Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Away - Tickets *NO MORE BEING MADE AVAILABLE*

WSSWSS
edited July 2013 in General Charlton
1,447 allocated. No details of priority yet.

£22 adults, £12 concessions (U16s, Oldies etc.)

Comments

• Options
    sell out?
  • Options
    is that all?
  • Options
    easily i rekon just booked 8 of us train hope we can get tickets now.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bloody hell that's a poor allocation! I'm sure that they will increase it.

Sensible tickets prices.
  • Options
    I hope so sent off for my valley gold and season tickets yesterday my luck they will go on sale before I'm back from holiday and before season tickets an valley gold number come though alth
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2013

Bloody hell that's a poor allocation! I'm sure that they will increase it.

Will depend on how home sales go. If we hadn't played them recently I could imagine their first game in the Championship would sell out completely. We're not as attractive as a Leeds/QPR/Leicester so may get a few more if they're floating about.
  • Options
    Hope they give us more
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I think they will sell out regardless of who their first home game in the championship was against. Have they not built a stand behind the goal yet
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I think they will sell out, have they not built a stand behind the goal yet

from their facebook page, here is the new stand as at today. i doubt they will have it built in time so i guess we have just the normal away allocated area. I assume should the stand be built in time, we will get more seats.

• Options
    This off twitter - seems like #cafc are getting under 1,500 tickets for the #afcb game. cherries fans behind both goals, addicks in the east stand. #utciad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their first game back at this level is likely to attract lots of home fans, so they hope...
  • Options
    Home end again it is
  • Options
    Is that what your brother told you?
  • Options
    Hope it doesn't sell out so I can grab a few tickets. Planning to go down with a couple of mates but don't reckon there'll be enough left which would be a shame.
  • Options
    Bournemouth is a toilet.

the ground is shocking, they pee in trenches and the stewards are rude.

the food is abysmal, you get kept in for 2 hours afterwards and it always rains in August.

i have never had a good weekend there with my mates and the lager is watered down.

the women are ropey and Leysdown is better.

#thatshoulddoit
  • Options
    WSS said:

Is that what your brother told you?

I'm hoping so.
  • Options
    Get your own jokes!
  • Options
    Wonder how many pages this thread will have by august 3rd?
  • Options
    Charlton given a decent seaside away game in August. You knee it was too good to be true !
  • Options
    Working on the basis of the fourth end being completed, Bournemouth are confident it will be, I am certain that they will not get 10k when the ground would be holding approximately 11k. Imagine there is a fair chance they will give us a further allocation. Look at there gates, they struggle to get 7.5k at times
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their ground will be sold out for most games in the championship. It'll only be midweek games and the likes of Barnsley that might bring crowds of just under 10,000
  • Options
    That end is a long way off finished. If they offered us say 3,000 tickets for that end and then it wasn't finished or couldn't geta safety certificate they'd be chaos. Think what we have been offered is what we'll get. Just a big gut feeling.
  • Options

Working on the basis of the fourth end being completed, Bournemouth are confident it will be, I am certain that they will not get 10k when the ground would be holding approximately 11k. Imagine there is a fair chance they will give us a further allocation. Look at there gates, they struggle to get 7.5k at times

Sorry but that's just not going to happen. Huge interest in them next year down here and I hear season tickets are going well for the reason that people don't want to risk getting locked out.
  • Options
    Bugger.
  • Options
    Can I be the first to ask for two spares when they eventually go on sale.
  • Options
    http://www.afcbournemouth-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/south_end_taking_shape_798335/index.shtml

Fingers crossed it is completed, will make things an awful lot easier to get a ticket, albeit in the home end
  • Options
    Problem is their ground is one of the smallest in the Championship meaning less for the away fans. Also the problem is that it is a potential weekend booze up by the sea in height of summer. But hopefully we might just be able to get more like last time.
  • Options
    I am hoping to go, with my Dad. We don't have any kind of track record of away game attendance, so I doubt we will get tickets. We would be happy (well not literally) in the home end but I suspect it won't be much easier getting tickets in there end either.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

I am hoping to go, with my Dad. We don't have any kind of track record of away game attendance, so I doubt we will get tickets. We would be happy (well not literally) in the home end but I suspect it won't be much easier getting tickets in there end either.

You can get them NOW mate if you go on their website.
  • Options
    I have already booked a hotel for the weekend - just hope I can get match tickets now!