Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall vs. Charlton | 1st December 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Team, News and Views

Comments

• Options
    Trotter & Henderson are definitely out for them
  • Options
    0-0
  • Options
    Think we are going to be up against it big time. We have all these players coming back but how many are going to be fit enough to last.
    Fuller
    Hayes
    Kermit
    Wilson
    Pingpong
    Stephens

• Options
    Common sense tells me to expect a defeat, but do you know what ? Unbeaten runs have to end sometime, and this is game 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    4 1 loss
  • Options
    a draw at absolute best here
  • Options
    Glad we are away for this one cos we are crud at home. 2-1 against the scum.
  • Options
    Our run comes to an end: Millwall 2 v CAFC 0 after a right good scrap
  • Options
    Dreading it
  • Options
    0-2 to the Spanners
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A single goal loss and a horrible forced walk back to Surrey Quays.
  • Options
    Really fancied we'd get something until Morro got booked. If Dervite plays we lose. If Taylor plays then we might scrape a 1-1.
  • Options
    Haynes will be fit. Wilson would be a bonus. Starting line up difficult to pick. Wish i was more convinced about Frimpong but front two has to be Haynes and either Hulse or Kermo or will Haynes come on last thirty after the game has opened up and the battling been done? Defence - not sure, probably Dervitte in for Morro, the rest the same. Pritchard yes, Wilson if fit yes, then two out of Stephens, Jackson and Frimpong, Probably go with Frimpong and Stephens. I like Jackson but we will need players who can compete physically and Jackson is just a bit too imobile these days although his spirit and effort can't be questioned. Difficult one but if Haynes plays, Stephens should, to supply the through balls.

• Options
    didn't realise fuller fit as well - better play 4 2 4 and stick them all on. all guns blazing win 6-5
  • Options
    I think Frimpong will come good for this game.
  • Options
    are they saying Haynes and Fuller are fit again?
  • Options
    Yann is definitely going to have a say in this one. It'll be tough but I reckon we can win this
  • Options
    sasquatch said:

are they saying Haynes and Fuller are fit again?

yes - personally i think Haynes will be but fuller won't
  • Options
    A loss , the best we can hope for is a amazing draw . Players will go missing either by being injured or getting sent off or just not playing to their best .
  • Options
    I think I'd actually cry with joy if that 1-3 prediction comes through.

Devastated Morrison isn't playing.

Can't remember being so nervous on a Thursday afternoon ahead of a Saturday fixture.

Every Haddock needs to stand and be proud in the away end on Saturday. Let's hope the players follow suit.

COYR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This season has taught us to expect the unexpected. So I'm going for a surprise 3-2 win for the Addicts. Even though the wife grew up round the corner from the Den, and her family still live in the area, I don't actually know any Millwall supporters. So although this game has a bit more meaning than others ultimately it is just another game for me.
  • Options
    Scrappy 2 1 win for us, with the winner coming in the last 10 minutes from Yann, well thats how i dreamed it anyway.

Come on you reds!
  • Options
    COME ON YOU HADDOCK AND CHIP LOVERS!!!
  • Options
    This match is too close to call. Could go either way but in view of our appalling record against Millwall you've gotta say they'll probably nick it by the odd goal in 3.
  • Options
  • Options
    Anyone who predict a charlton win is not charlton in my opinion :)

We'll have a great time in the pub, we'll make a noise but sadly, very sadly for the first time ever I actually think we will have the fight but not the quality, they are better than us so expect a 2-0 or 3/0 defeat with morrinson being out

I missed 95 and have never even seen us get a point at their place in 25 years
  • Options
    Have a funny feeling we're going to win this. Would be great to see Yann smash home a dipping volley, then celebrate with the away fans, but I reckon it'll be a Seabourne tap in and a mild clap in a 1-0 success...
  • Options
    If we win 1-0, there will be nothing 'mild' about the celebrations - I can tell you that!
  • Options
    LEAVE IT
  • Options
    WSS said:

Introduction

This will be the 65th meeting between Charlton and the East London Exiles. In that time it is fair to say that Millwall have had the better of the battles. They have 31 wins compared to Charlton’s 11...

I knew our record was bad, that that really is shameful. Particularly as I imagine for the majority of those matches we were the better placed team! Hope CP is aware of this!