Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• so lets get this right Bailey is shit always was and we wouldnt want him.
    Morrison is shit didnt do it for Leeds and we wouldnt want him.
    Easter is shit and we have how many better forwards ? and therefore we wouldnt want him.
    MacDonald is shit only scored goals in a good team and we wouldnt want him.
    Chaplow is just shit and we wouldnt want him.

in the mean time on planet zog in SE7 CP hasnt got enough money to sign on a player who no one had herd of playing for who ? where?

I wonder if Slater and his toad will turn up for the friendly ?

Well done. I'm glad you finally agree.
  • JMP said:

This threads gone off topic. Can we please get back to the Interests of Millwall!!!!!!

...or the "g" word JMP.

GH - did you see " Something about Mary " ?

Ring any bells ?

xD
  • Mate just messaged me to say Church is training with us. Not to sure what to make of it. Asking where he has heard this
  • The Simon variety?
  • yeah who was at Reading
  • Ross said:

The Simon variety?

Simon Church

5 feet and 11.2598425196851 inches
  • yeah who was at Reading

how did he do with them?
  • Simon Church, is a lost soul. Was good as a youngster but his career hasn't exactly stagnated as completely gone into reverse.
  • Scored two against palarse so it is a yes from me.
  • Could see him being signed on a month-to-month contract just so we have someone in for first match of season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Has anybody signed Ebanks- Blake yet?
  • cfgs said:

Simon Church, is a lost soul. Was good as a youngster but his career hasn't exactly stagnated as completely gone into reverse.

Released by Reading. Age 24. Senior stats: 30 goals in 171 apps. Plus 22 apps for Wales, scoring once. Height already stated by SHG, above.

• cfgs said:

Simon Church, is a lost soul. Was good as a youngster but his career hasn't exactly stagnated as completely gone into reverse.

Released by Reading. Age 24. Senior stats: 30 goals in 171 apps. Plus 22 apps for Wales, scoring once. Height already stated by SHG, above.

Poor goal scoring record but I suppose beggars can't be choosers!
  • Dizzle said:

Has anybody signed Ebanks- Blake yet?

Apparently not. Don't forget he suffered a broken leg on 1 April (bad luck!) and may be still recovering.

• Simon Church will be the next Adamo Coulibaly
  • Simon Church will be the next Adamo Coulibaly

But who will be the next Simon Church???
  • Could see him being signed on a month-to-month contract just so we have someone in for first match of season.

Good call
  • Simon Church is a good Championship forward if he can rediscover his early career form. Powell is the man to help him do that.
  • I've had the same text from a friend who often appears to be "ITK" although he was totally wrong about Waghorn signing (or maybe he was just TJ and Slater said no at the last minute!). I said to him hopefully on a long deal if he impresses to which I got a reply saying "6 month contract likely".
  • I'd be quite happy to take a chance on Church. He was a good youngster at Reading when they were an average Championship club.
    He lost his place in their promotion season & Doyle, Kitson & Lita were in front of him.
    He's also played 22 games for Wales, which at our level isn't too shabby.
    If he's got no club, 6 foot tall & has something to prove, why not ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2013
    Simon Church story on SLP

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=25114&headline=Former

2007–2013 Reading 104 (22)

2007–2008 Crewe Alexandra (loan) 12 (1)

2008 Yeovil Town (loan) 6 (0)

2008 Wycombe Wanderers (loan) 9 (0)

2009 Leyton Orient (loan) 13 (4)

2012 Huddersfield Town (loan) 7 (1)
  • It would be interesting to know from those stats, how many games did he get an hour plus?
  • SLP article says Millwall are also interested in Church. That's it, then - their hundredth signing of the summer.
  • The Massives signed about 10,000 players last year, and we finished well ahead of them.
  • Celtic have accepted an increased offer from Queens Park Rangers for English striker Gary Hooper believed to be £5million.
  • John-Joe O'Toole has completed his move from Colchester U to Bristol Rovers.

Poor bloke, he was looking some prospect, until he broke his leg at The Valley a few years back.
  • John Eustace has become Derby's fifth summer signing, after the midfielder penned a one-year deal with the Rams today.
  • John Eustace has become Derby's fifth summer signing, after the midfielder penned a one-year deal with the Rams today.

and baby Clough will still not get 'em promoted
  • Good luck BWP! We'll always have Carlisle... #cafc RT @NewYorkRedBulls: #RBNY Signs Forward Bradley Wright-Phillips http://t.co/K7qcJl1IK8

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) July 24, 2013
  • Charlton are considering approaching Arthur Horsfield & Derek Hales on short term deals, should they not make a ******* signing in the next 7 days.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!