Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colin Cameron RIP (Minutes applause December 2012)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    You just know he would've loved today's game - he would've been going back through his records to find the last time we came from behind to win at home on Boxing Day!
  • Options
    Very good news
  • Options

Gold mine
  • Options

Gold mine

Correct
  • Options
    Does it state how the books come about.That is a story in its self.Colin Always enjoyed telling me that story and no matter how many times i was told it i had to laugh.Would loved to have seen Rodneys face .
  • Options
    Not seen or heard that story Colin.

Go on, tell us.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Thats great to hear. Colin would have loved this I am sure.
  • Options
    Great news, Colin was a true Charlton legend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Gold mine

Who else remembers it?

• Options
    Always enjoyed chatting with Colin. I wonder if Roland and Katrien have any idea who he was, and the legacy that he left.
  • Options
    Lewis Coaches is that Eddie driving the coach.
  • Options

just sorting through some photos and found this.

Brilliant pic
  • Options
    It's actually Burnley, presumably after we beat them in 1947 celebrating their promotion from Div 2
  • Options

Without the past we have no future

The man who knew all the facts about Charlton Athletic passed away five years ago today.

Colin would have had a field day with what has gone on at Charlton in the last five years.

Still miss our chats together ,thinking of you and your family on this day.

Spot on Lewis Coaches, lovely man who I only got to know in the last few years of his life.

Once he discovered I was a programme and memorabilia collector of all things Charlton he always went out of his way to get me a team sheet on match days.

RIP Colin.
  • Options
    A true Charlton legend.
    RIP Colin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazed that it's been five years. RIP.
  • Options
    Such a gentleman.........I, like many others, loved him to bits.
    One of our all time greatest fans who like me, thought Stuart Leary was our greatest all time player.
  • Options

Very much missed.
  • Options
    So many records broken since he passed. Lowest home gate, most players used in a season, most managers in a twelve month period. Probably many more.
  • Options
    10 years this christmas.

The last match that Colin attended was against Peterbrough Utd  tuesday 27th november 2012.
    Charlton won this match 2-0.

Would be good to think it might get a mention at The Valley this boxing day.

Thinking of you. C and G

What a lovely bloke he was.
    Much missed to this day, I dread to think what he would have thought about the current inexplicable shenanigans.