Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

Comments

• Options

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Fair play Ronny this is clearly a subject that vexes you greatly...but why have you waited since August to make your first posts on here about it when the quantity/quality of our away support is pretty much a twice weekly subject for discussion?

Only just clocked the site after a link on twitter.

Yeah just dont understand the lack of numbers at away games. I mean I understand a poor turnout away to barnsley, but is a club that sells 17,000 at home unable to sell out an away trip to bermondsey!
    mmm ... Millwalls' biggest away crowd of the season on both of the last occasions we visited the Toolbox is a poor turnout?
    Of course we has the biggest turn out - we live 10 minutes from the ground!
    But out off 17,000, only 3,400 or something out of a possible 3,600 were keen.
    (And if leeds werent restricted they probably wouldve sold out)
    But im not looking for a response here.

Happy to settle on: new fan base quite strongly made up of families that don't want to or can't travel away.
    ONLY 3400 out of 3600 (almost 95% of availability ... and we were given extra as we sold out upper tier so quickly ... again!) ... LOL ... if you are going to pretend to be Charlton, you need to try a litle harder

By the way, you may live 10 minutes away, but most of us don't ... but then again we are Charlton supporters so we wouldn't
    'LOL'? Really? Jesus.

Leeds arent given the lower for crowd safety reasons, same as Westham. We probably wont next year as well now.

It doesn't even matter where you live. The point is 17,000 are able to get to a home game, but not even 3,600 are able to get 10mins further away.

Its not an achievement to sell out a local derby, its expected.

Nope, you're not convincing enough ... definitely a Spanner on the wind-up ... never mind, back to school for you soon
  • Options

Nug said:

stonemuse said:

Fair play Ronny this is clearly a subject that vexes you greatly...but why have you waited since August to make your first posts on here about it when the quantity/quality of our away support is pretty much a twice weekly subject for discussion?

Yeah just dont understand the lack of numbers at away games. I mean I understand a poor turnout away to barnsley, but is a club that sells 17,000 at home unable to sell out an away trip to bermondsey!
    mmm ... Millwalls' biggest away crowd of the season on both of the last occasions we visited the Toolbox is a poor turnout?

Happy to settle on: new fan base quite strongly made up of families that don't want to or can't travel away.

Last thing to say on this for me. Yes it's only 10 minutes away but a lot of people like myself with kids would give Millwall a miss for obvious reasons, and people can go on about, grow some balls, blah, blah, but that's the reality, some people just don't need the aggro of going to that hole, although a large number did and fair play to them.

You're right our fan base is made up of many families, nothing wrong with that, it is what it is. A serious question, would you prefer 3,000 going to every away game full of families or 300-500 hard-core fans creating your intimidating atmosphere?
    Come on mate its not the 1980's. I fully understand not wanting to take your kids there but there was no trouble whatsoever if you didn't want it.

I dont really know why you're asking my opinion? I actually quite like having a fairly low away support - it means that you can have an affect on the away attendance and are actually important to the club (unlike Lpool - if you didnt go it wouldnt matter cos someone would take your place).
    There are so many holes in this......for that reason, I'm out!

• Options
    Nug said:

Nug said:

stonemuse said:

Last thing to say on this for me. Yes it's only 10 minutes away but a lot of people like myself with kids would give Millwall a miss for obvious reasons, and people can go on about, grow some balls, blah, blah, but that's the reality, some people just don't need the aggro of going to that hole, although a large number did and fair play to them.

You're right our fan base is made up of many families, nothing wrong with that, it is what it is. A serious question, would you prefer 3,000 going to every away game full of families or 300-500 hard-core fans creating your intimidating atmosphere?
    Come on mate its not the 1980's. I fully understand not wanting to take your kids there but there was no trouble whatsoever if you didn't want it.

I dont really know why you're asking my opinion? I actually quite like having a fairly low away support - it means that you can have an affect on the away attendance and are actually important to the club (unlike Lpool - if you didnt go it wouldnt matter cos someone would take your place).
    There are so many holes in this......for that reason, I'm out!

So many holes... Yet you aren't going to point them out.

I don't understand why people are taking offence to this? I'm just looking at the figures and am surprised.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

ONLY 3400 out of 3600 (almost 95% of availability ... and we were given extra as we sold out upper tier so quickly ... again!) ... LOL ... if you are going to pretend to be Charlton, you need to try a litle harder

By the way, you may live 10 minutes away, but most of us don't ... but then again we are Charlton supporters so we wouldn't
    'LOL'? Really? Jesus.

Leeds arent given the lower for crowd safety reasons, same as Westham. We probably wont next year as well now.

It doesn't even matter where you live. The point is 17,000 are able to get to a home game, but not even 3,600 are able to get 10mins further away.

Its not an achievement to sell out a local derby, its expected.

Nope, you're not convincing enough ... definitely a Spanner on the wind-up ... never mind, back to school for you soon
    I'm the schoolboy?!
    Coming from the bloke who just said 'LOL'?
  • Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    pmsl
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

agreed stonemuse.... he doth protest too much
  • Options

I Didnt think people still said 'Guff'. - thats because you're middle class.

And why would they only be able to afford a certain price? - because they are working class.

• Options

stonemuse said:

agreed stonemuse.... he doth protest too much
    Funny thing here is I havent protested once.
  • Options
    My spannerdar let me down.

Deffo a 'wall mug, innit (as the middle class wannabe working class millwall like ronnie say)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I Didnt think people still said 'Guff'. - thats because you're middle class.

And why would they only be able to afford a certain price? - because they are working class.

Oh yeah thats what they're saying on the street nowadays: 'guff'.
    Or maybe thats just in bexley - i wouldnt know, i live in south London.

And for the last time -your class doesnt determine how much money you make. A plumber can make more than a teacher.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2013
    They're a close bunch the Red Division.
  • Options
    'on the street'?- you're living in a millwall fantasy land ronny - stay north of lewisham - we're not interested in your pseudo east end guff.
  • Options
    Nice photoshop skills.
  • Options
    you can't fool me those black strips don't make it look less sparse down the front .... you could at least have drawn some faces in
  • Options

you can't fool me those black strips don't make it look less sparse down the front .... you could at least have drawn some faces in

There are hundreds squashed in behind those stripes.

• Options
    The middle class members of red division (relaxing on chaise longue's in the black strip row) won't allow their faces to be published.
  • Options

The middle class members of red division (relaxing on chaise longue's in the black strip row) won't allow their faces to be published.

Nice to see they sent the 'help' down the front to leap about for a while
  • Options

'on the street'?- you're living in a millwall fantasy land ronny - stay north of lewisham - we're not interested in your pseudo east end guff.

You probably didnt even come millwall away did you? Its not even really a derby for you.
  • Options

Nice to see they sent the 'help' down the front to leap about for a while
    empty pots and all that - they do come in useful when one wants to create a raucous din.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You probably didnt even come millwall away did you? Its not even really a derby for you.
    did go to your place and thoroughly enjoyed watching your muppets get wound up with all that hold me back stuff at the end - you weren't the fat boy who got whacked with the truncheon were you?
  • Options

'Come to Millw*ll'???

Don't you mean 'went to' or 'go'?
  • Options
    These Spanners aren't bright enough to last on here for 24hrs :-)
  • Options

Mate, i grew up in Lewisham and now live in bexley/blackfen cos Lewisham is a sh't hole. I went Millwall as its our proper derby no matter where you live stop being a tw@t.
  • Options

did go to your place and thoroughly enjoyed watching your muppets get wound up with all that hold me back stuff at the end - you weren't the fat boy who got whacked with the truncheon were you?
    Why does it bother u so much that a Charlton fan might get annoyed with our support? I know in Bexley you probably dont know any Mwall fans but in SE there is a lot and its embarrassing when we don't fill out away.
    You don't understand the rivalry when after millwall away u jump on a coach back to kent instead of drinking in newcross.
  • Options

Why does it bother u so much that a Charlton fan might get annoyed with our support? I know in Bexley you probably dont know any Mwall fans but in SE there is a lot and its embarrassing when we don't fill out away.
    You don't understand the rivalry when after millwall away u jump on a coach back to kent instead of drinking in newcross.
    I was drinking in New Cross that night and I wasn't embarrassed, infact if anyone was embarrassed it was them as they felt their precious reputation had been dented.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Mate, i grew up in Lewisham and now live in bexley/blackfen cos Lewisham is a sh't hole. I went Millwall as its our proper derby no matter where you live stop being a tw@t.
    No one asked you for your life story though. I don't like the way people are assuming im Millwall just cos im slightly criticising our club.
    If i know how to id upload a video from mwall away though i shouldnt have to prove it.
  • Options

What are you on about you f***ing clown ? I live in Bexley and know loads of MillSmall that live round by me.

Turn it in will you. You're showing yourself up, you silly spanner.
  • Options

I was drinking in New Cross that night and I wasn't embarrassed, infact if anyone was embarrassed it was them as they felt their precious reputation had been dented.
    Im not even that bothered right but ive got mates who are millwall (this happens when you live in SE ldn) and its hard to defend returned tickets.

How did we 'dent their reputation'? By lowering ourselves to their level and pretending to be hooligans from a safe distance. It was a bit pathetic i thought.
  • Options
    Ronny, Where in SE London do you live?