2nd season scored about 8 goals in the Premiership and was injured for a month but accidentally sold him in Jan with counter offer which you cant cancel :( need to find another striker now as BWP i done the same thing suggested an amount then got a bid for fuller so lost them both at the same time lol stupid you cant cancel

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Just to mention if anyone has a glitch where the football is sometimes invisible, you just turn console off, go back on the game settings and change the ball from default to whatever.

Had this also , so lost a cup game 4-2, last night happened again so i switched off shall try tonight ty
  • Options
    Yea I get the crashing in the arena during h2h and also had invisable ball in h2h. Does my head in
  • Options
    built up my Ultimate Team now, 2 main squads that I use

Akinfeev

Anyukov
    Bruno Alves
    Bocchetti
    Criscito

Denisov
    Witsel

Hulk
    Doumbia
    Carlos Eduardo

Eto'o

subs include Danny, Corluka, Ansaldi, Lass Diarra, Welliton, Gonzalez and McGeady

Lloris

Sagna
    Kaboul
    Collochini
    Ansaldi

Biabiany
    Nasri
    Pastore
    Lavezzi

Benzema
    Aguero

All subs are French and Argentinian, includes Cambiasso. Lopez, N'Zogbia, Mascherano etc.

Won first division 4 times now, done 12 seasons in total, haven't been relegated once.
  • Options
    im actually getting upset with a h2h glitch opponents have been using against me.

when you get to division1, you come across people who use every little cheat in the game to win. for example i was playing some brazilian side and everytime i won possession of the ball, the lag would become unplayable and the connection was horrid. however everytime he had the ball, the game would clear to an open. even when i was on a 1v1 with the keeper...

what i found is that my opponents were slightly unplugging then quickly plugging back in the ethernet cord on the back of the xbox system. that causes the game to stutter and become unplayable but not dropping connection for a loss. so pathetic that some people cant enjoy a video game without cheating.
  • Options
    Fuck me that is pathetic
  • Options
    addick16 said:

im actually getting upset with a h2h glitch opponents have been using against me.

when you get to division1, you come across people who use every little cheat in the game to win. for example i was playing some brazilian side and everytime i won possession of the ball, the lag would become unplayable and the connection was horrid. however everytime he had the ball, the game would clear to an open. even when i was on a 1v1 with the keeper...

what i found is that my opponents were slightly unplugging then quickly plugging back in the ethernet cord on the back of the xbox system. that causes the game to stutter and become unplayable but not dropping connection for a loss. so pathetic that some people cant enjoy a video game without cheating.

Some people, (Americans mostly) use dedicated lag switches, which are buttons attached to ethernet cables that reduce bandwidth and cause the game to stutter. Some people out there are properly obsessed with being 'the best' that they must cheat to get anywhere close, and then to cap it all off they send you messages about how easy you are and how you are such a n00b

Sometimes it's easier to just play mates who come over to yours for a session