Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• cfgs said:

Plus he is an annoying little sod.

True but he would be our annoying little sod.

• I'd have Hunt all day long. Harriott and Hunt would be great options to have. I doubt it'll happen though.
  • Would be the cover/competition on both wings! Hasn't got any/many offers so I imagine wages could be negotiated
  • sammy391 said:

Irish lad on twitter saying Stephen Hunt left Ireland today to have talks with a championship team , thought to be us

head crusher 'Unt ... we really need a striker rather more than a committed (polite way of saying dirty) little midfield dog
  • cfgs said:

Plus he is an annoying little sod.

True but he would be our annoying little sod.

Certain people complained about Bailey's antics well this twit is 10 times worse.

• Yeah but Hunt is one of those players who every opposition fan hates but the clubs fans love. We need a bite of bite in the team. Won't happen anyway as even though he is annoying he's a good player and on high wages.
  • The sly kick at Hamer at the end of last season
  • he will want paying which is the issue.
  • sammy391 said:

Irish lad on twitter saying Stephen Hunt left Ireland today to have talks with a championship team , thought to be us

only things I can find on twitter about Stephen Hunt refer to the death of the Manchester Fire-fighter (hero).

• I would think that he will go back to Mc Carthy at Ipswich.
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

The sly kick at Hamer at the end of last season

Thought I remembered him. It wasn't so sly, either. Dirty bastard.

• A good player, but not an area of the field where we need reinforcements...
  • Id love him here. With him and Harriot we could look to play 4-5-1 to pretty good effect.
  • Could be the wrong hunt

@JohnWhiteNo1: @noriordan Hunt left for England again today to finalise move to championship club rumoured to be Charlton https://t.co/H2uebV2jyR
  • Andy?
  • Stephen Hunt - footballer, or rhyming slang?
  • Mike
  • don't think it's his brother Noel, sure he already signed elsewhere
  • don't think it's his brother Noel, sure he already signed elsewhere

Signed for Leeds a few weeks back
  • Sponsored links:

• I was going to ask if it was Noel, I will await developments without anticipation. Before he signs for SMALLwall.
  • Carlton Cole wants £40k a week..Palace not keen.

That rules us out then

That rules us out then

Praise the lord....(is this the right thread...?)
  • edited July 2013
    ="Quote" rel="The Red Robin">Carlton Cole wants £40k a week..Palace not keen.

I wouldn't pay him 40 pence.

• Meh Palace reject who attempted to murder Chec
  • Don't want Stephen Hunt anywhere near our club. There are some players who come across as unpleasant on the pitch, some come across as arseholes off the pitch, and some do both, but Stephen Hunt is in his own category. He's up in the stratosphere
  • barnard available on a free

Probably better than Church.

rather take a chance on him than Church

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!