Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• craig M Smith !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a proper rumour, nice .Shame it wont be true.
  • Would be underwhelmed if we signed Fuller.
  • Craig m smith would be an amazing signing, surely no one would have a moan if we signed him.
  • Craig m smith would be an amazing signing, surely no one would have a moan if we signed him.

I'm guessing you haven't been on here long.

• Like how Norwich are now signing Hooper, Redknapp was giving it saying he'll score 20/30 goals for them this morning

Are they playing this morning?

Don't rate him. What we need is a 30 goal a season striker, not a Brighton reject.

Don't rate him. What we need is a 30 goal a season striker, not a Brighton reject.
    30!!?? You've got to be kidding me! If we want to stay in this division our strikers have to be hitting 40...

30 goal a season machine is not good in my opinion. We need a striker who will set up 50+ goals, not need resting, guaranteed to be injury free for a year. They also need to be young, fit, free and very cheap.
  • He is injured at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• I, for one, would be very very happy with M/Smith..............but as its on football rumours there's more likelihood of me playing up front than us signing him.
  • How tall are you?
  • No Golfie, I know you like to put a positive slant on everything, but he just isn't good enough.
  • We were interested in signing CMS a few seasons ago when he was at Peterborough.

For me he'd be a good signing, but he's not a 20 goals a season striker. But I can't see him signing - he's two years into a four year contract with Brighton. Unless they swap him for a player I doubt that we have the cash to buy him and pay the sort of wages he'd want.
  • Ferry to Portsmouth.

Swindon released Simon Ferry at the end of last season, and the 25-year-old has now sorted himself out with a contract at Portsmouth.
  • Injured and out until October. Move on, not going to happen.

FWIW - "feed the pig and he will score"
  • We were interested in signing CMS a few seasons ago when he was at Peterborough.

For me he'd be a good signing, but he's not a 20 goals a season striker. But I can't see him signing - he's two years into a four year contract with Brighton. Unless they swap him for a player I doubt that we have the cash to buy him and pay the sort of wages he'd want.

I've liked him for years - mobile, quick, dangerous, predatory, decisive. And, sadly, too expensive for us now.

• Charlie Austin to QPR.
  • Charlie Austin to QPR.

better bet than Hooper .. even if a little bit of a crock
  • Wednesday have signed Atdhe Nuhiu, 6ft 6 striker from Rapid Vienna, was on trial with Palace but choose The Wednesday instead!
  • Sponsored links:

• Wednesday have signed Atdhe Nuhiu, 6ft 6 striker from Rapid Vienna, was on trial with Palace but choose The Wednesday instead!

No change in football style then - lump it and hope, right up Llera's street.
  • From what i heard Op is that league 2's about his level..

So he "choose" to play for a team who finished low down in the Championship last season rather than play in the premiership where he'd earn several times more per season.

Yeah right...

not quite as catchy a name as Bronco Layne .. try saying it after a few J Smiths
  • edited July 2013

Wednesday have signed Atdhe Nuhiu, 6ft 6 striker from Rapid Vienna, was on trial with Palace but choose The Wednesday instead!

Not necessarily, he has a little bit of pace, deadly in the air and has* good feet.

Holloway is gutted lol

*just for cfgs

Not necessarily, he has a little bit of pace, deadly in the air and had good feet.

Holloway is gutted lol
    Had two good feet? Did he have one ripped off? Is that why the Nigels didn't sign him?

Not necessarily, he has a little bit of pace, deadly in the air and had good feet.

Holloway is gutted lol
    Sheffield must remind him more of the land of his fathers ... Albania (:->)
  • Nottingham Forest complete the signing of Algeria winger Djamel Abdoun for an undisclosed fee thought to be about £1.55m
  • the champ'll soon be like the prem .. an English free zone

So he "choose" to play for a team who finished low down in the Championship last season rather than play in the premiership where he'd earn several times more per season.

Yeah right...

Holloway couldn't guarantee him in the starting 11, he expected him for training today only to find out he was signing up here.

WHU was looking at him too.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!