Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Away - Tickets *NO MORE BEING MADE AVAILABLE*

Comments

• Options
    RedPanda said:

Got my 2, was on the phone less than a minute and a half. Always worth waiting a day or two unless circumstances are exceptional.

Cheers buddy, I will wire you the money

• Options
    edited July 2013

Not complaining, just pointing out:

We've got tickets for the East Stand, blocks 22-24. 22 is nearer the halfway line, 24 by the corner-flag.
    Tickets being sold from block 24, so, if you want tickets nearer the middle wait until 900 tickets have been sold.

#JustSaying

I think block 24 must be for window sales. I got mine on the phone about 2 minutes past 9 yesterday. They arrived today and I'm in block 23
  • Options

I can understand the annoyance , but I doubt the "extra" ticket is going to a non-supporter - we aren't playing Man U at home when any Tom, Dick or Harry will want to go, we are playing B'mouth away...........a bit of reality needs to be addressed here methinks.

Yeh Bournemouth AWAY. I think there are plenty of tom, dick or harrys who will fancy going down there for an August weekender with their mates, even if they are a Spurs fan or something. I have mates coming down for the weekend of that nature. As AFKA says, I'm sure it's not a vast number but there could well be quite a few. It doesn't bother me as I'm sorted but I just don't agree with the policy in principle.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

From the OS “Those fans who want to go but are worried that they won’t get tickets can increase their chances by joining Valley Gold today.”
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130710-valley-gold-at-the-front-of-the-queue-905305.aspx#ugDoz0bzMfZKHuAO.99

Hmm, do you reckon they read this thread perhaps?
  • Options
    HandG said:

Nicholas said:

From the OS “Those fans who want to go but are worried that they won’t get tickets can increase their chances by joining Valley Gold today.”
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130710-valley-gold-at-the-front-of-the-queue-905305.aspx#ugDoz0bzMfZKHuAO.99

Hmm, do you reckon they read this thread perhaps?

Not sure, because I ordered mine before MOG posted on here.
  • Options
    Got mine and two tickets for a nice Bulgarian family who I met last week and are thinking of moving over here in the new year, if they can get some housing and full benefits.
  • Options
    Appreciate all the comments and didn't particularly want to open a can of worms. I've just always been uncomfortable with the principal of those who have preference to get tickets being able to bring "others" whoever they may be. At the end of the day i suppose the best bet is to join vg and then you get the benefit of whatever arrangement the club decides even if you think it isn't necessarily fair. Thanks again guys.
  • Options

philcafc said:

I wpould love to go especially as my girlfriends dad lives right near the ground but as i am not in valley gold i don"t expect to get a ticket. Thats ok to some extent, but what i have a problem with is allowing people to have 2 tickets each. That allows people to bring friends, partners etc that may not be season ticket holders whereas many of us that are will miss out. Surely given such a small ticket allocation it should have been restricted to one each?

You get as many tickets as the number you brought to 4 aways last season. So if someone took 4 to Peterborough, Huddersfield, Brighton etc then you presume they'd also likely to want to go to the first game of the season.

Ticketing seems fair enough to me, I still remember the Swindon play off away game when they had no restrictions
    Got my ticket today without any problem at all, from ringing to putting the phone down took all of three minutes. BUT, the guy offered me two tickets when on my history I was only entitled to one, in life everybody makes mistake.
    The way we sell tickets for high demand games like this the club are never going to please everybody.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    How many sold now?
  • Options
    889 sold as at 1pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers. Slowing down then.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Got mine and two tickets for a nice Bulgarian family who I met last week and are thinking of moving over here in the new year, if they can get some housing and full benefits.

lol

• Options
    How many sold now
  • Options
  • Options
    ill give up now..... in portugal monday so got no chance of getting my 3!!
  • Options
    The last update was at Wed lunchtime when 900 had been sold
  • Options
    Suprised nobody bit on clb's comment.
  • Options
    TICKET UPDATE: To take you away from Spain briefly, as of this morning 1,124 @afcbournemouth tickets have been sold. 323 remain
  • Options
    There are nearly always spares about nearer the time.
  • Options
    It would appear that Bournemouth have sold all of their tickets as well - according to their web site.

I don't know if they have held any back unless they decide to let us have any, but if not it looks like it will be a sell out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't see that on the website, KHA. Where does it say that?
  • Options
    If you go into their 'Buy Tickets' section it says that all available tickets have bee issued where as all their other games have a link to buy tickets.

Here's a link:

https://tickets.afcbdirect.co.uk/Online/

If anyone manages to find a link to buy a ticket in the home end, please put it on here as I've pretty much decided that that is the only way Ill be able to get a ticket now.

Thanks.
  • Options
    It's a big game for Bournemouth, so it'll hardly be surprising if they sell out.
  • Options

If you go into their 'Buy Tickets' section it says that all available tickets have bee issued where as all their other games have a link to buy tickets.

Here's a link:

If anyone manages to find a link to buy a ticket in the home end, please put it on here as I've pretty much decided that that is the only way Ill be able to get a ticket now.

Just tried to do that but they say they cannot do it today. Not very helpfull at all and intasient. Not happy.

Thanks.

• Options

Here's a link:

Thanks.

Cheers.
  • Options
    I just called them and it would seem that they do have a few seats available thought some kind of agency but for those that thinking of going this route, I wouldn't hang about as they will probably all be gone soon. The girl described them to me as the seats that no-one wants to sit in.

On a separate note I just called Charlton and the phone was answered very quickly and it would seem that a few hundred tickets will still be available on Monday morning. I'm going to take my chances and see if I can get one of those, if not we won't be going.
  • Options
    All you lot moaning about people bringing "others" need to think who these otehr s are.

I am an "other" and have seen CAFC at 53 groiunds and was one of the 10 or os people at the first VOTV meeting that got us where we are now. Didnt go away for the last year or two apart from a few jolly boys outings and went to one home game last year.
  • Options
    DA1 said:

All you lot moaning about people bringing "others" need to think who these otehr s are.

I am an "other" and have seen CAFC at 53 groiunds and was one of the 10 or os people at the first VOTV meeting that got us where we are now. Didnt go away for the last year or two apart from a few jolly boys outings and went to one home game last year.

So what's your point. I genuinely don't understand ?
  • Options

DA1 said:

So what's your point. I genuinely don't understand ?
    That it doesnt matter and they should shut up.

I think
  • Options
    If the new stand is opened do we get more tickets ?