Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Bit of posturing going on but TJ will crack.
  • Grant Holt available on loan

Yes please.
  • I'll have whatever you are on RR. Would love to delude myself too

It is confused with old age, better described as experience. Have faith. I have been here for 50 yrs +.

It is the leader that takes you forward.

With CP WE WILL BE FINE.

Scotch is also good.

• We could maybe afford to loan his big toe
  • No take over no jackson chill ya beans i love the panic
  • Essex_Al said:

From FR

03 Jul 2013 13:18:05
    Simeon Jackson On his way to Charlton, 2 yr deal with an option of a 3rd total of 8k per week, goal bonus's and man of the match bonus clauses are on his contract to balance out the negotiations because Jackson wanted 10k a week.

Charlton are also set to sign obika on a 2 yr deal on a more modest 3k a week with a clause to make it 6 if he totals 40 appearances

charlton are also in the market for a young unknown talent on loan to be the 4th striker in the team.

no new midfielders will be signed as diego poyet is going to be given a run out this season and danny hollands will stay.

Defender news. no new left back as yet to cover wiggins so presumably when wiggins gets injured solly will be on the left again while wilson covers rb. FR

........ And how much of this post on FR was written by CAFC4life?
  • AddickBen said:

Essex_Al said:

From FR

03 Jul 2013 13:18:05
    Simeon Jackson On his way to Charlton, 2 yr deal with an option of a 3rd total of 8k per week, goal bonus's and man of the match bonus clauses are on his contract to balance out the negotiations because Jackson wanted 10k a week.

Charlton are also set to sign obika on a 2 yr deal on a more modest 3k a week with a clause to make it 6 if he totals 40 appearances

charlton are also in the market for a young unknown talent on loan to be the 4th striker in the team.

no new midfielders will be signed as diego poyet is going to be given a run out this season and danny hollands will stay.

Defender news. no new left back as yet to cover wiggins so presumably when wiggins gets injured solly will be on the left again while wilson covers rb. FR

........ And how much of this post on FR was written by CAFC4life?
    He'll just say it fell through last minute, blah.
  • not been linked with many players but those that we have, and some I would have liked, have gone elsewhere. Maghoma, Vaughan, Jackson, Forrester being the main ones. Shoot me down I don't care but I am worried.

Don't really remember ever being linked with any of them except people on here saying they would like them and that turning into a rumour. chill.
  • @Agent_EPL: Zinedine Zidane has come out of retirement to join up with Championship outfit Charlton Atheltic on a 6-month contract. #CAFC
  • Theres a rumour some of the bulls**t on here from people supposedly in the know, might actually turn into facts!!!,.......... oh hang on, the eventual facts of previous pre season bol88cks suggests not. think its a case of wait and see. i know bloody frustrating,scp aint gonna let it go to shit.....IS HE??????????
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2013
    bonkers!! its getting silly now (the zidane rumour)
  • I wonder if CP will give Cook a go this year??

Struggled last year, not sure CP knows whether to play him up top, or out wide.

He played out wide against Forest away, and Hudds in cup, and was woeful.
  • I like Cook purely for his flick into the away end at Watford
  • Richard Wood from Coventry mentioned on Twitter

Nathan comes up trumps.Posted 12 hours before Cawley confirmed that Wood is trainng with us on Twitter.

Please Nathan can the next two be Obika and Sordell?

• Richard J said:

Nathan is not the Messiah, you know.
  • more confectionery puns needed
  • lolwray said:

more confectionery puns needed

before long we will have signed a whole Galaxy of stars (:->)
  • who will play amongst the Milky Way .. on the way to Mars
  • I gather we are in for Tobe Le Rone, a French striker. He works the triangles well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes it was but news hasn't reached the north yet, it seems

• lolwray said:

If we sign someone then that's a cue for some celebrations.
  • Oggy Red said:

Richard J said:

Nathan is not the Messiah, you know.
    No. He's a very naughty boy.

• iaitch said:

lolwray said:

If we sign someone then that's a cue for some celebrations.
    That's Quality. Say my friends in the Street.
  • Depends what is meant by skint! We must have cut the wage bill by around £2.5m or more (releasing BWP, Fuller, Haynes and Waggy) plus a few more junior players. The club has therefore got that money available to either reduce its annual losses or use more wisely on 'free' players. I'm not sure what a reasonable championship player earns per week - guessing around £4-5k. If the club 'split the difference' and cut debts by £1.25m and used £1.25m on wages then thats around 4-5 players, assuming my wage assumptions are somewhere near the mark. Now assuming our scouting network is doing its job and we are monitoring the lists of released 'free' players - we can probably expect to see some action soon. I trust in Mr Powell's judgement.
  • strange that the Club have still not mentioned that BWP has been released
  • Any truth in the rumour that Mike Bassett will replace CP as manager?
  • Any truth in the rumour that Mike Bassett will replace CP as manager?

Well ther are Allsorts of rumours going around.

• Indeed, there are hundreds and thousands of rumours going around.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!