Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

Comments

• Options
    I'm confused now. Should I being going to the personal discomfort of smuggling these flares in or not?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I'm confused now. Should I being going to the personal discomfort of smuggling these flares in or not?

I read on the OS that the club are introducing a new initiative where they will tape flares underneath your seat to make the seat and flare throwing a more efficient exercise.

Well done Charlton.
  • Options

You lost are so unfair. You have NO IDEA who had the flair at Millwall and trust me it wasnt the RD. 100% it wasnt I was near them and I know them it wasnt them. and actually they start most of the chants so if you actually meet them or stood with them even at home they do it so before you slate them let them be. You obviously have no ideas whats going on. Leave them alone WERE THE RED AND WHITE ARMY.

They claimed it was them on a palace site.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Discomfort? You're doing it wrong.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    Heard through a friend of a friend that a member of the red division is showing off videos of a punch up at Millwall to people at his place of work. A bit muggy really.
    I'm all for getting a better atmosphere going but let's stop pretending we're something we're not.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I'm gonna smuggle a couple of flares in up my arse, just in case they put in an appearance

I've heard they act like a enema, Offy ....or as they say in Spain, innuendo.

Could turn out to be a sh*tty day all round.

• Options
    SE10 said:

Funny how it was 15 spotty kids that created the atmosphere at
    Millwall, not the other 3,500!

As I said about Palace's ultras, embarassing.

This

Lol Red Division hahaha
  • Options
    Simply embarrassing. Hopefully these kids will grow up soon and perhaps learn how to spell.
  • Options
    Yeah, absolutely shocking. A group of youngsters want to go out, have some fun and support their team. It's a bloody disgrace. Bring back the birch that's what I say.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's with the pathetic name?
  • Options
    THEMCA said:

What's with the pathetic name?

A fair question really.
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    Sad sad person ^
  • Options
    I love how people are taking the piss out of our own supporters on an Internet message board under a username.

So cool.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In answer to the OP 1) Hope so as they are passionate fans so why not. 2) Absolutely. 3) So do I even though I am an old fart!

Whether it is jealousy or some sort of power struggle by those who no longer dictate what songs should be sung I don't know or care really but what we don't need is warring factions amongst ourselves or to give the club a bad name by the mindless actions of a few. So here's to a great atmosphere at Watford then like it was at Bristol and Millsmall COYR.
  • Options
    Good on the lads, so long as they stick to supporting Charlton and don't resort to Millwall thuggery (that includes pretending to be a "firm") or Palace style "ultra" behaviour then it's all good. Less photos like the above though please.
  • Options

Sad sad person ^

Hardly the sad one. I am all for getting behind the lads and get to my fair share of away games. However, when I see pictures like the above with lads covering their faces and calling themselves "Red Division" I think it's quite cringe worthy. Just my opinion, like I said I am all for better support just not the names and photos.
  • Options
    THEMCA said:

Sad sad person ^

Hardly the sad one. I am all for getting behind the lads and get to my fair share of away games. However, when I see pictures like the above with lads covering their faces and calling themselves "Red Division" I think it's quite cringe worthy. Just my opinion, like I said I am all for better support just not the names and photos.
    I completely agree. Fair enough if you want to go and make a bit of noise with your mates, but the name is embarrassing and some of the songs need to stop.
  • Options

I love how people are taking the piss out of our own supporters on an Internet message board under a username.

So cool.

Says the fella with "Berk" as his picture!
    ;-)

(Not a dig - I used to love Trapdoor!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some of the songs need to stop. Brilliant.

Because we're really churning out plenty of songs... that need to stop
  • Options
    THEMCA said:

Sad sad person ^

I'm sure you were young ones MCA, maybe a very long time ago though. Saying that, I agree, I'm all for a better atmosphere and a lot of you getting together but I don't see the point of giving yourself a name, it's just like the Nigels down the road.
  • Options
    i say leave them alone.let them do what they want.there the ones that start the singing then everyone joins in to get behind the team.they played a vital part of any away athmosphere just look at bristol city away this year.the flare thing was funny as a one off but if they keep doing it we will be like them muppets up the road.my theroy is sing your hearts out for the lads back the team all the way to the final whistle.if we lose at least you can say you done your part.CARRY ON RED DIVISON YOU,VE GOT MY SURPORTT
  • Options

THEMCA said:

Sad sad person ^

I'm sure you were young ones MCA, maybe a very long time ago though. Saying that, I agree, I'm all for a better atmosphere and a lot of you getting together but I don't see the point of giving yourself a name, it's just like the Nigels down the road.
    I was most definitely not in The Young Ones lol
  • Options
    Kind of are, to go through the effort to find a picture from months ago.
    Get on with how you want to go about supporting your team and we'll get on with how we want to go about.
  • Options

Kind of are, to go through the effort to find a picture from months ago.
    Get on with how you want to go about supporting your team and we'll get on with how we want to go about.

So, shall I bother smuggling in these flares up my jacksy or not?
  • Options
    The picture got to sent to me by a Millwall supporting mate of mine, just saying it was a tad embarrassing.
  • Options
    They are young people within their peer group...I do remember how good it felt to belong? So go do your stuff at Watford Red Division, and I'll come stand with you 'cos I can really give it some for a pensioner.
  • Options
    Why dont you call yourselfs simply covered end choir or charlton singers,its the name that is embarrassing not the idea.Carry on doing great job but drop the name!!
  • Options
    Good on ya Red Division,just a bunch of young boys aviv a larf,nothing wrong wiv dat