Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013

i'd love to attend more but nowadays family committments stop that

All the more reason to keep your thoughts to yourself. I have two young children and i still get to as many away games as i can but when i get home and have to read you constant whining about our away support it winds me ( and many others) up. Turn up or shut up.
  • Options
    it's all about opinions and i've been to more away games than most on here so i have a valid opinion imo
  • Options
    Valid Opinion = The art of winding people up when having no moral right

• Options
    beds it's not impossible to ignore me , i don't find it hard to ignore people, on occassions that wind me up , we all have different circumstances i have 4 children 6 and under
    you are clearly wound up too easily so i suggest ignore any threads about fans cos i will continue to voice my opinion and i'm sorry if it annoys you or anyone
  • Options
    edited January 2013

beds it's not impossible to ignore me , i don't find it hard to ignore people, on occassions that wind me up , we all have different circumstances i have 4 children 6 and under
    you are clearly wound up too easily so i suggest ignore any threads about fans cos i will continue to voice my opinion and i'm sorry if it annoys you or anyone

Your right. I should ignore you. In future keep it in your trousers and have less kids or put your hands in your pocket instead and buy an away ticket. Until then your negative views on Charlton away fans are worthless. WUM
  • Options
    edited January 2013

And as far as I can see, most of your posts have a nasty, aggressive undercurrent.

I know OoooAhh well and although he seems to sometimes bleat on about one thing, he is a true fan. Really no need to keep on at him.

• Options

Your right.

i usually am
  • Options
    Riviera said:

And as far as I can see, most of your posts have a nasty, aggressive undercurrent.

I know OoooAhh well and although he seems to sometimes bleat on about one thing, he is a true fan. Really no need to keep on at him.

Now that is funny.
  • Options

Your right.

i usually am
    Dream on son.
  • Options
    The kids at the front did a good job today. Glad there were no flares. Embarrasing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did someone let off a smoke bomb in the street outside afterwards?

It all suddenly got a bit foggy.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

True fan my arse! Only has one thing to say and goes on and on and on about it. Presumably tells his kids about how wonderful Palace's away support is and that he's always right.....
  • Options
    edited January 2013

All the more reason to keep your thoughts to yourself. I have two young children and i still get to as many away games as i can but when i get home and have to read you constant whining about our away support it winds me ( and many others) up. Turn up or shut up.
    Good post.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Good post.
    Spot on
  • Options

Where the small group in the weathersponns before the game part of the 'RD'

Looked like they went straight to the game from last night. Kid in a suit was absolutely out of his tree!

Was funny viewing.

That was us and we are not RD lol
  • Options
    If you don't attend yourself I don't think you can COMPLAIN about the attendance however you should be allowed to comment on it.
  • Options
    Great day in the end, still hate the Red n White Army chant though, why don't we sing the 'We are the Charlton Boys' bit from into the valley anymore?
  • Options

Looked like they went straight to the game from last night. Kid in a suit was absolutely out of his tree!

Was funny viewing.

Did the suit wearer have a mullet?
  • Options

Was funny viewing.

If he was the guy near front then yeah he had a mullet he looked propa wasted, jokes.
  • Options
    he was in bits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The guy in the tweed was hugging and kissing the stewards, proper hilarious.

Disappointed that he didn't have leather elbows though.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

The guy in the tweed was hugging and kissing the stewards, proper hilarious.

Disappointed that he didn't have leather elbows though.

the history/geography teacher look

• Options
    Out of interest ooo ah when you did attend regularly away what was out away support like ?
  • Options

Was funny viewing.

He did. He was in the 'spoons after the game. Had to be told to calm down by the bouncer a couple of times, but he wasn't really doing any harm, just enjoying himself. Hope he got home ok, but I had the feeling he was looking for another big night out!!!
  • Options
    nolly said:

Out of interest ooo ah when you did attend regularly away what was out away support like ?

You've opened up a can of worms there mate lol

I know oooh aaah (luckily for him) and he did go to most away games in his younger before having 4 scrotes ( i dont go to many these days cos i have two young scrotes younger than five myself, whiich is hard enough, cant imagine having 4!) So i think he is entitled to comment on this issue. We should be getting away numbers compared with our home averages. Thats his gripe.
  • Options

Was funny viewing.

He did. He was in the 'spoons after the game. Had to be told to calm down by the bouncer a couple of times, but he wasn't really doing any harm, just enjoying himself. Hope he got home ok, but I had the feeling he was looking for another big night out!!!
    He came straight from a night out which was clear and drank through a hangover, he did rather well, me and my mate stayed with him and a few of his mate until 9ish in Watford town centre drinking, was a good day.
  • Options

Was funny viewing.

I know him, he used to drink in Bromley. Quite the character!
  • Options
    the kid with the mullet was messy, drinking champagne before the game, but it was his two mates that were even more pissed. One had a waistcoat on and he was holding up another kid in a full suit and tie.

i saw the mullet lad in the ground but the other two lads would never have been allowed in the ground. If they did then i cant imagine they remember any of it.

good effort lads.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    nolly said:

started going everywhere from about the 1985 promotion season for about 15 years and we'd just moved to selhurst and gaining promotion and top flight footy for the first time in years meant the numbers weren't as small as they could have been but a decent enough home/away ratio !
    but it was all guesswork back then as to how many fans travelled away and unlike now exaggerated numbers were often quoted and no one could be pulled on them .
    just remember being impressed when pompey, chelsea and newcastle were bringing bundles to the Valley in the early eighties before football got all trendy/popular and in those days home numbers were so much less
    our Fa cup trip to spurs Jan 1985 was my first experience of big away numbers with charlton and we had an estimated 5k that day and that was prolly our average home gate !
  • Options
    I think it is perfectly reasonable to comment about our fans and our fan numbers on threads that relate to our fans or our away numbers. Why would anyone get annoyed by that?