Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Away - Tickets *NO MORE BEING MADE AVAILABLE*

Comments

• Options
    DA1 said:

All you lot moaning about people bringing "others" need to think who these otehr s are.

I am an "other" and have seen CAFC at 53 groiunds and was one of the 10 or os people at the first VOTV meeting that got us where we are now. Didnt go away for the last year or two apart from a few jolly boys outings and went to one home game last year.

Don't really want fairweather fans like yourself at Bournemouth to be honest.

• Options
    Apparently the new stand will be for home supporters if ready. I live in Bournemouth and the locals I know reckon this will sell out quick.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    He he
  • Options
    Wonder if they'll charge us £5 for the programme ?
  • Options
    Ha ha
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Apparently the new stand will be for home supporters if ready. I live in Bournemouth and the locals I know reckon this will sell out quick.

Even with the new stand, and them forking out £60 for the Real game the week before ?

I've already got my tickets but I'm sure if the stand behind the goal is complete Addicks should be able to pick up tickets in there pretty easily.
  • Options
    #Charlton_Stu you are a diamond.
  • Options
    DA1 said:

All you lot moaning about people bringing "others" need to think who these otehr s are.

I am an "other" and have seen CAFC at 53 groiunds and was one of the 10 or os people at the first VOTV meeting that got us where we are now. Didnt go away for the last year or two apart from a few jolly boys outings and went to one home game last year.

You haven't mentioned any Valley Gold membership...
  • Options
    edited July 2013

#Charlton_Stu you are a diamond.

No problems mate, wish i was going instead.
  • Options
    Got our six. Love Bournemouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still desperate for 2 tickets if anyone with a season ticket isn't going - don't mind paying extra for the hassle
  • Options
    Whilst it's not a great photo, it looks like it will be ready.

• Options
    Even if it is, I don't think we can assume we'll get any extra tickets.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    WSS said:

Even if it is, I don't think we can assume we'll get any extra tickets.

Probably not, but maybe those without, may be able to sneak in there.
  • Options
    Can't believe I've got to work that sat! Put in holiday request no joy.
    Probaly let me have it once all tickets sold?
    Diff subject- have st started being shipped out yet?
  • Options
    Yes, got mine today
  • Options
    Any left for season ticket holders on Monday?
  • Options
    At a guess, I'd say about 150, so if you get down there by 8.30 in readiness for 9am, you may get lucky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers pal have next week off so that's a touch!!
  • Options
    Bournemouth South Stand Latest:

Cherries: Mitchell is confident of more Real Madrid tickets

CHAIRMAN Eddie Mitchell is confident Cherries can complete the new South Stand in time to issue a further 2,500 tickets for their historic match against Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Some supporters queued through the night as all available tickets for the Dean Court clash rapidly sold out when put on general sale on Thursday morning.

But with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka set to line up in Dorset on Sunday, July 21, Mitchell is adamant more people could get the chance to see the world-class players up close.

The Cherries chief says building work on the currently under-construction temporary enclo sure at the south end of the ground will be finished ahead of the game, a move which would allow the club to sell more tickets early next week.

Mitchell, who said a final decision and announcement would be made on Monday, told the Daily Echo: “We are hoping to issue approximately another 2,500 tickets to sell.

“There is a slight grey area, very slight, that things might not be completed.

“There is a sign-off period with the council and if they are hesitant about anything, it is out of our control.

“But we will have the building work completed and I am fully confident that it will be signed off.”

• Options
    So is this new stand eventually going to be for away fans (half of it, etc)?
  • Options
    boggzy said:

So is this new stand eventually going to be for away fans (half of it, etc)?

It's not no, well that's what is being said.
  • Options
    The last I heard was that Mitchell
  • Options
    ( Sorry - jumped the gun there )

The last I heard on the occupancy of the new stand was that Mitchell was going to discuss it with Ernie Howe - there being a natural desire not to give away teams an unnecessary advantage ( no doubt the Old Bill will have something to say about it as well ).

I expect that, depending possibly on the level of season ticket sale, Bournemouth will give the new stand to home supporters. In practice, however it will take some heat out of the demand for home tickets ( as, indeed, may the Real Madrid friendly ). That, in turn, will enable our supporters to purchase tickets in the home areas. I got a pair last week in our allocation; if I hadn't, I'd have bought home tickets and done my best to lie doggo when we scored.
  • Options
    The reason it is a temporary stand is that Mitchell wants to see what the uptake of tickets is like from home supporters in the championship and then decide whether to build a permanent stand. This was because even when bmth were top of league one they barely sold out. course it also depends on whether bmth stay up.

As there is huge demand from bmth fan for our game then we won't get any extra tickets. If our game was a tues night in December then we may have got more

I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

The reason it is a temporary stand is that Mitchell wants to see what the uptake of tickets is like from home supporters in the championship and then decide whether to build a permanent stand. This was because even when bmth were top of league one they barely sold out. course it also depends on whether bmth stay up.

As there is huge demand from bmth fan for our game then we won't get any extra tickets. If our game was a tues night in December then we may have got more

I hope I'm wrong.

Good point. But then if our game was a Tuesday night in December we probably wouldn't need any extra tickets.
  • Options

At a guess, I'd say about 150, so if you get down there by 8.30 in readiness for 9am, you may get lucky.

Does anyone know if the ticket office actually open in close season?
  • Options
    8 minutes past 9 - sold out!

Was on the phone from 9, 8th in the queue, sold out by the time they got to me!