Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 14

Comments

• Options

Started playing it last night. I'm finding passing difficult but have managed to score a couple of screamers. I'm a bit undecided about the game at the moment and definitely need some more practice!

You need to keep control of that last man slide tackling lad ;)
    Didn't score the pen as I thought it was harsh aha.

That was my first game with cafc on the game though and I thought we were pants on there, found it much harder to keep the ball and play a passing game with us than on FIFA 13 but then with the other teams I've played with it's easier on FIFA 14. Go figure!
    Cheers for that! You also did a long ball back to your defence after one of my miss passings in that penalty box, cheers!
  • Options

surely if you cant keep the ball and play a passing game with Charlton it makes it extremely accurate?

It would be if the fans booed a miss pass as well.
  • Options

Started playing it last night. I'm finding passing difficult but have managed to score a couple of screamers. I'm a bit undecided about the game at the moment and definitely need some more practice!

You need to keep control of that last man slide tackling lad ;)
    Didn't score the pen as I thought it was harsh aha.

That was my first game with cafc on the game though and I thought we were pants on there, found it much harder to keep the ball and play a passing game with us than on FIFA 13 but then with the other teams I've played with it's easier on FIFA 14. Go figure!
    Cheers for that! You also did a long ball back to your defence after one of my miss passings in that penalty box, cheers!
    No worries, I lose the will to live when you get those unrealistic goal kicks that are placed straight to a striker and I think the other person is a knob for scoring them so I thought I'd be kind haha!
  • Options

I've got Fifa now, add me: Testicool5673. The last Fifa I had was '96!

Are you XB or PS? After years of living in a Career Mode/ Master League shell, I'm finally going online and looking for people to play who aren't American/ won't pull the plug if i take the lead...
  • Options
    I'm actually chuckling at some of those graphics. The Kolo Toure one is absolute class haha.
  • Options

I'm actually chuckling at some of those graphics. The Kolo Toure one is absolute class haha.

They've gone backwards compared to what they drew in the 90s. El Pibe, Galfano, Carboni...

• Options
    People that get hung up on graphics and that it makes one video game better than another annoy me. Those PES shots are funny but it wouldn't put me off playing if it was the better game.
  • Options
    Played both. PES is better for gameplay, but got bored of both pretty quickly.
  • Options
    any of yous wanna add me my PES tag is spikamouse. cheers. i look forward to a game against some fellow addicks. still playing mainly 13 at the moment though...i am cack on 14 so far!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im on ps3 add me : ifollowthecafc10 would be happy to play anyone :) (and win ofc )
  • Options
    callum harriot playing fifa 14 with charlton athletic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPt3tXkyzB8
  • Options
    Well that's FIFA 13
  • Options
    Cant belive some of the things he said lol
    Ben Hamer is GK Coach
    Danny Hollands on loan at Orient
    the club expect a top 5 finish
    he thinks top 2(I hope he was messing around on both targets)
  • Options
    wow. finally bit the bullet and started playing UT as had a free code witht the Ultimate Edition game.

its fookin hard! seems to be a step up in class from normal online seasons mode. im still a bit gash at 14 as still playing 3-4-3 diamond that served me so well.

CAFC are so gash on the game I even lose to computer on WC level.

anyone got any tips for decent formation?

have added a couple on ere to my friends and will go through the rest tonight. cheers lads
  • Options
    5-2-1-2 is a safe, starter formation. It's the 'first do no harm' formation! Good for stopping through balls and crosses, and if you use player runs, you can get a decent break on.
  • Options
    thanks for that jimmy. i will give it a try.

drop ur ps3 tag on here if u fancy some easy games against a fellow addick!
  • Options
    Dang, I'm on XB.

P.S. Defend with the sweeper in the back 5 and try cutting off the killer pass, and use player press to press the ball. That's the secret to defending - run to where the ball is going, not where it is!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Kolo Toure on PES.

Looks more like a young James Brown!

I thought that was Luke young for a sec.. If you remember! ;0)

• Options
    Must say, Udinese are brilliant... Normally I'm pretty useless but just won a 7 person tornament winning every game 1-0!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Must say, Udinese are brilliant... Normally I'm pretty useless but just won a 7 person tornament winning every game 1-0!

DI Natale retiring this year :-(
  • Options
    Love FIFA 14. What I don't love though, is logging on for the first time in a week or two and finding SIX randomers adding me. What's their game?!

Hooked on UT again, always gonna happen.
  • Options
    Got a copy arriving today with my PS4, goodbye real world and creativity !
  • Options

Love FIFA 14. What I don't love though, is logging on for the first time in a week or two and finding SIX randomers adding me. What's their game?!

Hooked on UT again, always gonna happen.

Whats your UT like? I've built myself a decent Prem squad now, and a good Serie A squad, but I can't be bothered with a Bundesliga or La Liga team, the top players just cost way too much
  • Options
    Anyone else doing seasons? I've been stuck between divisions 3 and 4 for months now. Can't get up to the second flight. It's driving me mad.

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Anyone else doing seasons? I've been stuck between divisions 3 and 4 for months now. Can't get up to the second flight. It's driving me mad.

Level 6 was my limit on UT Seasons before having a shocker and being relegated twice straight away
  • Options
    I've never done UT, just the standard pick-a-team-and-play seasons. UT always seemed to complex for me!
  • Options
    Is Seasons online as well never tried that? - UT is quite good but can be irritating at times (i.e. a built a lower league squad hoping to play against someone with the same sort of team and got pitted against someone with Premiership stars and lost 6-2!!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

i find playing UT seasons is harder than when i was playing 2013 normal online seasons. quality of opponent seems better. only been playing UT a month, got a team of low 80s gold players, still in bottom league (just started first season). got upto Division 1 on 2013 so just a case of mastering the 2014 game.

anyone checked out astrit`s stats? its hard to play with CAFC on 2014, they are terrible.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

i find playing UT seasons is harder than when i was playing 2013 normal online seasons. quality of opponent seems better. only been playing UT a month, got a team of low 80s gold players, still in bottom league (just started first season). got upto Division 1 on 2013 so just a case of mastering the 2014 game.
    Yeah likewise... I barely lost with my team in FIFA 2013 but is so frustrating playing FIFA 14... Everything someone gets a corner against me I concede, is almost impossible to defend from them (well I find anyway)