Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• What's Cliff Holton doing ?
  • Good luck BWP! We'll always have Carlisle... #cafc RT @NewYorkRedBulls: #RBNY Signs Forward Bradley Wright-Phillips http://t.co/K7qcJl1IK8

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) July 24, 2013

31 goals in 82 games. A modern day legend that we wouldn't have won the league without.
  • not anything we don't already know, but a couple of my mates bumped into Fuller today at Lakeside and he said to them he wants to stay, is still training with us etc
  • Nothing against RF, but letting him go then asking him back sounds like defeat...
  • Nothing against RF, but letting him go then asking him back sounds like defeat...

Apart from CP saying the door was always open for RF, clearly about the money.

• not anything we don't already know, but a couple of my mates bumped into Fuller today at Lakeside and he said to them he wants to stay, is still training with us etc

Here is the proof.
  • I'm afraid we'll need a picture of him holding a copy of today's newspaper to accept it as proof.
  • Squad number of 67 then!
  • so lets get this right Bailey is shit always was and we wouldnt want him.
    Morrison is shit didnt do it for Leeds and we wouldnt want him.
    Easter is shit and we have how many better forwards ? and therefore we wouldnt want him.
    MacDonald is shit only scored goals in a good team and we wouldnt want him.
    Chaplow is just shit and we wouldnt want him.

in the mean time on planet zog in SE7 CP hasnt got enough money to sign on a player who no one had herd of playing for who ? where?

I wonder if Slater and his toad will turn up for the friendly ?

Would have taken Morrison and MacDonald, the others no.
  • dabos said:

I'm afraid we'll need a picture of him holding a copy of today's newspaper to accept it as proof.

Haha
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

Squad number of 67 then!

Or is it number 1? In any case, Ricardo is not a number. He's a free man...
  • It's a shame that money plays such a big part, we could afford him + other players last year, suddenly our budget has been cut by about 20-30,000 a week.
  • Blackpool have signed Chopra for a year.
  • jakecafc said:

Blackpool have signed Chopra for a year.

loan or a yrs contract?

• He was a free agent.
  • Daily Mirror: Stephen Ireland is poised to follow his Aston Villa team-mate Shay Given to Doncaster
  • Who else is a free agent still that may have to lower demands?

Bothroyd? Ebanks-Blake (although may still be injured) ? Anybody else?
  • Norwich agree fee with Celtic for Gary Hooper and striker will have medical today
  • Daily Mirror: Stephen Ireland is poised to follow his Aston Villa team-mate Shay Given to Doncaster

That will be two quality signings. Doncaster could do well this year.

• Blackpool have agreed fee for another striker Steve Davies from Brizzle City
  • Sponsored links:

• jakecafc said:

Daily Mirror: Stephen Ireland is poised to follow his Aston Villa team-mate Shay Given to Doncaster

That will be two quality signings. Doncaster could do well this year.

Or fail miserably.
  • Ireland and Given must be on a fair wedge surely.
  • Fuller looks a lot leaner than last year

You been out with those high powered binocs, VG ?

You been out with those high powered binocs, VG ?

haha hiding in the bushes? No just from that pic above. Looks to have shifted some timber.
  • Irish lad on twitter saying Stephen Hunt left Ireland today to have talks with a championship team , thought to be us
  • at last, a proper rumour.
  • sammy391 said:

Irish lad on twitter saying Stephen Hunt left Ireland today to have talks with a championship team , thought to be us

I would think wages would be a problem, plus that fact that he is a grade A twat.

• no way will it be us. wages would be too high. plus we don't need midfielders.
  • Plus he is an annoying little sod.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!