Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    He wasn't at the match , yet still slated our support , even though the camera must have panned on the 2nd least populated part of the ground & he got the winning goal scorers name wrong!

Long arduos trip ... i've just had a 4 hour drive , cheeky git! :-0
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    noise sounded decent , quality not quantity .... all fair comments
  • Options
    I saw a guy in a Luton shirt which was a bit odd!
  • Options
    The lads from Red Division all looked like good boys. Fair play to them.

Good turnout too. Well done lads.

Few of them on our train on the way up and were all decent fellas.
  • Options

noise sounded pretty decent on the bits i heard on the radio but kermorgants jacksons (edited) winner and celebration with a few in the sparsely populated away end looked a bit non league to be honest

quality not quantity tho , fairplay to the few who made the long arduos trip you got your rewards

Poor effort by your standards.

Plenty of opportunities to (justifiably) have a dig at our away support, but today wasn't one of them.
  • Options

noise sounded pretty decent on the bits i heard on the radio but kermorgants jacksons (edited) winner and celebration with a few in the sparsely populated away end looked a bit non league to be honest

quality not quantity tho , fairplay to the few who made the long arduos trip you got your rewards

What a load of bollocks, great turn out, great atmosphere, if you'd been there you would have known:-)

• Options
    I say it how I see /hear it and we sounded good with poor numbers , how can palace bring more to forest than we bring to watford , makes no sense to me
    And of course our result is the be all and end all but on a thread about support I thought I'd add my valued opinion
  • Options

I say it how I see /hear it and we sounded good with poor numbers , how can palace bring more to forest than we bring to watford , makes no sense to me
    And of course our result is the be all and end all but on a thread about support I thought I'd add my valued opinion

You really are a miserable f***er!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Our away support is generally bobbins oohaah (although from those that went today, it wasn't near one of those days). There you go.
  • Options

Well Palace are top of the league and we hadn't won in 4.

Anyway, like you, I say it how I see it - but in my case from the stadium - and our support was great today and I'm sure we sold out the majority of the section given to us today. Maybe if there hadn't been so much nonsense over whether tickets would be available on the day or not we may have taken even more, but to call the away end "sparsely populated" is frankly embarrassing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013

Self praise is no praise indeed! Great atmosphere, great result, very good effort by the lads down the front and all the others who made the arduous journey who got right behind the team. Keep up the good work RD I love it!
  • Options

Fair pay, but "Poor numbers"? Really?

How many we're you expecting us to take then? Serious question.
  • Options

It's because we have "fans" like you that don't bother going.
  • Options
    Stewart said:

It's because we have "fans" like you that don't bother going.
    Anyone can mock from afar best ignore.
  • Options
    Maybe because they're flying high right at the top of the Championship, with a new manager who's doing really well.. just a thought lol
  • Options

Why don't you go an support Palace then? It's one thing mentioning our support as being poor occasionally but it seems like every thread your on involves a comparison of away teams numbers!

• Options
    edited January 2013

I saw a guy in a Luton shirt which was a bit odd!

Ha ha yes, he was sitting in the same row as me. Wasn't sure whether he was one of us wearing it for a laugh or a Luton fan that loved watching Watford lose. I suspect the former, but either way he looked well happy in the end :-)
  • Options
    The young lads at the front were quality today but i wish they would leave their hand/manbags at home. They look ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Jeeeze. Bore off. Oh yeah and your opinion is far from valued when you complain about our visiting fans numbers when you don't bother to turn up yourself. The away end was pretty packed today and there were lots of fans who paid on the day. (Not that you would know )
  • Options

Jeeeze. Bore off. Oh yeah and your opinion is far from valued when you complain about our visiting fans numbers when you don't bother to turn up yourself..
    It was new years day and 1pm kick off and we still took a good amount. It was good atmo including kids at front that were a laugh.

For fcuk sake millwall didn't even get 10k at home tofday!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dont give a flying f*** how many away supporters we take so long as they get behind the team. Positive support can turn games around eg Cardiff and today.

• Options
    Something tells me that Oohaah is wetting himself at the reaction he has had here!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Something tells me that Oohaah is wetting himself at the reaction he has had here!

probably the most excitement he's had in ages....
  • Options
    Off_it said:

There's WUMs and Wums but I don't really see what enjoyment someone can get from slating away numbers on a day like today, absolutely mind boggling to say the least. Oh well little things please little minds I suppose.
  • Options
    After me worrying a few weeks ago about the lack of younger Charlton fans in the crowd at Bolton away , it was good to see a few younger faces today with parents / grandparents they seemed to love it which can only be a good thing for the future.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    a noisey 1,520 made the trip

would expect 2k ish out of the 2,259 allocation that was allotted to us...... 2/3rds full
  • Options
    and the White Stripes tune went down a treat!
  • Options
    Why would you expect 2k? You go on and on (and on and on) about how bad our support is and the expect a high turn out for an early kick off where contradictory ticketing information was given out.

Its your expectations that are wrong, not our support. You will never be happy as you insist on expecting unlikely numbers and showing mock outrage when your unrealistic expectations aren't met.
  • Options

a noisey 1,520 made the trip

would expect 2k ish out of the 2,259 allocation that was allotted to us...... 2/3rds full

You could always help 'swell' the numbers by attending?
  • Options
    i'd love to attend more but nowadays family committments stop that unfortunately but when the boys are older and as long as the brainwashing is successful the away numbers will be swelled