Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Voice of The Valley returns - Feb 9th, 2013

Comments

• Options
    well done Rick, ordered mine on line
  • Options
    ordered one online - not sure if 60p covers the cost to Canada - if not I can always paypal the difference to you Airman...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I hope my subscription is still valid and my copy is in the post. You better have printed enough Rick!!!!!!!!!!

Edit Ordered online
  • Options

I do hope there's a letters page with Ackworth content?

and one from Dr. John Salvatore....(do you post on here Dr.?)

• Options
    This is genuinely exiting. Can't wait to get hold of one.
  • Options
    Looking forward to reading it. My old man was chuffed about it coming back when i told him.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

ordered one online - not sure if 60p covers the cost to Canada - if not I can always paypal the difference to you Airman...

Ditto
  • Options
    Great news Rick. Still have so many of the originals taking up space in the house. Always room for more!!!

Looking forward to Pete's input.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

For that price he can get it to Canada Water, but you'll have to collect from there!
  • Options
    looking forward to this. where will they be on sale?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For an exile like me VOTV was a massive insight into the club in a pre-internet age and was invaluable to me gaining a knowledge of our club's history. Rick even had the good grace to include a few of my scribblings so hugely chuffed to see it return.

Welcome back!
  • Options
    I'll only get one if Jonathan Ackworth has his own column. I enjoyed Jon's contributions much more than some of the others like that @Henry Irvine bloke for one...

Great stuff Rick and best of luck with it.
  • Options
    Could you tell us where they'll be onsale tomorrow????
  • Options
    Airman, would it be possible to ship me a copy to Denmark? I am happy to transfer the money to you and include pp.
  • Options
    Or where they're *likely* to be onsale?
  • Options
    Will be on sale in the lib and on streets
  • Options
    This will sell out tomorrow, you'll need to print some extra copies one would imagine.
  • Options
    Fantastic news , has made my day hearing this , concur with asking Ackers to write a column , ooo I could crush a grape.
  • Options
    Will pick a copy up tomorrow.
  • Options
    Just purchased online, great news and good luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news. Look forward to getting hold of a copy.
  • Options
    YESSSSS ! Only 3 points tomorrow will compare with this great news !

That's my Saturday evening sorted !
  • Options
    Forgot to say what a fantastic choice of cover ! Do Colin's family know about this ?
  • Options
    Welcome back VOTV ... a real shame there was nothing around when the wheels were falling off but we are here now and together we can climb back up to the top table... I'm sure it will be an excellent read giving everyone a new perspective on where we are now, where we have been and what the future might hold. I really hope VOTV (and The Trust) can break into this new social networking era and connect to thousands of fans ensuring that the voice of the Valley is heard loud and clear!
  • Options
    Looking forward to getting my copy sometime next week in the post.
  • Options
    Really good stuff. Is it possible to order this online and have it mailed to the States? Or, will there be an online version?
  • Options
    Airman, price of postage to Oz please
  • Options

Airman, price of postage to Oz please

Ditto
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    AB banned from the ground sweepstake ?

I'm going for 2.30 today !

Seriously, good luck AB
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for all the messages of support.

Overseas postage: I will come back to everyone who has ordered from abroad and has asked about doing so before Monday. Unfortunately I couldn't work out how to set up overseas postage automatically, but we can sort it out between us.

Great to see so many of the old subscriber names coming through as orders last night.