Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    If you wanna help them offie, then go ahead :-)
  • Options
    Were there really two fans arrested after the game?
  • Options

If you wanna help them offie, then go ahead :-)

I said an adult!
  • Options
    Cheers for the support.

@Mart77 I'm not sure i left early as I'd had enough, don't go to football to be treated like an animal
  • Options

Cheers for the support.

@Mart77 I'm not sure i left early as I'd had enough, don't go to football to be treated like an animal

Where do you go then?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I knew the stewards were up to something the way they sent the Belmarsh monkeys over there in the first half. Then 2 old bill appeared at the front and another couple at the back.

I must've missed it when they made standing with your mates and singing a criminal offence.
  • Options
    Good luck with meeting but you shouldn't expect much joy Greenie junior. I'm sure they'll say that standing is a no go and swearing is not allowed in any way. I thought it looked to be a massive over reaction by our security and was a shame as they looked to be just a group of lads doing a bit of singing.
  • Options

Ridiculously OTT stewarding, write in to the club .. Pay to be sectioned out.

On a side note, anyone see that twerp running towards RD giving it after they scored then slip straight on his ass. Couldn't stop laughing was brilliant

The guy falling was the highlight of the day!! Best bit was he got up after, and carried on giving it, although he looked like a right plum! Classic...
  • Options

Ronny does have some decent stuff to say, but the bullshit about being 'pwopper sarf laaandan' made him look foolish. Cut out all that crap and he'll start to get taken seriously.

'We already know he is a spanner, but at least then we can ridicule him even more !'

Dont back track mate its embarrassing.
    How is that tracking back? You did make some relevant points, but then you showed yourself to be a spanner by making ridiculous statements about being from SE7 (even though the only pub you'd heard of was The Bugle (which incidentally is usually full of MillSmall anyway)).

Judging by your posts you're a bit simple and lack a lot of intelligence, but the worst thing to have done is start giving it the 'I am a pwopper Sarf Laaandan Geezer' routine, when you clearly are not. Now that is embarrassing!
    Quote me on the 'sarf landan geeza' routine please cos i cant find it anywhere.
    Infact, i passively argued a point, only for you to call me a f**king clown. Dont abuse people on the internet mate its really easy and pathetic.

If im not intelligent, then why has sam3110, nug and stonemuse just responded with shouts of 'spanner' instead of disproving what ive said?
    Never called you a Spanner.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I was in the east stand block B, sorry but we got treated disgustingly by the stewards. All we try and do is create the atmosphere around the valley and for away games. For us to be boxed in by police and stewards today was disgraceful, to get questioned and for police to write down our details just for singing is pathetic. Very annoyed on how we was treated. Gone to far
  • Options
    I didn't realise that was going on, thought you guys did a great job trying to get it going. Wondered why it died off in the second half, seems utterly ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wasn't aware of any stewards being out of line but the police after the game were a joke, one of the most cowardly examples of policing I've seen. Arresting kids for literally nothing and taking as many names as possible. Everyone down that end at the end looked completely bewildered at how they managed to cause so much of a fuss. Just following orders..
  • Options
    Our club is really becoming a joke.

I saw the incident with the "high handed stewards" from the West. They sat between the lads ( who from what I could see were doing no harm) & our own fans. Now I know most of the stewards are as thick as shit but wtf is going on!

Watch all the stewards & police shit themselves when 5 or 6 millsmall turn up in the wrong stand & do absolutely bugger all.

• Options
    The most disgraceful, cowardly piece of policing I've seen at The Valley in 40 years.
    Those kids were absolutely harmless. Not one of them looked like trouble, which is of course why they were bullied.
    There's absolutely no way, they'd get away with that kind of bullying of adult supporters.
    They had the poor kids backed up against the wall, taking down all their details & some were even cuffed.
    Personally, I didn't see them do anything wrong at any time. Even when they were being bullied they took it.
    I have absolutely no doubt, that when Millwall turn up in the home end, the police will be nowhere to be seen, just like last time.
    Shameful.
  • Options

The most disgraceful, cowardly piece of policing I've seen at The Valley in 40 years.
    Those kids were absolutely harmless. Not one of them looked like trouble, which is of course why they were bullied.
    There's absolutely no way, they'd get away with that kind of bullying of adult supporters.
    They had the poor kids backed up against the wall, taking down all their details & some were even cuffed.
    Personally, I didn't see them do anything wrong at any time. Even when they were being bullied they took it.
    I have absolutely no doubt, that when Millwall turn up in the home end, the police will be nowhere to be seen, just like last time.
    Shameful.

Saw it too. Utterly disgraceful. The OB at football are c*nts, always have been.
  • Options
    i agree when millwall come to the valley the police and stewards will stand there and watch while they are in the home end abosolutley disgraceful behavior i hope the club are reading this and made aware. cant wait until next season when the RD have a area within the ground for the whole season what will the club do then?
  • Options
    Look what Derby did last week at the front, apart from a couple of stewards none of them fancied it against capable lads, load of 16-21 year olds and they are all wet in the pants at the thought of a bit of bullying. Cowards. Formal complaints should be made.
  • Options
    Looked very much like a Club/Police operation. Plod were taking youths names and details on their way in and they were targeted as a group during and after the match. Harmless young lads trying to create some atmosphere to support their club because it's usually like a morgue. A smoke bomb, a flare and a seat and the PC Health & Security Brigade that manage our cub nowadays want to stamp it out. Stick together lads, you have done nothing wrong and the short-sighted Eegits behind this shouldn't be allowed to force you out of our club. Our senior stewards are bullies of the highest order.
  • Options
    Really was stupid no chance I was letting them pen me in like that
  • Options
    I was in Block a and asked one of the hardnut stewards what they were doing with the youth and the answer that I got was thats the way it is.

They act like that with the kids but did nothing to control the Palace fans at home.

They were totally out of order and heavy handed.

I think that I will complain to the club as my son was with me and hes the same age as that lot.

;
  • Options
    TBF to Red Division they were not responsible for the seat being thrown at Millwall as we've all seen it was an older lad. Also, I know it wasn't them with the smoke bomb, because it came from near me & Red Division weren't near me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was more than one seat thrown at Millwall....
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    There is safety advisory group are meeting this coming Wednesday with the council, police and club all present.

David Cable and Nick Hannam (addickted) are the fan reps.

I suggest that this should be one of the places to raise the issue.

Rcable@btinternet.com

Nick.Hannam@AmicusHorizon.org.uk

• Options
    Formal complaints should be made, I was sat in Block B, just because I knew RD would be at that end and I wanted to be near the atmosphere with the North Upper being shut. There was good natured and amusing chants between both sets of fans, and it left me stunned when a steward sat next to me, along with another 30 up the side of Block B . I asked what was going on and he said "crowd control", please, that is quite simply a joke. I would take Henrys' advice, well done RD you did a good job today and it got ruined.
  • Options

I'm going to write to the club, I think trying to sort a meeting between a few of the group and the club could e good to get across to them what we're about

Well good luck with that GJ the stewards can do no wrong in the eyes of "the club" (i.e. security) if they weren't actually under instructions from the club they will claim that there was good reasons for their actions. Probably standing up as it's against ground regulations, inciting udders fans etc etc, you name it they'll lie about it.
    Keep up the good work by the way
  • Options

Shameful.

I think I heard more abuse from you than from them lot.

Joke stewarding and policing. And I hope they are in the Jimmy Seed when the scum turn up.
  • Options
    If the stewards pull out the standing up excuse then ask them why they dont pay a visit to the upper north. Busy feckers
  • Options
    Typical Charlton stewards that grab squad lot over reacting towards people that can't give it too them back annoy the shite out of me

The club don't give a shit never have never will

The best thing I have seen in ages was derby smacking the shit out of one when he was trying to pull one of their fans out of his group not one of the other bell marsh divas came to his aid

Could smell their fear from the west stand
  • Options
    The club secretary's wife Sue is a regular poster on the Charlton facebook group,she's always commenting about how she wants better atmosphere so maybe someone could get hold of her? Then at least you have one person in the club on your side
  • Options
    Can we start a new thread??