Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• What about that Adam Rooney from Birmingham hes a free agent..
  • I always thought Hunt on Cech was an accident until I saw him try the same thing on Hamer last season.
  • I think this Hunt rumour has no basis, I can't see CP touching him with a bargepole.
  • Why must people turn this forum into a cathedral of lies?
  • Why must people turn this forum into a cathedral of lies?

I think you are looking for the Simon Church thread mate

• jakecafc said:

What about that Adam Rooney from Birmingham hes a free agent..

Always scores goals against me on Fifa, so must be good!

• @CAFCNewsAndFans: CP says the door is open for Fuller to put pen to paper! Good move for the addicks? #cafc
  • What happened to Florent Rouamba? Does he even play for Charlton anymore?
  • AlexC said:

What happened to Florent Rouamba? Does he even play for Charlton anymore?

He left at the end of the Season.

• AlexC said:

What happened to Florent Rouamba? Does he even play for
    Charlton anymore?

No he has left the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2013
    sseaddick said:

@CAFCNewsAndFans: CP says the door is open for Fuller to put pen to paper! Good move for the addicks? #cafc

happens to miss out the one vital sentence - wages will be half of what they were last season...........

• @CAFCNewsAndFans: CP says the door is open for Messi & Ronaldo to put pen to paper! Good move for the addicks? #cafc
  • @CAFCNewsAndFans: CP says the door is open for players to get out while they can! Good move for the addicks? #cafc
  • @CAFCNewsAndFans: CP says the door is open becase TJ has just guffed! Good move for the addicks? #cafc
  • is there an echo
  • edited July 2013
    @CAFCNewsAndFans: CP says the door is open for a door after a bailiff related incident regarding the clubs valuables this morning. On a completely and utterly unrelated note...

@CAFCNewsAndFans: #CAFC this afternoon have announced that they are currently on the look out for a new kettle, a box of PG Tips and some semi skimmed milk. Budget may stretch to smartprice digestives.
  • That's not very funny
  • 25 Jul 2013 13:34:26
    Charlton are targetting Craig Mackail-Smith who is unsettled by the change of manager at Brighton.

We must have some money after all!!!
  • TJ wanted him last season
  • more chance of signing Craig Revel-Horwood
  • Sponsored links:

• more chance of signing Craig Revel-Horwood

sign em both .. 1 to dance and tango round oppo defenders and one to tuck away the chances
  • 25 Jul 2013 13:34:26
    Charlton are targetting Craig Mackail-Smith who is unsettled by the change of manager at Brighton.

We must have some money after all!!!

From FR? Must be nailed to the dressing room door then.
  • sseaddick said:

That's not very funny

I thought the same as I posted it to be honest. What can I say? It's one of those slow afternoons where work is dragging on..

I tried to make a pun on "The door is open for a door after.." which is a plus though.
  • Bent 50/1 to come home...

If only we could get him, i would love to have him back, Marcus Bent back in a Charlton shirt!
  • that would be Marcus
  • cafckev said:

Bent 50/1 to come home...

If only we could get him, i would love to have him back, Marcus Bent back in a Charlton shirt!
    That's the dream!

TJ should lump on that and then buy him and use the winnings to pay the transfer fee.

• Maybe he could borrow the money from Wise to back it.
  • Like how Norwich are now signing Hooper, Redknapp was giving it saying he'll score 20/30 goals for them this morning
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!