Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Swisdom said:

Next seasons strike force will be Kermorgant, Sordell, Coulibaly and Obika.

Factoid

What? Can't we have Fuller as well?

Factoid is even more of a fact than a fact.

• Swisdom said:

Next seasons strike force will be Kermorgant, Sordell, Coulibaly and Obika.

Factoid

What? Can't we have Fuller as well?

Factoid is even more of a fact than a fact.

So its fact on steroids then?!
  • All this Polish, Turkish talk probably comes from the Agent talking him up prior to contract discussions but our Chris is a wily old fox and probably will get his man, whether its Adamo or someone else out there... Trust in him, I say...
  • edited July 2013
    Next seasons strike force will be Kermorgant, Sordell, Coulibaly, Obika, Fuller & Ebanks-Blake.

Fractal
  • Next seasons strike force will be Kermorgant, Sordell, Coulibaly, Obika, Fuller & Ebanks-Blake.

Fractal

Splendid! Can we partner Sylvan Ebanks-Blake with Ricky van Wolfswinkel?

• smiffyboy said:

I think alot of people have got rose tinted glasses on when it comes to Obika he scored a couple of goals but his overall play is terrible

Equally over the top.
  • Adamo in the starting xi
  • Hoping he has a good game today to seal his contract.
  • 18/19 year old trial list for U21 team is jack paxman from Southend.

A striker

• This thread is a great cure for insomnia.

Doesn't mater how many times to you check it- nothing happens.
  • Sponsored links:

Perhaps you could liven us all up with another despatch from W v J at the Royal Courts of Justice.

Perhaps you could liven us all up with another despatch from W v J at the Royal Courts of Justice.

Bloody hell, just spat tea all over my laptop. That's got to be the best response I've read on this forum.

Maybe if you stopped checking it, it would all kick off!
  • Loco said:

This thread is a great cure for insomnia.

Dreams are free of charge as they say in Spain.

• Loco said:

Blimey! That's the same as in English!
  • Loco said:

Dreams are free in the EU. Are you reading Len ? ;0)

• According to twitter millwall signing scott McDonald from boro
  • edited July 2013
    Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 1h
    NCFC Xl: Matthews, McNeil, Toffolo, Hodd, Vidal, Ajayi, Murphy, McGeehan, Morris, Loza, Wyatt. Subs: Hall-Johnson, Barker, Randall, Norman

Our Ajayi?
  • Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 1h
    NCFC Xl: Matthews, McNeil, Toffolo, Hodd, Vidal, Ajayi, Murphy, McGeehan, Morris, Loza, Wyatt. Subs: Hall-Johnson, Barker, Randall, Norman

Our Ajayi?

he retweeted it, so I'm guessing yes.
  • Mcdonald would be a stunning signing. Tore us a new one at the valley. Though I am sure some here would never admit millwall signed someone decent and that jo pigott is better! What stumps me is how they get past ffp when their turnover and crowds must be half of ours?
  • Sponsored links:

• Not content with taking our jobs, the polish are taking our rumours as well!

PMSL
  • I'd be very surprised if McDonald goes to millwall. He's on very big money at Boro.
  • SSN reported a takeover for Doncaster by an Irish billionaire ready to spend 20 million on new players - ouch
  • Bubble said:

SSN reported a takeover for Doncaster by an Irish billionaire ready to spend 20 million on new players - ouch

What about FFP?

• Bubble said:

SSN reported a takeover for Doncaster by an Irish billionaire ready to spend 20 million on new players - ouch

What about FFP?

Pay the fine.
  • edited July 2013

Bubble said:

What about FFP?

Pay the fine.
    Suppose so; it's not as if there's any point in UEFA banning Donny Rovers from their cup competitions. Reminds me of when we were in with a (very) faint chance of Europe in the Prem - I told a Spuds-supporting mate about my desire for Bayern Munich and Barcelona, and he scoffed and said: "The only journey across water you'll be making next season is on the Woolwich Ferry." Bloody cheek.

• Bubble said:

What about FFP?

Pay the fine.
    do they not give transfer embargos? (not saying your wrong i honestly don't know)
  • F A C T (a strange one) Deon Burton scored a goal from some 40 yards for Scunthorpe in a Lincolnshire Senior Cup game versus Grimsby yesterday afternoon .. strange but true
  • Take this for what it's worth. Just spoken, 5 minutes ago, to an ex England manager who informed me that Jiminez had 'gone'
  • Take this for what it's worth. Just spoken, 5 minutes ago, to an ex England manager who informed me that Jiminez had 'gone'

Gone from where?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!