Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall vs. Charlton | 1st December 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Team, News and Views

Comments

• Options
    This is the big one (Small would beg to differ) Palace just a local derby, not THE local derby
  • Options
    nolly said:

Are you snorting creatine now ?

Not yet mate

• Options
    WE SHALL WIN!!!!!!!

I'm to nervous to say more that that but I can't wait!!!!!!
  • Options
    Trotter is out apparently bit of good news i suppose.
  • Options
    great news - i'm gonna park in his space at Nelson Mandella House
  • Options
    haha like it Dan
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    1-1 hard fought blood curdling local derby...2 sendings off (1 each).......points shared.....Match Thread from 14:00 hours
  • Options
    Nervous now but more for the potential lack of cabs when we roll out of the pub in Borough Market at 2.30
  • Options
    Not confident of getting a result, however I have said that about our games at Brum, Leeds, Wolves etc this season.

I have a feeling our subs could be vital to us. The likes of Cort/Frimpong/Hulse/Kermorgant are really going to have to be up for the battle. Although Shittu is a man-mountain who will look to win everything in the air, his weakness is on the floor, particualrly against players with pace. If we are still in it with 25 mins to go, Powell needs to be bold and bring some more skillfull, quicker players on. The likes of Green/Wright-Phillips will stretch them and could make all the difference. If Haynes is fit even for the bench, it will be a big boost.

2-3. Hulse & Kermorgant both score to peg them back at 2-2. Then Wright-Phillips off the bench with a late winner.

I hope to god I'm right! (Otherwise a 3-0 loss)
  • Options
    The charlton support tomorrow is crucial to victory so even if we do go 1-0 down let's keep singing and stay positive because it does rub off on the players. No fear here, none at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nervous now but more for the potential lack of cabs when we roll out of the pub in Borough Market at 2.30

Tried booking cabs from blackheath to take us and they wouldn't do it.

Gonna walk from new cross
  • Options
    Drinking time mate...
  • Options
    I am out with seven spanners tonight and three of us so numbers about equal for tomorrow. I am feeling sick about tomorrow, it is a bigger game than Palace hands down but I still dislike Palace more, for me tomorrow is a derby the Nigels a rivalry but admit I am never this excited when we play them
  • Options

They've only got 300 tickets left in their ends for this, nice to know we're the only club they sell out for ;)

Along with Gillingham, Oldham, Arsenal, Palace, Leeds, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Wolves, Swindon, Grimsby, West Ham, Rotherham, Wigan, Birmingham and Derby.

The only thing that has made the above more or less than attendances v Charlton is the amount of away fans that came or were allowed to come. All were home sellouts.
  • Options
    I think we can do this, pressure is on Millwall as the home team and with one of the only times recently that the stadium is full together with the run they have been on, curse of manager of the month so can't see beyond a professional away win from the boys....
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Feel sick......

Got the Ertha Kitts.

• Options
    A draw I think. Damn I want to go back south to watch it :/ I actually eyed up some train tickets etc not long ago before noticing my bank account figures!
  • Options
    2-0 cort and wiff waff!
    I hope the pitch don't freeze over night!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

2-0 cort and wiff waff!
    I hope the pitch don't freeze over night!

Or the players!

• Options
    Bunny said:

They've only got 300 tickets left in their ends for this, nice to know we're the only club they sell out for ;)

Along with Gillingham, Oldham, Arsenal, Palace, Leeds, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Wolves, Swindon, Grimsby, West Ham, Rotherham, Wigan, Birmingham and Derby.

The only thing that has made the above more or less than attendances v Charlton is the amount of away fans that came or were allowed to come. All were home sellouts.
    And the majority of those were for the occasion (chance of promotion, one off cup games) rather than the team you were playing and the feeling about beating them.

This is a much bigger game for your set of supporters than you like to make out. Near enough all Millwall fans have friends, family, work colleagues etc who are Charlton fans. Can the same really be said about your rivalry with Palace or Leeds? No.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The players know........I'm in no doubt that the players know!
  • Options
    Will their be an online stream for this do you think?
  • Options
    Believe...

• Options
    Haynes just said he's good to play tomorrow on twitter
  • Options
    Danny Haynes just tweeted:

I'm good to go
  • Options
    He'll be on the bench I think
  • Options
    Great option to have
  • Options
    yes, we will win - no worries
  • Options
    Millwall have sold all of their tickets.
  • Options
    Downham is going in to over load about this game the sad fuckers posting about this on Facebook .