Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Away - Tickets *NO MORE BEING MADE AVAILABLE*

Comments

• Options
    WSS said:

Position 25 in the queue on the phone...

Yeah I'm holding off 'til tomorrow or Thursday, avoid the queues and there'll be enough left until they go on sale to general season ticket holders.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    the restricted sale is gutting :( living a 2 minute walk from dean court and not being able to get tickets is painful.
    Of course the same goes for me - if anyone has even one spare ticket I'd be more than happy to buy it.
  • Options
    Got mine. Was 25th in queue but keyed in CL badge number and got bumped to top of queue.

Ordered the DVD too.
  • Options
    Got mine at 903 was second in the cue :)
  • Options
    I imagine Bournemouth will be swamped with away fans wanting tickets this season, it'll be interesting whether they fill their home capacity, and what restrictions they put in place to stop away fans getting in the home ends, especially the likes of Leeds.
  • Options
    Got mine. I know it's a pain waiting, but they are excellent when you get through and get it all done as quickly as they can.
  • Options
    Was position 20 but got my 3 fine once through. Cant wait now.
  • Options
    TICKETS LATEST: The commercial centre tells me 330 Bournemouth tickets have been snapped up since going on restricted sale at 9am (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    After me waiting they had no record of any tickets that I bought although I'm sure I bought some. Have to hook up with DJ Mix'un to sort us out now.
  • Options
    on hold for half hour while at work. really friendly once you get through though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuming waited on phone thinking id been to 5 aways to be told I'd only done 3, then remembered I'd paid on the door at forest and Birmingham and havn't got enough on my red card . Now got to hope they don't sell out by Monday , I think they might though.
  • Options
    I dont think they'll sell another 1100 by monday 9am, well i hope not as half of my mates havent got tickets yet. i think by next thursday/friday will sell out i mean millwall away was only 2000 allocation and that was pretty easy to get tickets for.
  • Options
    i need 3 for me and the boys (12 and 8)... can only get 2 today so have to wait and see if i can get all 3 on Monday... not happy!!
  • Options

Yep. I'm in a similar boat to Southampton. Looks like I'll be in the home end again :(

BA, check your inbox.

• Options

I dont think they'll sell another 1100 by monday 9am, well i hope not as half of my mates havent got tickets yet. i think by next thursday/friday will sell out i mean millwall away was only 2000 allocation and that was pretty easy to get tickets for.

Brighton away is probably a better comparison (nice day out by the seaside) to Millwall (horrible day out in Bermondsey), and that game sold out pretty quickly.
  • Options
    4th in queue. Sorted within five minutes. Got all the five I needed. Lovely jubbly.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Got my 2 tickets - on the line for 19 minutes which is fine, but having to listen to the same 5 seconds of Chariots of Fire on loop was a bit frustrating.

Cant the club change this?
  • Options
    I don't think they will get to general sale without a an extra allocation but Surely they will get to all season ticket holders sale?

• Options
    Gotta wait what with not having a ST anymore
  • Options
    1st away of the season is always popular last year at Birmingham we took 1,637
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got you one nath
  • Options
    Mike said:

Got you one nath

Sweet, I'll give you the money nearer the time
  • Options
  • Options
    has she got a ticket?
  • Options
    If anyone wants to buy me two I will happily pay you straight away if not I am waiting till Monday :-(
  • Options
    I'd take 1
  • Options
    Not even a thank you, anyone else want he's ticket?!?
  • Options
    Anyone with an iPhone should get the 'WeQ4U' app. If you have to wait, it'll call you back when a line becomes available.
  • Options
    Looks like Nathan has got the 'ipay4U' app
  • Options
    Mike said:

Not even a thank you, anyone else want he's ticket?!?

You won't get a pint on top of that then ;-)