Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

Comments

• Options

It's a crap chant. I did like the flare at millwall though.

It really is a shite chant.
  • Options
    Hopefully the Watford stewards will be a bit more 'active' in confronting anti-social behaviour in the away end than were the Millwall guys....
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    chilham said:

Hopefully the Watford stewards will be a bit more 'active' in confronting anti-social behaviour in the away end than were the Millwall guys....

The idiots involved at millwall away won't be there tomorro as they aren't 'proper Charton'. Don't expect any similar behaviour until palace away.
  • Options
    WhoWantsToast, are you in the Red Division? I'd you are inbox me your name, can't figure out who you might be
  • Options
    Surprised no one has to my knowledge made the comment that a division consists of 10,000 to 15,000 men. Therefore should they not be the red platoon ? 16 - 44 strong ?
  • Options
    Red Platoon - like it. Although it does have a bit of the "F-Troop" about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Surprised no one has to my knowledge made the comment that a division consists of 10,000 to 15,000 men. Therefore should they not be the red platoon ? 16 - 44 strong ?

Good call; new banner please! :-)
  • Options
    Shouldn't the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th divisions have been called platoons also in that case. Perhaps that's why they've all been given new ridiculous names.
  • Options
    Any smoke bombs, flares, grenades, chair throwing or stewarding launching go on today? :- )
  • Options
    Antse7en said:

I despair, I really do. Charlton fans having a pop at the younger Charlton fans, a group of lads who decided to go our of their way this season to attend games and be organized vocally? I don't know any of them personally, but I certainly appreciate their effort.

And they are getting blamed for the flare at Millwall, where's the evidence they were involved in that? Would love to see anyone brave enough to confront these guys personally and make some of these comments to their faces. Keyboard warriors most of them slagging off others in the comfort of their own homes, really is pathetic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard a Watford ball boy hair was set a light by a flare today .
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Antse7en said:

I despair, I really do. Charlton fans having a pop at the younger Charlton fans, a group of lads who decided to go our of their way this season to attend games and be organized vocally? I don't know any of them personally, but I certainly appreciate their effort.

And they are getting blamed for the flare at Millwall, where's the evidence they were involved in that? Would love to see anyone brave enough to confront these guys personally and make some of these comments to their faces. Keyboard warriors most of them slagging off others in the comfort of their own homes, really is pathetic.
    Have'nt seen one post slagging them off??
  • Options
    Brilliant atmosphere from everyone there today.

Seb done the worm. Captain got a couple of songs. We kept the ball when Almunia wanted it back.

Great day.
  • Options
    Yep what a day!
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Antse7en said:

Lol. I haven't slated off the "RD" once but cracked up at the merest suggestion that the average man would be frightened to confront them.
  • Options
    Great support today
  • Options
    From what I could see they behaved impeccably today.

Great support & noise levels from all in the away end this afternoon.

Fantastic New Year's Day !
  • Options
    Great support today , loved it when we kept the ball at the end.
  • Options
    If RD are the bunch of kids at the front today, they seemed in very good spirits, the 50-75 or so of them made more noise in the first 2 minutes than Watford did the entire game, the atmosphere was great, and throwing the ball about was absolutely hilarious although one of them snarled at me after the game assuming I was Watford, although the fact he was wearing a tweed jacket made it more amusing than anything.

All in all, fantastic atmosphere.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Huskaris said:

If RD are the bunch of kids at the front today, they seemed in very good spirits, the 50-75 or so of them made more noise in the first 2 minutes than Watford did the entire game, the atmosphere was great, and throwing the ball about was absolutely hilarious although one of them snarled at me after the game assuming I was Watford, although the fact he was wearing a tweed jacket made it more amusing than anything.

All in all, fantastic atmosphere.

That was us at the front today! (RD)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TBF Its not very hard to out-sing our support but you were vocal.
  • Options
    Thought the guys at the front added to the day.
  • Options
    Where the small group in the weathersponns before the game part of the 'RD'

Looked like they went straight to the game from last night. Kid in a suit was absolutely out of his tree!

Was funny viewing.
  • Options

Thought the guys at the front added to the day.

This!!

Well done chaps, you were all really well behaved and didn't stop singing all game. Even the stewards who were standing in front of you enjoyed you being there.

No flares, no chair throwing, just getting behind the team and having a bit of good natured banter.

More of it please!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    noise sounded pretty decent on the bits i heard on the radio but kermorgants jacksons (edited) winner and celebration with a few in the sparsely populated away end looked a bit non league to be honest

quality not quantity tho , fairplay to the few who made the long arduos trip you got your rewards
  • Options

noise sounded pretty decent on the bits i heard on the radio but kermorgants winner and celebration with a few in the sparsely populated away end looked a bit non league to be honest

quality not quantity tho , fairplay to the few who made the long arduos trip you got your rewards

There were about 1600 of us oohaah. It was pretty packed at the back.
  • Options

noise sounded pretty decent on the bits i heard on the radio but kermorgants winner and celebration with a few in the sparsely populated away end looked a bit non league to be honest

Surprising comments OOOey :-0
  • Options
    and when Jacksons winner went in the stewards were holding people back
  • Options

Jackson scored the winner.
  • Options

Surprising comments OOOey :-0
    Did you not get the memo about ignoring Ooaah's lame efforts to get a rise out of people?

;-)