Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Away - Tickets *NO MORE BEING MADE AVAILABLE*

Comments

• Options
    Any news on this at all?
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    Would they possibly be waiting to see how much progress is made with their new away stand ?
  • Options
    Possibly. Or how many they sell.
  • Options
    They should do buy a Charlton ticket get a Real Madrid one free. After all we are the bigger draw.
  • Options
    they have already given us our allocation so i dont really see what the hold up is.
  • Options
    If there is building work going on the clubs should look to switching the game to the valley and the return fixture to their ground later in the season when the work will be finished
  • Options
    The away stand is due to be ready for the Madrid game. Obviously not guaranteed but that's the official target
  • Options

If there is building work going on the clubs should look to switching the game to the valley and the return fixture to their ground later in the season when the work will be finished

Yes everyone would rather be in London in the summer and beside the sea in winter!
  • Options
    I Wonder if it is our ticket office holding off selling yet as they want to get season tickets posted out this week before selling them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DRF said:

Yes everyone would rather be in London in the summer and beside the sea in winter!
    Bournemouth is full up at the moment and no longer accepting visits from grockels so don't even bother trying to get a ticket.

This match is a local match for local people...
  • Options

I Wonder if it is our ticket office holding off selling yet as they want to get season tickets posted out this week before selling them.

Nah.
    That would be far too logical for our ticket office.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130708-bournotickets-902214.aspx

From Tuesday, places will be on restricted sale for the contest at Bournemouth’s Goldsands Stadium on Saturday, August 13th (3pm).

The Addicks have been allocated 1,447 places, priced £22 adults, £12 over 65s, U16s and students. Ambulant disabled tickets are £12, helpers are £12 and wheelchair spaces are £3 (including a free helper).

From Tuesday, five-year VIP season-ticket holders and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to buy up to two tickets apiece, while season-ticket holders who bought places to four away games in 2012/13 can buy up to the minimum number purchased for all four games).

From Monday, July 15th, eligibility will be extended to all season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members, who can buy up to two tickets apiece, plus Red Card members who bought places to four away games in 2012/13 (who can buy up to the minimum number purchased for all four games).

Should any tickets remain, they are due to go on general sale on Friday, July 19th, when places would be able to buy online.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130708-bournotickets-902214.aspx#XHTyqdIsP9KvuDf0.99
  • Options
    I don't really have any idea how in demand these tickets will be - are they likely to sell out before going on general sale?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'll ask again.

If anyone can two tickets but can't make the game (holidays etc) I will definitely have them.

Can transfer the money straight into your bank.

PS I am not contacting to from Nigeria.

• Options

I don't really have any idea how in demand these tickets will be - are they likely to sell out before going on general sale?

They will 100% definitely sell out before general sale.
  • Options
    Aug 13th. Why the feck did I think it was aug 3rd
  • Options
    It is August 3rd.

OS is wrong!
  • Options
    Its is the 3rd: The O/S got wrong ! (Sorry Henry).
  • Options
    Phew. Didnt want to turn up on me todd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Phew. Didnt want to turn up on me todd

Doesn't normally worry you. :-)

• Options
    Cool, can get our tickets tomorrow. Is this allocation based on the assumption the new stand is ready ?
  • Options

Well that's not what I wanted to hear.

Like Southamptonaddick then, if anyone has 2 or more spare tickets I would also happily buy them
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Well that's not what I wanted to hear.

Like Southamptonaddick then, if anyone has 2 or more spare tickets I would also happily buy them
    Probably better asking for a season ticket number Who is not going.
  • Options
    Yep. I'm in a similar boat to Southampton. Looks like I'll be in the home end again :(
  • Options

I'll ask again.

If anyone can two tickets but can't make the game (holidays etc) I will definitely have them.

Can transfer the money straight into your bank.

PS I am not contacting to from Nigeria.

You can get tickets on the Bournemouth site...............if your prepared to sit in their end
  • Options
    Position 25 in the queue on the phone...
  • Options

Its is the 3rd: The O/S got wrong ! (Sorry Henry).

This also from the same item: "The visit of Boro on Saturday, August 3rd"
  • Options
    WSS said:

Position 25 in the queue on the phone...

I wasn't happy when they said lines were busy and hung up on me the first two times! Been stuck on "your position is...8" for a couple of minutes now. Someone hasn't got their card details ready!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Been stuck on 19 for ten minutes. How long does it take to give your membership number and your credit card number? You should be cut off if you take more than five minutes to complete your transaction.