Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• I've always imagined GH to be bald. . . . . . .
  • TelMc32 said:

Think something sticky , cold and goes " shcluuuup" when you stick your finger in it ...

( And it's not Jeff )

Lol the mind boggles. And not in a good way.
    Come on , GH !

A final hint, you can put it on your hair.....

Grecian 2000??

;-)
    Nice try, Tel !

• Come on GH, it's an anagram of what Heather Mills only has one of.

Lol !

Hoes??

;-)
  • edited July 2013
    TelMc32 said:

Come on GH, it's an anagram of what Heather Mills only has one of.

Hoes??

;-)
    Bit ego?
  • sorry but I do love fanny

More accurately, one-and-a-half.

• Im blonde with hair sorry peeps.

Heather Mills has one and a half , you can put in on your head ?

this Guardian stuff is far to difficult ---------its the answer tit?

• I will be pleased if this happens.

Ricardo Fuller could be offered Charlton return
    Tuesday, 23 July 2013

By Richard Cawley
    RICARDO Fuller is training with Charlton and could be set to be offered the chance to play for them this season.
    The Addicks released the former Stoke City striker at the end of last season.
    But the door was left open for the 33-year-old, who is keeping fit with the Addicks.
    “Ricardo was one that I always left the possibility of bringing back,” said Charlton manager Chris Powell. “I don’t know about other options that he may have.
    “I just shook his hand, told him it was good to see him and he has got on with his training. Maybe there is a conversation to be had.”
  • Sponsored links:

• DP I would be happy with retaining Fuller but he can only start/play about half the games.
  • I would be pleased too - I think he gave us something - the only issue is that you can't rely on him over the whole season. A very useful player to bring on though as he can change a game. I'd see him being used as a super sub next season if we did sign him.
  • cfgs said:

DP I would be happy with retaining Fuller but he can only start/play about half the games.

He played thirty one games for us last season, which is not bad for a crock. He has the knack, which a lot of other players don't have, of influencing a game.

• dickplumb said:

cfgs said:

DP I would be happy with retaining Fuller but he can only start/play about half the games.

He played thirty one games for us last season, which is not bad for a crock. He has the knack, which a lot of other players don't have, of influencing a game.

That number is a shock, however I can forgive him the odd poor game when he turns a game like he did against Bolton. 5 minutes of magic from him won us that game.
  • Or Ipswich, or Watford, Or Peterborough
  • Not knocking Ricardo but this just goes to show how little money we have to play with
  • This threads gone off topic. Can we please get back to the Interests of Millwall!!!!!!

• I have friends who support Palace, Watford, Bolton and Ipswich. Every single one of them identified Fuller as our biggest threat when we played them, and said he was a 'handful' who they would love to have on their team!

Assuming he doesn't sign, we will miss him next year for sure.

• Poor CP clearly doesn't even know if he has the dosh to even offer Ricardo a short term deal.

Its a disaster I tell you.
  • Swindon Town are looking into the possibility of bringing Danny Hollands back to the County Ground on a full-time basis, reports the Swindon Advertiser.

The Advertiser claims Town have enquired about to the availability of the Charlton midfielder, 27, who played 10 times for the Robins during a loan spell in Wiltshire between November and January.
  • Sponsored links:

• 22 Jul 2013 16:54:56
    Charlton to loan Cardiff's Joe Ralls on a season long deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be good for Joe going to be a top player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What position is he? We really need strikers, we're not really bringing anybody else in apart from them.

23 Jul 2013 08:29:42
    A left sided mid field normally. He's a solid young player

Joe Ralls will benefit from this move tbh he will be a class player in a couple of years but he needs game time, Joe Ralls is a CM for anybody who doesn't know and a quality CM as well his passing ability is awesome from any position and dead ball situations and his finish has gotten 3 times better from when I first saw him

• edited July 2013
    'his finish has gotten 3 times better from when I first saw him'

3 times exactly ay...
  • JMP said:

This threads gone off topic. Can we please get back to the Interests of Millwall!!!!!!

...or the "g" word JMP.

GH - did you see " Something about Mary " ?

Ring any bells ?

• Swindon Town are looking into the possibility of bringing Danny Hollands back to the County Ground on a full-time basis, reports the Swindon Advertiser.

The Advertiser claims Town have enquired about to the availability of the Charlton midfielder, 27, who played 10 times for the Robins during a loan spell in Wiltshire between November and January.

and

Millwall sign striker Scott McDonald on a two-year deal after his Middlesbrough contract was cancelled by mutual agreement.

The 29-year-old Australian moved to Teesside from Celtic for £3.5m in 2010 and has been top scorer in two of his three full seasons at the Riverside.
  • stunning-----------already hate this season
  • Still Spanner shite though, fuck em.
  • 37 goals in 116 apps for M'boro............1 in 3 which isn't too shabby. maybe not in the 20+ a season bracket, but better than most of the dross we've been linked with recently (Hulse, Bothroyd, Fuller (yes, even him)
  • Always rated McDonald right from his Motherwell days. One thing is for sure, we are miles behind the 8-ball with 10 days to go. This season is all about survival now for me, on and off the field.
  • 37 goals in 116 apps for M'boro............1 in 3 which isn't too shabby. maybe not in the 20+ a season bracket, but better than most of the dross we've been linked with recently (Hulse, Bothroyd, Fuller (yes, even him)

It's all relative. Boro are a better team than Millwall so will have provided him with better service than he'll get at The Den.
  • so lets get this right Bailey is shit always was and we wouldnt want him.
    Morrison is shit didnt do it for Leeds and we wouldnt want him.
    Easter is shit and we have how many better forwards ? and therefore we wouldnt want him.
    MacDonald is shit only scored goals in a good team and we wouldnt want him.
    Chaplow is just shit and we wouldnt want him.

in the mean time on planet zog in SE7 CP hasnt got enough money to sign on a player who no one had herd of playing for who ? where?

I wonder if Slater and his toad will turn up for the friendly ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!