Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 14

Comments

• Options
    might be waiting for end of loan window
  • Options

Na even when loan window was open before after every team had played there games they updated the teams in case of loan signings.

Just slow with this one which is annoying as I am waiting to start a new season but wanna wait until the transfers have gone through

• Options

Na even when loan window was open before after every team had played there games they updated the teams in case of loan signings.

Just slow with this one which is annoying as I am waiting to start a new season but wanna wait until the transfers have gone through

They normally update the squads on Wednesday and Saturday , so reza, koc ect might be on tomos if not will def be sat.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

They normally update the squads on Wednesday and Saturday , so reza, koc ect might be on tomos if not will def be sat.
    ok Cheers
  • Options
    Keep flitting between div 1 and 2, using my man City Chelsea hybrid, finally built a bundesliga team in a new account, into div 6 now, winning most of my games, Reus, aubameyang and Gundogan are complete beasts
  • Options
    Still no new update
  • Options
    Apparently FUT is down atm for maintenance so I guess it'll be later today?
  • Options

Still no new update

New players will be on Saturday mate.
  • Options
    balotelli is quality. proper unit.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Still no new update

how do you know
    the guy I am talking to on EA helpdesk dont seem to have a clue
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yann897 said:

Still no new update

how do you know
    Because if you type in any players name on google soFIFA they have an update every week and it's on a Saturday. That and the fact mata ect got put on last sat but obv it was to soon for deadline day transfers.
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Still no new update

how do you know
    Either way mate it will def be on sat trust me lol .
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Still no new update

how do you know
    Your first mistake was thinking anyone at EA had a clue. EA have a famously terrible customer service
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Still no new update

how do you know
    Your first mistake was thinking anyone at EA had a clue. EA have a famously terrible customer service
    Was on the online chat trying to ask when the next update was they sent me a link to a news story from the telegraph that was doing live transfers stories last friday lol
  • Options
    This game is seriously doing my head in now. Fair to say I play a lot to chill out later evening, but it is now more stressing that chilling, despite it only being a game. With a record looking like 178 100 176 a week ago, it now reads 179 100 198. I have tried all the tips, but I simply can't seem to defend, score or even pass straight anymore - it has gone proper pear shaped. Time to start over again.
  • Options
    Pavo said:

This game is seriously doing my head in now. Fair to say I play a lot to chill out later evening, but it is now more stressing that chilling, despite it only being a game. With a record looking like 178 100 176 a week ago, it now reads 179 100 198. I have tried all the tips, but I simply can't seem to defend, score or even pass straight anymore - it has gone proper pear shaped. Time to start over again.

A lot of it is a mental approach.. My advice is to take a break from it... Get your hungry back for the game and then go back.
  • Options
    I like to play a patient passing game, so funny when you're winning 2-0 and some pre-pubescent is screaming at you "STOP PASSING IT!!!!" then when you score you run around in circles doing the "cant hear you" celebration mixed with the "shhh".
  • Options

I like to play a patient passing game, so funny when you're winning 2-0 and some pre-pubescent is screaming at you "STOP PASSING IT!!!!" then when you score you run around in circles doing the "cant hear you" celebration mixed with the "shhh".

It's funny when you do it your self but the most annoying thing in the world when your losing and all someone wants to do its pass it around the back.
  • Options
    Update finally on there gotta admit tho i am dissapointed

Due to Polish Pete not being on the game before update(they dont do dutch 2nd division) they obviously just made stats up for him,
    His overall rating is 59
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Update finally on there gotta admit tho i am dissapointed

Due to Polish Pete not being on the game before update(they dont do dutch 2nd division) they obviously just made stats up for him,
    His overall rating is 59

Told you it would be today , the rating for Piotr is bad but all they have done is kept the players rating from FIFA 12 when he was only 17 , it's them just being very lazy ,
    Reza is pretty good on it though and koc isn't bad considering he's low rating.

Also thuram makes a big difference in goal and astrit is very strong in the middle , and all the new signings have a lot of potential so a new , career which you was planning to do would be pretty good , also cousins becomes a very good player .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's negos rating?
  • Options
    65 pretty good really , solly is only a 66
    , another thing I don't get is sordell has been a 70 all season he scored on sat and he's ratings gone down to a 69.
  • Options
    Been playing seasons and I've just been promoted to devision 5. Have to say this game is amazing on the PS4.
  • Options
    Can someone please tell me how I can get an update? I have loaded up game yesterday and still have the same players, such as Yann, Stephens, etc. no Reza and Slater is still the chairman? Many thanks
  • Options

FIFA IS POOR - PRO EVO IS FAR BETTER GAMEPLAY.

Maybe 10 years ago.
  • Options
    Go settings. Edit teams , download latest.
  • Options
    Cheers Yann
  • Options
    Just realised I am on a different game. Mine is Football Manager 2014 not FIFA14 but thanks
  • Options
    Anyone find that turning etc in the game is a bit like jimmy floyd trying to turn in treacle? I have a 360 and my mate with a xbox one says its a lot better on the one.