Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

So you live in South London but you 'live' in SE7 and all your mates are Millwall, you don't drink in Charlton as you claim it's a shit place to drink, so you drink in New Cross. you say the away support is shit and compare it to Millwall and West Ham and you talk about class like it's the 1800's and you're a pwopa nawtee working class geezer so you don't like the fact that some of our fans don't constantly sing? hmmmm............

When did I say dont like the fact that some of our fans dont constantly sing?
    When did I make out im a pwopa nawtee geezer?

I just made some observations about our support objectively and used fans that I know about to compare.

Maybe shouldnt have said the bexley thing but its a bit annoying when you try to make a point and instead of considering it someone says its 'guff'.

I have mates that are millwall, yes. I think thats allowed.

Also, class structure still exists and even though its not as obviously appsrant now, you can still categorise people into different classes.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Pub by marion park??

You wouldnt be drinking alone if you drank in Charlton = you'd be drinking with me.

Yeah... think id rather drink alone.
    Cheers though.

This was a joke by the way, before stonemuse wets himself and calls admin.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Pub by marion park??

You wouldnt be drinking alone if you drank in Charlton = you'd be drinking with me.

Cheers though.

ahhhhh, poor Ronny, you do get wound up quickly don't you spanner :-)

never mind, you just have to wait until March and you can visit the Valley to see your team play us ... don't forget it's an early kickoff so you will have to finish your paper round as soon as possible
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Curb_It said:

Pub by marion park??

Cheers though.

never mind, you just have to wait until March and you can visit the Valley to see your team play us ... don't forget it's an early kickoff so you will have to finish your paper round as soon as possible
    You are a grown man who uses 'LOL' amd smiley faces.
    Reevaluate your life.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Another one that knows me?!

I hate to say it ........... so I wont.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Curb_It said:

Pub by marion park??

Cheers though.

You are a grown man who uses 'LOL' amd smiley faces.
    Reevaluate your life.
    lol :-) ... ok spanner?
  • Options
    Is he Bunny?
  • Options
    I actually believe he's a Charlton supporter
  • Options
    Ronny's head's gone

This is brilliant

Admin please don't ban him just yet
  • Options
    Ban him for what?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes I mean if we ban him for slagging off away fans, surely we would have to ban oohahh?

So ermmm yes i say ban him!!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Ban him for what?

I'm confused as well.

• Options
    I don't think he should be banned. I thought others were implying he would be.

SAVE RONNY

ROFL LOL LMAO!!!

;):) :-O
  • Options
    Im sure he'll do something to get himself banned soon, he seems unhinged.
  • Options
    What if Ronny WAS Oohahh
  • Options

SAVE RONNY

ROFL LOL LMAO!!!

PMSL
  • Options
    whoops ... forgot the :-)
  • Options
    Ronny's my mate - you lot make me lol.
  • Options

SAVE RONNY

ROFL LOL LMAO!!!

OMG M8 - dats sick!
  • Options
    Some of you lot are merciless! Poor, poor Ronny. . . . . . . . . .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wanting him banned ? Grassing
  • Options
    They shoot horses don't they?
  • Options
    I would like Ronny to comment on some of the other threads.

We already know he is a spanner, but at least then we can ridicule him even more !!
  • Options
    Shame he's gone - i was just getting warmed up but had a spot of work to attend to. That's the problem with giving these working class chappies extended christmas holidays. Had to do the blasted stuff myself.
  • Options
    I thought Ronnie made some good points in parts to be honest. Charlton do have a lot of middle class from outside of London.

think he upset some of the cardigan wearers in here with the truth!
  • Options

I thought Ronnie made some good points in parts to be honest. Charlton do have a lot of middle class from outside of London.

think he upset some of the cardigan wearers in here with the truth!

Cheers mate. Yeah definitely a few insecurities on show. Quite funny really, one person shouted spanner and then suddenly everyone jumped on board!
  • Options
    Spanner ;-)
  • Options
    It's been a good read Ron

For what it's worth I dont neccessarily agree with what you're saying but i think you probably are a charlton supporter and some of the comments towards you were a bit OTT
  • Options
    Ronny does have some decent stuff to say, but the bullshit about being 'pwopper sarf laaandan' made him look foolish. Cut out all that crap and he'll start to get taken seriously.
  • Options
    charlton fans in precious shocker!