Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Croydon Ad Sport ‏@AdvertiserSport 3m
    Just got off the phone to Ian Holloway. Not happy - he liked Nuhiu. #cpfc

I remember you telling us about all your signings last summer :-)

I remember you telling us about all your signings last summer :-)

Oh yeah.......*runs off back to OT.
  • I'm normally in the leave piggy alone camp but seriously....bore off. Rapid Vienna striker that chose Wednesday over palace? Who the f*** cares
  • It's more interesting than our "Striker playing in Hungary who we've never heard of being on trial for a week then deciding to play elsewhere" ;)
  • Anyway pig. I enjoy your banter most of the time but we really couldn't give a .... who you sign. I think your a closet charlton lover as you know where a bigger club with a better stadium and fans who say it as it is and your forum is full of boring people.
  • LuckyReds said:

It's more interesting than our "Striker playing in Hungary who we've never heard of being on trial for a week then deciding to play elsewhere" ;)

No it's not. We're talking about our crap players not theirs.

• LuckyReds said:

It's more interesting than our "Striker playing in Hungary who we've never heard of being on trial for a week then deciding to play elsewhere" ;)

If that was the case this thread would essentially be dead! Much ado about nothing with regards to OUR situation.

There's been enough posts here about every single Millwall signing, bits about palarse's activity (in another league..) and mentions of QPR, Brighton and 'Boro. I don't see any harm in OP coming in and having a bit of banter about the Wednesday signing(s), neither can I see the difference between OP and Super_Horns really.

I for one would much rather hear about how Huddersfield, Wednesday, Bournemouth, Doncaster and Yeovil are doing - especially compared to the likes of Palace who aren't even in our league anymore.

The only difference being OP ends up provoking some form of reaction because people like to bitch. I started out thinking he should feck off back to OwlsTalk and leave us alone, because he was a right annoying bast@rd. He's grown on me. :)
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

If that was the case this thread would essentially be dead! Much ado about nothing with regards to OUR situation.

There's been enough posts here about every single Millwall signing, bits about palarse's activity (in another league..) and mentions of QPR, Brighton and 'Boro. I don't see any harm in OP coming in and having a bit of banter about the Wednesday signing(s), neither can I see the difference between OP and Super_Horns really.

I for one would much rather hear about how Huddersfield, Wednesday, Bournemouth, Doncaster and Yeovil are doing - especially compared to the likes of Palace who aren't even in our league anymore.

The only difference being OP ends up provoking some form of reaction because people like to bitch. I started out thinking he should feck off back to OwlsTalk and leave us alone, because he was a right annoying bast@rd. He's grown on me. :)
    Well said.
  • Nuhiu is rubbish. About 8 feet tall and as mobile as a bag of cement. Holloway needs to visit Specsavers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wednesday have signed Atdhe Nuhiu, 6ft 6 striker from Rapid Vienna, was on trial with Palace but choose The Wednesday instead!

I'd choose Eastbourne Town over Palace
  • <

Like a rash.
  • Fuller looks a lot leaner than last year

is that a good thing- last year i always remeber fullers main strength was his strength... hoping its fat he lost not muscle

he will want paying which is the issue.

maybe we can do a bottle top collection or cake sale?

it's phrased, "we're in a different league to them", got it?
  • ^nearly worked doing 3 quotes in one post... one day...
  • CMS is a nuisance player. When fit he'd be perfect for us.

I'd be delighted but can't see him being in our price range
  • Surely our worst nightmare...

@CAFCNewsAndFans: Rumours that Yann Kermorgant is in talks with Ipswich town. Would leave us at this point in his career? I would love to think not!

@CAFCNewsAndFans: Rumours that Yann Kermorgant is in talks with Ipswich town. Would leave us at this point in his career? I would love to think not!

Absolute bollocks.

Absolute bollocks.

You must be right ( i pray that your right, losing Yann isn't an option, if he goes we are royally f*cked)

And the move would achive what? Other than money, what or how would he get out of it? They are no better than us, although they have a rich chairman (who doesnt seem to splash the cash too much).
  • Sponsored links:

• how long till the season starts btw? (il shut up after this)
  • Wednesday have signed Atdhe Nuhiu, 6ft 6 striker from Rapid Vienna, was on trial with Palace but choose The Wednesday instead!

bore off.

Absolute bollocks.

</blockquot

Agreed. A complete non starter.

Just had a trawl of the Tractor Boys' forum. Not even a whisper - yet.

That twitter account was only setup a few days or so ago, pretty much the same time as the school holidays started. They're the only people on twitter mentioning this 'rumour' as well.
  • I know for a fact than Yann is going nowhere
  • DeeBee said:

I know for a fact than Yann is going nowhere

How do you ?
  • DeeBee said:

How do you ?
    When the "Fulham speculation" mounted I know someone that directly asked him and he said it was all nonsense and will be here for the Bournemouth game

• DeeBee said:

DeeBee said:

How do you ?
    When the "Fulham speculation" mounted I know someone that directly asked him and he said it was all nonsense and will be here for the Bournemouth game

Is he joining Bournemouth then?
  • edited July 2013
    I think Yann is least likely person in the whole squad to go, arguably irreplaceable. Does his contract expire in 2014?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!