Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Away - Tickets *NO MORE BEING MADE AVAILABLE*

Comments

• Options
    between 500-600 sold....
  • Options
    Not complaining, just pointing out:

We've got tickets for the East Stand, blocks 22-24. 22 is nearer the halfway line, 24 by the corner-flag.
    Tickets being sold from block 24, so, if you want tickets nearer the middle wait until 900 tickets have been sold.

#JustSaying
  • Options

Not complaining, just pointing out:

We've got tickets for the East Stand, blocks 22-24. 22 is nearer the halfway line, 24 by the corner-flag.
    Tickets being sold from block 24, so, if you want tickets nearer the middle wait until 900 tickets have been sold.

#JustSaying

Did you go to the club to get them? I did mine over the phone and there was no mention of what actual seats I had.
  • Options
    Yup, went there this morning. Only noticed this after looking at on the back of them.
    Doesn't really matter where we are, just thought it would it would be easier to work from the middle outwards.
    Its the same area as we've had before, speaking to a Bournemouth support earlier he said that they're pleased we got East Stand tickets as they will have the new (temporary) South stand at Dean Court Goldstands Stadium.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3m
    CLOSE OF PLAY: 701 tickets have been sold on the first day for @afcbournemouth on August 3rd. That leaves 746 still on sale. (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    Got two, bucket and spade will be packed tonight
  • Options
    Looks like the end behind the goal is going to be ready for the Real Madrid game, adds 2500k to the gate. Home end for anyone without a ticket, reckon we will sell out by next Monday
  • Options
    Friday morning
  • Options
    Got mine and also booked train travel too; £23 and £40 respectively. Lovely!
  • Options
    Not moaning but should some games be one ticket per season ticket holder
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

In this instance then I believe that VG season ticket holders should only be entitled to one per person

• Options
    any one else had the problem of the ticket office not recognising all of the games you have been to ? I went to forrest , millwall , palace and brighton away but according to the ticket office I only went to brighton and palace
  • Options
    Willing to pay £50 for 2 tickets if anyone is interested. Can bank transfer / paypal / pickup on the day whichever you would prefer

Alternatively could (pay to)borrow someone's season ticket info but not really sure how that'd work exactly
  • Options
    clb74 said:

This....mind u they are in a no win situation.Logic would be we were given the temporary stand.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

any one else had the problem of the ticket office not recognising all of the games you have been to ? I went to forrest , millwall , palace and brighton away but according to the ticket office I only went to brighton and palace

Did you buy through your own season red card or did a mate buy them

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Seen lots of people complaining of this problem on facebook.
  • Options
    Last season i got my mates burnley ticket he got my brighton ticket neither give the other mates details so i believe in clubs eyes we only went to one match each
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Last season i got my mates burnley ticket he got my brighton ticket neither give the other mates details so i believe in clubs eyes we only went to one match each

Correct. If you don't give them the details & ask them to record them, what do you expect ?
    They're not mind readers :-)
  • Options

clb74 said:

Correct. If you don't give them the details & ask them to record them, what do you expect ?
    What if still got ticket stub
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Yes if you show that as proof, they should accept it, according to past experience by people on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same boat as a few others on here.

I'm a st holder andI went to three away games last season due to the fact that I used to do football training on Saturday mornings, and now I've given it up to do reffing so I'm free to go to more away games.

So if anyone can't go, and can get tickets before Monday, could you let me know and I'll pay and all that.

Cheers
  • Options
    So annoying as it will easily sell about before Monday I think :-(
  • Options
    I reckon sales will slow. Then pay day on friday will possibly see many more go.
  • Options

I reckon sales will slow. Then pay day on friday will possibly see many more go.

Don't most people get paid monthly these days?

• Options
    edited July 2013
    I tried to buy mine while waiting for a train at Euston. I was 23rd in the queue. By the time I was on the train I was 19th. By the time the train set off twenty minutes later I was 5th. After another five minutes I was 1st. Then the train went through a long tunnel...! Fortunately, I was able to get my 3 tickets later.
  • Options

yes they do. Just thinking friday might be busy.

Don't most people get paid monthly these days?

• Options
    Got me tickets roll on the 3rd of august..
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Yes if you show that as proof, they should accept it, according to past experience by people on here.
    Yeah, I'd recommend going up there Saturday (or before if you can). Pain in the arse but it should mean you're there on August 3rd.
  • Options
    For those who can't get tickets, a polite reminder that to join Valley Gold is the price of a couple of pints each month and, as well as being invested into the future of the club, also saves you not being left behind for popular away games. What's not to like?

You probably already knew that though....
  • Options
    Hmmm. I do like a pint though