Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Away - Tickets *NO MORE BEING MADE AVAILABLE*

Comments

• Options
    Yes, next day delivery - despite booking quite late in the afternoon.
  • Options
    Next day too
  • Options
    And me. Ordered 2:30 Friday afternoon, arrived in deepest Hampshire Saturday morning
  • Options
    There are a few home tickets available for the match now if you're quick about it - on the afcb website
  • Options
    Stand is now complete.

• Options
    The pitch looks good.
  • Options
    Cherries: Howe has Championship starters in mind

7:00am Saturday 20th July 2013 in Sport By Andy Mitchell

EDDIE Howe revealed he has his Cherries’ starting XI for the Championship curtain-raiser against Charlton in his head – but urged his squad to change his mind.

On the eve of Cherries’ showpiece friendly with global giants Real Madrid tomorrow (kick-off 7.45pm), the Cherries chief confirmed the pieces of his selection puzzle are steadily clicking into place.

But with Howe also set to field a first team squad in today’s friendly at Woking, the Bournemouth boss insists there is still plenty of time for his players to force their way into the reckoning.

Howe told the Daily Echo: “I think you always have an idea but players, and of course injuries, can change that.

“You always want to leave it open for people to change your opinions and force their way into your team and it will never be a closed book in that respect, but I do now have an idea of the team forming in my head.”

Explaining his decision to field the first team in matches on consecutive days, Howe added: “The lads need extended minutes.

“We need to get plenty of game into them so we plan to play a strong 11 in both fixtures for around 70 minutes and build it up to 90 next week. Adding the Real Madrid fixture has done us no harm in that respect.

“I don’t think it has changed our preparation in any way in terms of what we do in training. Our minds are on Charlton and making sure the lads are as good as they can be for that game, not this (the Real Madrid) game.

“As big as the match is, we are still working and still experimenting slightly and we’ve got to make sure we get a result against Charlton. That is the biggest one.”

Marc Pugh, Matt Ritchie and Matt Tubbs could miss out on the Spanish showpiece as the trio try to recover from minor knocks, but Richard Hughes should return while Eunan O’Kane and Ryan Allsop may also feature over the weekend.

The Daily Echo will be providing live coverage of the Real Madrid clash on our matchday live blog. Log on to bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport from 7pm for up-to-the-minute updates from Dean Court.
  • Options

Cherries: Howe has Championship starters in mind

7:00am Saturday 20th July 2013 in Sport By Andy Mitchell

EDDIE Howe revealed he has his Cherries’ starting XI for the Championship curtain-raiser against Charlton in his head – but urged his squad to change his mind.

On the eve of Cherries’ showpiece friendly with global giants Real Madrid tomorrow (kick-off 7.45pm), the Cherries chief confirmed the pieces of his selection puzzle are steadily clicking into place.

But with Howe also set to field a first team squad in today’s friendly at Woking, the Bournemouth boss insists there is still plenty of time for his players to force their way into the reckoning.

Howe told the Daily Echo: “I think you always have an idea but players, and of course injuries, can change that.

“You always want to leave it open for people to change your opinions and force their way into your team and it will never be a closed book in that respect, but I do now have an idea of the team forming in my head.”

Explaining his decision to field the first team in matches on consecutive days, Howe added: “The lads need extended minutes.

“We need to get plenty of game into them so we plan to play a strong 11 in both fixtures for around 70 minutes and build it up to 90 next week. Adding the Real Madrid fixture has done us no harm in that respect.

“I don’t think it has changed our preparation in any way in terms of what we do in training. Our minds are on Charlton and making sure the lads are as good as they can be for that game, not this (the Real Madrid) game.

“As big as the match is, we are still working and still experimenting slightly and we’ve got to make sure we get a result against Charlton. That is the biggest one.”

Marc Pugh, Matt Ritchie and Matt Tubbs could miss out on the Spanish showpiece as the trio try to recover from minor knocks, but Richard Hughes should return while Eunan O’Kane and Ryan Allsop may also feature over the weekend.

The Daily Echo will be providing live coverage of the Real Madrid clash on our matchday live blog. Log on to bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport from 7pm for up-to-the-minute updates from Dean Court.

This is what I said weeks ago, and no-one believed me. Real Madrid is mere candy-floss.

• Options
    Not true VF,

Some agreed with you and others didn't.

I see it the same way as Eddie Howe (and you)
  • Options

The pitch looks good.

Stands a bit on the small side is that the away end?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The pitch looks good.

Stands a bit on the small side is that the away end?
    No. Away fans on the side.
  • Options

Not true VF,

Some agreed with you and others didn't.

I see it the same way as Eddie Howe (and you)

Oooh, you are a stickler, Henry...

• Options
    what sort of two bob club has a pole in the away end...
  • Options
    A Club playing a Polish team ?
  • Options
    Could of put pawel abbott as the big pole in the away end. Probably would of been more useful at holding a stand up.
  • Options
    Cherries are now selling tickets in the Ted McDougal stand (the new one) as of today. I've been told they are keeping a couple of blocks back in case we ask for more. Will depend on whether we think we can sell them out as well I suppose but could be some more in the way folks!
  • Options
    The stand looked good from what I saw of the Real Madrid game
  • Options
    Will depend on how many they offer as most likely CAFC would have to pay for all of them regardless of whether we sell them or not. I think if another 500 and we will take them, 1000 and we won't. Of course they might not offer any at all.
  • Options
    bc_addick said:

Will depend on how many they offer as most likely CAFC would have to pay for all of them regardless of whether we sell them or not. I think if another 500 and we will take them, 1000 and we won't. Of course they might not offer any at all.

Fingers crossed, bc !

• Options
    http://www.afcb.co.uk/news/article/2013-07-23-extra-charlton-tickets-on-sale-937556.aspx

I guess Bournemouth will test out the level of demand for these extras before making a decision on whether to give us any more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @CAFCOfficial Just had it confirmed that despite the new stand at Bournemouth #cafc won't receive any further tickets for game on August 3rd
  • Options
    Shame
  • Options
    I would speculate that we wouldn't take the number offered in case we didn't sell out the new batch leaving CAFC to pay for the unsold balance.
    Or maybe not.
  • Options
    bc_addick said:

I would speculate that we wouldn't take the number offered in case we didn't sell out the new batch leaving CAFC to pay for the unsold balance.
    Or maybe not.

I would speculate that Bournemouth didn't offer us anymore tickets because they will sell out all the home areas.
  • Options

bc_addick said:

Or maybe not.

I would speculate that Bournemouth didn't offer us anymore tickets because they will sell out all the home areas.
    Both scenarios are possible.
  • Options
    Still not got ours lost is post. Ticket office cannot do anything until next Wednesday. Seems we are going to have to collect replacements from Bournemouth. Slightly worried as we at going for the weekend and if I don't get to see the match going to be livid. If anyone of you stole my tickets can you send them to me.
  • Options
    On their website you can't buy tickets in the 3 blocks of the new stand closest to the away fans, which seems odd if we definitely aren't getting more tickets.
  • Options
    rs340 said:

On their website you can't buy tickets in the 3 blocks of the new stand closest to the away fans, which seems odd if we definitely aren't getting more tickets.

Which is consistent with what I was told on Monday by AFCB i.e the decision was ours as to whether we want to take them and therefore risk not selling out or not. They may make then available to 'home' fans...cough, cough...after the weekend if the other blocks sell out I suppose.
  • Options
    Surely the club knew we would sell them out though?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Surely the club knew we would sell them out though?

Maybe they are missing a bit of experience and the knowledge to make that call eh?