Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Away - Tickets *NO MORE BEING MADE AVAILABLE*

Comments

• Options
    I got to position 1 then I was cut off at 9:11. I assume that is because they's sold out!
  • Options
    Either that or I was very, very unlucky!
  • Options
    Bloody glad I went down there! Ticket office opened at 0855 for us which was much appreciated. There were about 12-14 of us queueing at The Valley.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    SOLD OUT: The commercial centre has reported that all tickets for Bournemouth away have now sold out. Last 200 just snapped up (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    great.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I was told i got the one of the last tickets at 9:10.
  • Options
    I'm sure there will be a few floating about nearer the day of the game.
  • Options
    There's always spares on here nearer the time (or night before and even the morning of the game!) for sold out matches.
  • Options
    I suspect I'll be listening on the radio. Based on the last week I'm confident I'll be doing so in the garden, so it's not all bad!
  • Options
    For those that have got tickets, there are still Group Saver off peak day returns, just under £25 per person for 4 people. They seem to have disappeared from the trainline and SW trains websites but if you go through the national rail website it steers you through to them. Ticket and train for under £50 - not bad and won't be repeated for many away games outside of the M25 this season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Real shame that given the demand, we potentially could have taken double to this. That won't be repeated many times this season
  • Options

Real shame that given the demand, we potentially could have taken double to this. That won't be repeated many times this season

Too true. In terms of potential allocation, we would definitely have been better off in Brighton on the opening day of the season but I suppose it is just one of those things.
  • Options
    @CAFCofficial: BOURNEMOUTH: The commercial centre tells that it's unlikely #cafc will receive additional Bournemouth tickets after today's sell-out (MW)
  • Options

For those that have got tickets, there are still Group Saver off peak day returns, just under £25 per person for 4 people. They seem to have disappeared from the trainline and SW trains websites but if you go through the national rail website it steers you through to them. Ticket and train for under £50 - not bad and won't be repeated for many away games outside of the M25 this season!

managed to get the trains booked and was touch and go if 3 of the lads would get tickets this morning but they pulled it off, so roll on 3rd august seaside opener
  • Options
    Bugger, that's made things tricky.

I wonder what our resident away numbers guru Oohahh thinks about us selling out so early? Must be the new ground syndrome I suppose...
  • Options
    First game of the season
    Seaside venue
    "winnable"
    School holidays
    Saturday 3pm k/o
    4 and a half months until Christmas

All the makings were there...!
  • Options
    The club will have a quantity of tickets held back for players and directors' friends. These will surface as "returns". So it may be worth asking to go on a waiting list.
  • Options
    Got mine by phone this morning...phoned in at 8.59 so that by the time they had got through the preamble the clock hit 9am and the phone lines were open! Can't wait.
  • Options

I wonder what our resident away numbers guru Oohahh thinks about us selling out so early? Must be the new ground syndrome I suppose...

Except it's not a new ground. We played there 2 seasons ago.
  • Options

Except it's not a new ground. We played there 2 seasons ago.
    Yeah, I know, but it's one of Oohahh's favourite excuses for ignoring decent turnouts so he can focus on the bad.

:o)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    well done us for selling out bournemouth on the 3rd August can't think there are many clubs in the country who could manage that so quickly , truly amazing support

day trippers

• Options
    A maté of mine just got two returns.
  • Options
    Charlton obviously dont care about us going to the game as our web site has a bloody great advert for the Emirates cup at Arsenal on the same day. What a joke.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Charlton obviously dont care about us going to the game as our web site has a bloody great advert for the Emirates cup at Arsenal on the same day. What a joke.

What are you talking about ? It's sold out.
  • Options

That advert was an there before they went on sale. The point is why are we advertising on our web site to put money in Arsenals coffers.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Because Bournemouth A was always going to sell out & it puts money in our coffers ?

Although I admit it seems strange, it is a generic site.

It's a bit like Sky carrying adverts for ESPN (in the past).
  • Options

That advert was an there before they went on sale. The point is why are we advertising on our web site to put money in Arsenals coffers.
    I don't think it's really our website anymore.
  • Options

I don't think it's really our website anymore.
    what he says
  • Options

You don't really understand how the internet works, do you?

• Options
    edited July 2013

You don't really understand how the internet works, do you?

No .I'm thick . your right. I will shut up as I have no idea how the Internet works.