Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 13

Comments

• Options
    The first true fifa gm that i can actually remember playing was FIFA Road to the World Cup '98
  • Options
    I remember as a kid playing the first fifa and when you got red or yellow carded you could run away from the referee, best part of the game.
  • Options
    Still won't be fully realistic till players can dive!
  • Options

I remember as a kid playing the first fifa and when you got red or yellow carded you could run away from the referee, best part of the game.

Yeah I think that was fifa 94 or 95 on the mega drive, That was the best part of the game.

• Options
    Joshuk87 said:

Still won't be fully realistic till players can dive!

PES has that, plus every now and again a player will make a tackle look worse, to try and get a player booked, great game.
  • Options
    That feature was on World Cup 98. Remember diving and getting free kicks given against me. They also had the intentional foul button for a guarantee red card and you could foul the keeper!
  • Options
    Found out most of our players ratings on the game. Fuller rated highest at 73.
  • Options

Found out most of our players ratings on the game. Fuller rated highest at 73.

How?
  • Options
    my first football game was Striker on the SNES

you could play indoor 5-a-side. quality game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go on EA Sports website, go on creation centre, go to create team, then players search, licensed players, then search charlton.
  • Options
    Think mine was Actua soccer 96, I can remember it was internationals, and you could bend the ball twice like an S
  • Options

Go on EA Sports website, go on creation centre, go to create team, then players search, licensed players, then search charlton.

Thats got to be wrong, Clarke is still 64 and they've downgraded some of our best players/regulars from last season which is ridiculous. They better not be right.
  • Options
    i think they are mate, might change throughout the season.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Nicholas said:

Yeah I think that was fifa 94 or 95 on the mega drive, That was the best part of the game.

Could you not push or tackle the ref and then just leg it. He would never catch you. You could be running for hours. Haha
  • Options
    Fifa 97 was the best, indoor football but not like fifa street they need to add that again used to love it!
  • Options
    Ridiculous if they are true, how can we go up a division yet players like Stephens and Hollands have got worse? And Bover is rated higher than Pritchard despite one first team game compared to about 30 for Pritchard
  • Options
    FIFA 13 Charlton player overalls if the creation center is to be believed and it does look real (cheers for showing me where to look Pouso):

Mambo - 54
    Cook - 62
    Evina - 61
    Sullivan - 62
    Smith - 58
    Bover - 60
    Solly - 65
    Hughes - 62
    Morrison - 67
    Clarke - 64
    Taylor - 66
    Wagstaff - 63
    Jackson - 67
    Dervite - 63
    Cort - 65
    Stephens - 64
    Fuller - 73
    Hollands -64
    Kerkar - 60
    Green - 66
    Haynes - 67
    Button - 63
    Wiggins - 66
    Pritchard - 59
    Kermorgant - 67
    Wilson - 61
    Hamer - 65
    Wright - Phillips - 69

• Options
    Cue a dozen responses of "OMG why is Solly only a 65?!"
  • Options
    It's all about World cuo italia 90 for the sega master system
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nicholas said:

Could you not push or tackle the ref and then just leg it. He would never catch you. You could be running for hours. Haha
    Cant remember if you could push him but remember running away for hours on end lol

• Options
    Ratings may change at a later update. Glad theyve finally changed Dale Stephens Height.
  • Options
    Maybe they will be updated, Im suprised at a few like BWP higher then Kermo. May just be the standard bias with fifa though cos he is quicker and will be more effective!

Solly is higher then last year but still pretty poor considering most consider him to be one of our best players, well see when it comes out but hopefully it will be updated during the season so wont matter too much and the main thing is comparing them to similar clubs like Palars
  • Options
    BWP scored 20+ last season, only those who watch Charlton week in, week out will understand why Kermo is probably an all round better player.
  • Options
    Stephens and Hollands defiantly should have gone up from 64 and Solly should be way higher than 65 along with Wiggins who also should've gone up. Ah well they hardly ever get it right as they don't care about anything below the PREM. I don't know if they'll change when Ultimate team comes but I hope they go up.
  • Options
    Ultimate Team app is now available on the EA Sports Football website.

• Options
    Ricardo Fullers got 4 star skill move, got have him and wright philips up front, kermorgants not really good on fifa:(
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Got the EA season pass, so getting it at around 5-6 tonight. Gonna take a long time to download though!

If you guys want, I'll post Charlton player's full ratings later.
  • Options
    CAFC1304 said:

Got the EA season pass, so getting it at around 5-6 tonight. Gonna take a long time to download though!

that would be nice!
  • Options

FIFA 13 Charlton player overalls if the creation center is to be believed and it does look real (cheers for showing me where to look Pouso):

Mambo - 54
    Cook - 62
    Evina - 61
    Sullivan - 62
    Smith - 58
    Bover - 60
    Solly - 65
    Hughes - 62
    Morrison - 67
    Clarke - 64
    Taylor - 66
    Wagstaff - 63
    Jackson - 67
    Dervite - 63
    Cort - 65
    Stephens - 64
    Fuller - 73
    Hollands -64
    Kerkar - 60
    Green - 66
    Haynes - 67
    Button - 63
    Wiggins - 66
    Pritchard - 59
    Kermorgant - 67
    Wilson - 61
    Hamer - 65
    Wright - Phillips - 69

sasquatch said:

CAFC1304 said:

that would be nice!
    @sasquatch I've already done it.