Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Because he still has a year left on his contract.
  • Is he here yet ??????

Nope
  • I believe Hollands would be allowed to leave if we can get any sort of fee. Can't see it myself so I would think he may be out on loan again at some point.
  • FR just a place for Acworth to live out his own little fantasy world
  • Jackson wants around 1/2 a million a year in salary ? .. big ideas for a premier failure .. no thanks .. we'll have Obika and Donaldson from Brentford
  • So no signings today. Hmmmm.
    What happened cafc4life?
  • I think he got a better offer from QPR
  • Still gets me every time. How many years have I been listening to these rumours? AND I STILL have that faint disappointment in my Charlton soul when the latest rumour turns out to be a copper plated pile of dog dirt. When will I learn?
  • Andre moritz not offered a contract at palace , would you have him here ? Been a decent attacker in the two games we played against them
  • Vaughan signed for Huddersfield. Would have loved him down here.
  • Sponsored links:

• @cafc4life lets be havin you!
  • Where's your Jackson gone.
  • Can't believe anyone is digging the poor lad out surely people realised it was bullshit? We couldn't afford to bring Matt Jackson back for an after dinner speech in Crossbars let alone pay Simeon 10k a week.
  • edited July 2013
    My wishlist would be Obika and Sordell (swap for Stephens?).Hulse would be great as additional back up.

It would be nice to see a trialist or two at Welling.
  • new formation at Welling

5 5 0

cant risk Yan
  • Richard Wood from Coventry mentioned on Twitter
  • Just in on Sky Sports:
    Bournemouth are closing in on the signing of former Norwich striker Simeon Jackson, Sky Sports understands. Jackson is available on a free transfer after leaving Norwich earlier this summer.
  • It's obviously guff when someone writes FACT - what motivates people to write nonsense like that though is completely beyond me

• Afcb4life
  • Im not watching that bournemouth echo twitter feed again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Shock can't believe bournemouth have more money than cafc doh
  • He's going to be announced...!

(for Bournemouth)
  • uie2 said:

Shock can't believe bournemouth have more money than cafc doh

Owned by a rich Russian.

Vaughan signed for Huddersfield. Would have loved him down here.

Norwich wanted £1m for him a ruled us out.
  • What happy news. I believe. We will sign SJ.

If we don't. So what?

Without our new owners we would still be in 'that' league. The fact that we are not is down to them and I bless them for it.

If they go tomorrow I will still thank this board for leaving us one league higher. They saved our club and so far have delivered all that they have promised as far as I can see.

With CP at the helm we will always be competive. We will see if that is good enough over the season. I actualy believe we will sign players that will make us competitive. If we don't we will hopefully still be solvent and still in this league. I think we will be good enough even with what is left of our squad and youngsters. Although I think we will sign one or two more. Time will tell - that is the game.

I will still enjoy the season, I will love seeing the youth coming through. I will still love being Charlton and all that this means to me.

All I pray is that SCP remains here for the next few years as I believe that he, more than anything or anyone, will move our club forward.
  • I'll have whatever you are on RR. Would love to delude myself too
  • not been linked with many players but those that we have, and some I would have liked, have gone elsewhere. Maghoma, Vaughan, Jackson, Forrester being the main ones. Shoot me down I don't care but I am worried.
  • edited July 2013
    Looks like Jackson is joining Bournemouth ....

(didn't read further up - already been mentioned)
  • Just Our luck he'll sign for them and then score hat trick against us opening day
  • Bigger fish to fry than Jackson......Keep calm and wait for the takeover....its happening! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!