Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• I'd be happy with Billy Sharp - but I expect he'll be snapped up before we even start thinking about it.

at least John Cofie can score one-on-one's.........
  • Billy Sharp 5' 9"
  • May have missed it but did anything happen with bailey. Whats queenie been saying.
  • Vincenzo said:

AddickBen said:

Vincenzo said:

A powerful, young striker? Surely what we should be concentrating on is a reserve left-back?

I see your point.... exept that we only have ONE senior striker-probably more important when we can always play solly at left back (even if not ideal)
    Sorry Ben I was joking.
    My bad sorry - its hard to tell on this site, with just text
  • I remember Chaplow completely tearing us apart at Preston a few seasons ago. He also looked very good at Southampton in the Championship. How old is he now? I think he would be a good addition to the squad.
  • edited July 2013

I remember Chaplow completely tearing us apart at Preston a few seasons ago. He also looked very good at Southampton in the Championship. How old is he now? I think he would be a good addition to the squad.

he was at Millwall on loan last season's end & played against us
  • It really is silly season on Twitter...

'@CGraham_Agent: Millwall and Charlton are lining up a swap for Liam Trotter and Johnnie Jackson, both players are thought not be keen #itk #mfc #cafc'
  • Trotter's just had a knee op this week.
  • Have the Saints players been released or are they just available for transfer?
  • I remember Chaplow completely tearing us apart at Preston a few seasons ago. He also looked very good at Southampton in the Championship. How old is he now? I think he would be a good addition to the squad.

he was at Millwall on loan last season's end & played against us
    Created the 1st goal against us at the valley...................arrrgggghhhh
  • Sponsored links:

• Is SJ here yet?
  • 9 goals in 76 games.............no thanks !!
  • Blimey I used to rate AM!
  • Re Cofie in that video, seemed to have a modicum of skill but also seemed to out-muscle the smaller youths. How well will he be able to do that against experienced Championship defenders who are likely to be as big as him, if not bigger?
  • See Anelka has gone to wba
  • It really is silly season on Twitter...

'@CGraham_Agent: Millwall and Charlton are lining up a swap for Liam Trotter and Johnnie Jackson, both players are thought not be keen #itk #mfc #cafc'

I would be livid if that did turn out to be true!
  • DA9 said:

RedPanda said:

Dizzle said:

04 Jul 2013 12:28:02
    Charlton Athletic have taken former Manchester United youngster John Cofie (20) on trial.

Electrifying.

That's Cofie like the drink. Only not spelt the same.
    I'll be happy if he can spit bees at defenders.
    Yeah, but it really takes it out of him.
    He gets real tired, boss. Dog tired.
  • DiscoCAFC said:

It really is silly season on Twitter...

More chance of me waking up tomorrow to find I've grown a third testicle over night.
  • DiscoCAFC said:

More chance of me waking up tomorrow to find I've grown a third testicle over night.
    any luck ?
  • Sponsored links:

• DiscoCAFC said:

Sounds nuts to me.
  • There must be a striker signing in the offing today , maybe not for us , but for someone.
  • There must be a striker signing in the offing today , maybe not for us , but for someone.

Higuain to Arsenal.

• I have a very good feeling that we'll see something today.
  • Simeon Jackson unveiled in the new shirt. With John Obika in the new home kit
  • edited July 2013
    Jackson still on international duty isnt he?
  • Jackson at The Gold Cup with Canada I thought? Tournament kicks off this Sunday in Pasadena and lasts for around three weeks (although in truth for Canada about a week and a half) Unless someone from a Championship club has flown out there to sign him up doubt if he'll be moving anywhere for a few weeks. Would be a great signing for us but I'd still put Obika top of my list of strikers I'd like to see brought in.
  • Canada have a game on Sunday
  • I would be happy with Yann Obika Jackson Pigott Azzez and Smith as our strike force next season but in all honesty i cant see us signing jackson with his wage demands!
  • Sky Sports will be at the ground this morning...don't get too excited, they're chatting to the volunteers who've been helping out with the painting around the ground.

Little nephew's now wishing he'd had a shave and worn his best t-shirt! ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!