Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013

'on the street'?- you're living in a millwall fantasy land ronny - stay north of lewisham - we're not interested in your pseudo east end guff.

You probably didnt even come millwall away did you? Its not even really a derby for you.
    did go to your place and thoroughly enjoyed watching your muppets get wound up with all that hold me back stuff at the end - you weren't the fat boy who got whacked with the truncheon were you?
    Why does it bother u so much that a Charlton fan might get annoyed with our support? I know in Bexley you probably dont know any Mwall fans but in SE there is a lot and its embarrassing when we don't fill out away.
    You don't understand the rivalry when after millwall away u jump on a coach back to kent instead of drinking in newcross.
    I was drinking in New Cross that night and I wasn't embarrassed, infact if anyone was embarrassed it was them as they felt their precious reputation had been dented.
    Im not even that bothered right but ive got mates who are millwall (this happens when you live in SE ldn) and its hard to defend returned tickets.

How did we 'dent their reputation'? By lowering ourselves to their level and pretending to be hooligans from a safe distance. It was a bit pathetic i thought.
    you still here?

Thought you would have returned to HOF or North Stand Banter by now ... takes a long time for the message to get through to you doesn't it!

you Spanner, we Charlton ... geddit?
  • Options

Ronny, Where in SE London do you live?

SE7. Used to be deptford then moved. Go every home game go plenty away and will voice my opinion if our support is lacking.
  • Options
    Deary me ronny. You're avin a mare
  • Options

SE7. Used to be deptford then moved. Go every home game go plenty away and will voice my opinion if our support is lacking.
    Big place SE7. Without looking at Google maps can you tell me where in SE7? (roughly, don't need the street name).
  • Options

Big place SE7. Without looking at Google maps can you tell me where in SE7? (roughly, don't need the street name).
    SE7 is Charlton postcode. You should probably know that.
  • Options

oh dear. Admin............
  • Options
    He's not very good is he ... most last a bit longer.
  • Options

Give us a few names of some well known Charlton supporters ?
  • Options
    Why even bother Ronny?
  • Options
    Ronny which pub do you drink in Charlton if you live there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has Ronny turned out to be a Spanner on the troll?

Oh wow...I never saw that one coming

;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2013

;-)

Afternoon BA hate to say it but we did try and put out some warning signs yesterday. 'Whats that coming over the hill, is it a monster, is it a monster'?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Mate in unfortunate enough to live in Charlton why would i punish myself further by drinking here?

You lot will think thats trolling or something cos I havent said Charlton is a lovely place for a pint.
    Well its not trolling, Charlton is shit for a pint.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Mate in unfortunate enough to live in Charlton why would i punish myself further by drinking here?

You lot will think thats trolling or something cos I havent said Charlton is a lovely place for a pint.
    Keep going me old Spanner you're heading for a straight Red :-)...................ADMIN
  • Options
    You rang Sleepy?
  • Options

Curb_It said:

not long now ... then you can boast to your spanner mates that you were banned from a Charlton forum because you are so hard
  • Options
    Haha no freedom of speech on this forum is there? Its praise charlton and everything to do with them or get banned.
  • Options
    Ronny oh Ronny Jackson needs to get a fookin life

De de de de der
  • Options
    ronny's playtime nearly over ... I'd like to say it's been fun, but to be honest it was too easy
  • Options

Curb_It said:

It's is shit, but you would still have a local.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Curb_It said:

It's is shit, but you would still have a local.
    If i drank locally id be drinking alone.

Nah ive drank in bugle before - watched mutd away on telly back in prem days they opened up back room but actually its pretty dire. Same goes for that pub down by marion park but on match day prefer royal standard.
  • Options
    Pub by marion park??

You wouldnt be drinking alone if you drank in Charlton = you'd be drinking with me.

• Options

;-)

Afternoon BA hate to say it but we did try and put out some warning signs yesterday. 'Whats that coming over the hill, is it a monster, is it a monster'?
    True Sleepy but I have to be very careful as there's a few on here who don't like me for calling out trolls & wums too soon. Like to give them a fair chance but don't think I've been wrong yet...though there's always a first time.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Pub by marion park??

I think it's the White Horse.
  • Options

;-)

True Sleepy but I have to be very careful as there's a few on here who don't like me for calling out trolls & wums too soon. Like to give them a fair chance but don't think I've been wrong yet...though there's always a first time.
    Nothing wrong with that BA, man after my own heart; guilty until proven innocent :-)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Pub by marion park??

You wouldnt be drinking alone if you drank in Charlton = you'd be drinking with me.

Yeah... think id rather drink alone.
    Cheers though.

• Options
    Another one that knows me?!
  • Options
    So you live in South London but you 'live' in SE7 and all your mates are Millwall, you don't drink in Charlton as you claim it's a shit place to drink, so you drink in New Cross. you say the away support is shit and compare it to Millwall and West Ham and you talk about class like it's the 1800's and you're a pwopa nawtee working class geezer so you don't like the fact that some of our fans don't constantly sing? hmmmm............
  • Options

cs1986 said:

'on the street'?- you're living in a millwall fantasy land ronny - stay north of lewisham - we're not interested in your pseudo east end guff.

You probably didnt even come millwall away did you? Its not even really a derby for you.
    Mate, i grew up in Lewisham and now live in bexley/blackfen cos Lewisham is a sh't hole. I went Millwall as its our proper derby no matter where you live stop being a tw@t.
    No one asked you for your life story though. I don't like the way people are assuming im Millwall just cos im slightly criticising our club.
    If i know how to id upload a video from mwall away though i shouldnt have to prove it.
    If you are going to pretend to be the guy smashing up a seat someone's already uploaded it for you.
  • Options
    My mate Danny Dyer knows our Ronny- proper geezer. Too many poncy slags and muppets have ruined our club.