Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 14

Comments

• Options
    A ha. Thanks
  • Options
    Saw earlier that KSI won Pele in a pink slip game the other day.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWIZLhetx1c

So far the only two Pele's that have been traded have both gone for 15million.
    Currently thats about £1350
  • Options
    Also if you play ultimate team and don't know about the team of the year market crash then get google out sharpish! You're a bit late but still won't get completely buggered when it happens if you get on it today
  • Options
    Very useful. Just checked it out
    http://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/

Peeps take this game very.seriously, so it seems

• Options

you got any tactical dips mr djrdisco?

always was a 3-4-3 merchant, but seems like i need a more realistic formation now that 2014 is a more realistic game.

H
  • Options
    calydon_road said:
    you got any tactical dips mr djrdisco?

always was a 3-4-3 merchant, but seems like i need a more realistic formation now that 2014 is a more realistic game.

Hi Claydon, the tips which works for me is play defensive tactics at start so when the other spams over the top through balls you can run your defenders back to try to stop that. Also check what formation the other player is using & play a formation that counters that like the other player is using 5-3-2 the go 4-3-3 against him.
    Also dont ever go 3 at the back in fut as the other player will attack you down the wings & score headers against you m8. I hope that helps.
    I win double what I lose but like with any game anybody can beat anybody so I never get to cocky lol
  • Options
    Thanks a lot mate

played 2 games yesterday online against cafcben and he.kicked my butt. Still...cool that was a link from charlton life and thanks.for the game ben
  • Options
    team of the year out at 8pm tonight
  • Options
    What's the market crash??
  • Options

What's the market crash??

Everyone scrambles to get as many coins as possible for TOTY release.
    People start selling there teams, prices go down.

Suarez has gone from 100k to around 65k
    Mata has gone from high 70s to around 50k.

Never really picks up that much either until the next Fifa. So if you dont sell up you lose a lot of value.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Özil already dropped from 90k to about 55k now, RVP will drop because of his lack of pace, Suarez will crash too, as he'll get an upgraded base card come Feb
  • Options
    was best to sell up a week ago, play with a poorer team and then buy bigger players or realise big profits this week.
  • Options
    Wait till the last weekend of the team of the year pack specials before buying your players again

Everything will be 50-75% cheaper
  • Options

Is Seasons online as well never tried that? - UT is quite good but can be irritating at times (i.e. a built a lower league squad hoping to play against someone with the same sort of team and got pitted against someone with Premiership stars and lost 6-2!!

It is yes, but I don't get many options for tactics - just quick tactics. And that's annoying 'cos I can't get my defence to sit deeply, and I really want to do that. Does that work in UT?
  • Options
    Özil now 45k, Suarez just under 60k, will drop more over the week, cant wait to use my 250k coins to build a crazy bundesliga team
  • Options
    Game doing my head in at the moment. Am in a pattern in Div 4 where I win 3, draw 1 and lose 5 (ie survive) gradually making my record look worse (4 seasons of the same thus far). Have tried different teams to break it, but no joy....yet. Like you Sam, am patiently waiting to build Dortmund on the cheap over the next week.
  • Options
    I am now beating the sheet out of bournemouth

on repeat.
  • Options
    Finally a 3 star team after signings of thuram and astrit , cousins and harriott ratings gone up aswell.
  • Options
    FIFA IS POOR - PRO EVO IS FAR BETTER GAMEPLAY.
  • Options
    No updates for a week now hoping EA Sports are just waiting for transfer window to close
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    am loving UT. bit of practice and beginning to get the hang of the new game engine. its better than 13 and previous versions...much more technical. managed to make it to division 7 now and unbeaten in 14 games online seasons UT.

bought my first IF player but didnt notice much of a difference tbh. is there that big a difference for you guys?

price of a overall rating 78 IF player was 12K, for that money i can sign a normal version Balotelli who seems to play much better. if anyone has amy input on this then please share. thanks.
  • Options
    MattD said:

Saw earlier that KSI won Pele in a pink slip game the other day.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWIZLhetx1c

So far the only two Pele's that have been traded have both gone for 15million.
    Currently thats about £1350

Then on another video he discarded him. Unbelieveable.
  • Options
    I had a really good German based ultimate team with Reus, Ozil, Lahm, Muller, Gomez, Kroos, Khedira, Hummels to name a few. I lost a match online I should have won, so I quick sold my whole team.

Kind of regret that decision now.
  • Options

I had a really good German based ultimate team with Reus, Ozil, Lahm, Muller, Gomez, Kroos, Khedira, Hummels to name a few. I lost a match online I should have won, so I quick sold my whole team.

Kind of regret that decision now.

football fans arent fickle at all! :)

• Options
    Is ksi actually frimpong? ha explains what he has been doing with himself recently
  • Options
    One question got FIFA 14 for Christmas and finally started to play it this week, thought I would give the management side a whirl. So the question is this, can I turn the dissent off as I keep getting sacked for behaving like Holloway's demented brother?
  • Options
    yes in the Kinect settings
  • Options
    cfgs said:

One question got FIFA 14 for Christmas and finally started to play it this week, thought I would give the management side a whirl. So the question is this, can I turn the dissent off as I keep getting sacked for behaving like Holloway's demented brother?

Never been sacked before . But when you start up your career you can chose for your board to be lenient .
  • Options

yes in the Kinect settings

cheers.

Yann897 said:

cfgs said:

Never been sacked before . But when you start up your career you can chose for your board to be lenient .
    Not what I was doing but if anything was given against me (foul, offside etc) the commentary mentioned me going nuts. Then after a few warnings I was sacked even though I had a 100% record after 7 games.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    still waiting for the updates from transfer window ending 4 days ago its stupid now
    all season so far it is normally done after the weekends games
    but nothing still despite everyone having played now