Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - red division

Comments

• Options
    THEMCA said:

The picture got to sent to me by a Millwall supporting mate of mine, just saying it was a tad embarrassing.

I find it embarrassing when Charlton fans give a fuck what Millwall fans think.
  • Options
    doronron said:

Good on ya Red Division,just a bunch of young boys aviv a larf,nothing wrong wiv dat

This, don't let anyone tell you what to do, they have no right, keep singing and cheering on the team... good on you
  • Options

THEMCA said:

The picture got to sent to me by a Millwall supporting mate of mine, just saying it was a tad embarrassing.

this
  • Options

Why dont you call yourselfs simply covered end choir or charlton singers...

... and then you can appear on Sing Something Simple.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

doronron said:

Good on ya Red Division,just a bunch of young boys aviv a larf,nothing wrong wiv dat

This, don't let anyone tell you what to do, they have no right, keep singing and cheering on the team... good on you
    They have no right? It's their club as well!
  • Options

THEMCA said:

Double this.
  • Options
    Hahaha ok sorry I forgot ALL Millwall fans are a different breed. I was however just off the back of taking the piss out of the Palace Ultras and Millwall fans only to get that sent to me. Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Ha, can't even blame phone correcting, it was wrote on the laptop.

• Options
    CJLC you going Watford?
  • Options
    Yeah, going to try join the boys from RD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

THEMCA said:

Double this.
    And thrice
  • Options
    WAIT WAIT SOMEONE JUST SAID ON A PALACE FORUM THEY WROTE IT?! ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH?! WHY WOULD THEY DO IT THEMSELVES use your heads you utter utter twits.
  • Options
    I would bother replying to all off you but you just attack them cos there kids. your utter twats. you judge even though you have NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE. s
  • Options

I would bother replying to all off you but you just attack them cos there kids. your utter twats. you judge even though you have NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE. s

and you calling people you don't know utter twats on an internet message board..............

• Options

and you calling people you don't know utter twats on an internet message board..............

Don't mess with him he uses....gulp....capitals

• Options

Hey, don't be calling me a twat.

I've offered to smuggle in flares for them up my arris. You don't get much more committed than that.

• Options
    Off_it said:

Hey, don't be calling me a twat.

I've offered to smuggle in flares for them up my arris. You don't get much more committed than that.

You love it - shove em up your pipe big dog red diivision.
  • Options
    idiots... grow up
  • Options
    Did you like the were the red and white army chant vs Derby? or where you doing ya usual behind a computer screen moaning
  • Options

Did you like the were the red and white army chant vs Derby? or where you doing ya usual behind a computer screen moaning

Oh dear, look at what you have done!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a crap chant. I did like the flare at millwall though.
  • Options

idiots... grow up

Haha the irony, I blame the supermarkets for their post xmas sales on Smirnoff Ice.

• Options
    I despair, I really do. Charlton fans having a pop at the younger Charlton fans, a group of lads who decided to go our of their way this season to attend games and be organized vocally? I don't know any of them personally, but I certainly appreciate their effort.
  • Options
    Antse7en said:

I despair, I really do. Charlton fans having a pop at the younger Charlton fans, a group of lads who decided to go our of their way this season to attend games and be organized vocally? I don't know any of them personally, but I certainly appreciate their effort.

Couldn't agree more. Let them have their fun.
  • Options
    I'll be there and will be happy if the Red Divison are as well. However, my 67 year old Dad will also be with me so please do make him stand up for the entire game just so that he can see over you dancing around in front of him.
  • Options
    Antse7en said:

I don't particularly think there is too many people having a pop just a view that they could do without the name, I for one have complimented them on their efforts. What doesn't help is people like WhoWantsToast comes on calling people twats and idiots which creates a "Us Vs Them" type of scenario which isn't the case.

• Options
    DRF said:

I'll be there and will be happy if the Red Divison are as well. However, my 67 year old Dad will also be with me so please do make him stand up for the entire game just so that he can see over you dancing around in front of him.

Wont be a sell out so all the standers will be at the back.
  • Options

Firstly, why don't you just say that you one of the Red Division? Why hide it? There's nothing to be ashamed off.

If you don't care about what other people think then don't get upset and start insulting people when you get the slightest criticism.

Personally I say good luck to you but you don't do yourselves any favours with the crap above or with the photos/masks etc.

And as long as you claim to represent Charlton other Charlton fans are going to have a say about what you do in the Club's name, like it or not. Get used to it.

• Options

And as long as you claim to represent Charlton other Charlton fans are going to have a say about what you do in the Club's name, like it or not. Get used to it.

Exactly.

For the record the hoist the addicks' flag is great chant!

• Options
    Keep up the chanting red division !
    I think its great that a bunch of people whatever the age are adding to the vocal away support. When I go to an away game its as much for the atmosphere and being with other addicks as it is the football match itself. There is little more depressing then being with supporters who are not getting behind their team.
    I do hope however that the idiots who moved to sit behind my son (so they could be nearer the very few Bolton fans) and shouted 'fat c++++s' at them for most of the 2nd half would disappear off the face of the earth.