Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford - red division

will the red division be attending ? and do people want them to ?
i personally think this is a good thing

Comments

• I want them to. Looking forward to the match and thing it will be a better day out if the Red Division are out in force.
  • I don't think they'll be out of bed in time for a 1 o clock kick off. :-0
  • I'm gonna smuggle a couple of flares in up my arse, just in case they put in an appearance
  • I won't be there, tight for money at the moment but I know quite a few are going
  • As long as they leave the flares at home.
  • Leave off, flares all the way.
  • *Some crap joke about flares/Ric Flair*
  • Them being there will have no impact on my day whatsoever, couldn't give a toss if they are or aren't. But they have every right to be there.
  • Bring flares and throw chairs should be the moto
  • Sponsored links:

• very mature
  • Hopes so, they make a good noise and they were brilliant at Smallwall.
  • Funny how it was 15 spotty kids that created the atmosphere at Millwall, not the other 3,500!

As I said about Palace's ultras, embarassing.
  • SE10 said:

Funny how it was 15 spotty kids that created the atmosphere at Millwall, not the other 3,500!

As I said about Palace's ultras, embarassing.

Cheer up mate!

Hope the RD are in full force at Watford!
    COYR!
  • You can tell it's the school holidays.
  • Respect to the RD. Representing CAFC. I'll be in the north upper sat. H block.
  • That aimed at me??
  • Do him SE10
  • Why are RD getting credit for the atmosphere at millwall? I think more noise came from the number of old heads who made the trip
  • Grunting noises maybe...
  • Sponsored links:

• I did see a couple of B Mob lurking around actually
  • You lost are so unfair. You have NO IDEA who had the flair at Millwall and trust me it wasnt the RD. 100% it wasnt I was near them and I know them it wasnt them. and actually they start most of the chants so if you actually meet them or stood with them even at home they do it so before you slate them let them be. You obviously have no ideas whats going on. Leave them alone WERE THE RED AND WHITE ARMY.
  • glad that song has not caught on at home games, long may it continue!
  • We're
  • Ain't that the palace song
  • I'll have toast
  • We do sing it at home Mike.. pay attention. and WSS well done you can spell clever... clb74 nothey sing were palace were palace we love you and JT youve got the bread
  • WSS said:

We're

Lol

• Sorry butt if you havent met the boys or been near them at the away games there not there for trouble they are all Charlton fans whoo go to every game! home and away. If you dont you should Look up at them not down.
  • Bring flares and throw chairs should be the moto

Save money and set light to the chairs before you throw them...sorted!