Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Froch v Groves

Comments

• Options

Froch loses this one. No doubt whatsoever this time.

• Options
    Assume this will be on Sky?
  • Options
    Box office
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Will deffo be the 100" Projector in the living room.
    Unreal quality for £85, very good purchase especially with the world cup games in the garden in the summer

which brand is that ? need one for my artwork.. saves a fortune on photocopy fees
    Acer K10 LED, decent deal of tesco direct, got lucky, normally £170 - £200

• Options
    16 of us going, we went for the £100 tickets
  • Options
    Me and my brother tried to get the 80 pound ones but didn't get them in time now it's all sold out. Gutted but will prob be able to get them on Internet somewhere
  • Options
    Ticket firms in mass buy up shocker

Don't pay more than list price for these tickets boys & girls there will be thousands of spares on the day

Froch just gave Groves a hearty shove during the photos and him along with one of his brothers generally acted the moron

I stand by what I said for the first fight George Groves will win and with an enormous amount of pressure on whoever referees this I hope fair play is adhered to. That last fight left such a rotten taste in my mouth
  • Options
    The confrontation between them on the pitch looked like it was going to get a bit tasty!
  • Options
    Tried for two hours to get tickets but was unsuccessful. Looks like I will be watching it on the box. Agree with Carter. Froch and his brother acting like a pair of idiots. Really hope George does business this time round.
  • Options
    tickets sorted again via the Groves camp, gonna be quality tear up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would probably pay 80 quid to see Lee 'fat Froch get sparked out. Absolute tosser
  • Options
    Froch really making himself look like a massive prick now , hope he gets proper sparked.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/boxing/9206510/tempers-flare-as-froch-shoves-groves
  • Options
    If anyone hears of two spares let me know please. 80 quid is my top end
  • Options
    mate there will be loads going for 80 quid
  • Options
    Carter said:

Ticket firms in mass buy up shocker

Don't pay more than list price for these tickets boys & girls there will be thousands of spares on the day

Froch just gave Groves a hearty shove during the photos and him along with one of his brothers generally acted the moron

I stand by what I said for the first fight George Groves will win and with an enormous amount of pressure on whoever referees this I hope fair play is adhered to. That last fight left such a rotten taste in my mouth

Will there be touts selling for face value outside Wembley?
  • Options
    ^^^There was in Manchester
  • Options
    yep on the night the braver you get leaving it to get in the cheaper you will get tickets
  • Options
    Groves will have all the support this time

Groves late ko or points and froch retires with pride and a shed load of cash
  • Options
    As much as I want Froch to win, he has made himself look a prat pushing Groves. During the build up to the last fight, he conducted himself well, this made him look stupid.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Froch really making himself look like a massive prick now , hope he gets proper sparked.
    N
    http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/boxing/9206510/tempers-flare-as-froch-shoves-groves

Because he IS a massive prick. Runs in the family clearly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafckev said:

As much as I want Froch to win, he has made himself look a prat pushing Groves. During the build up to the last fight, he conducted himself well, this made him look stupid.

Did he? I thought he made himself look a prick last time out during the build-up too. Groves will win, though he won't be able to tee off on him as much because Froch will be much cagier.

• Options
    Thanks for the ticket advice.
    rel="I_Saw_Semedo_Score">
    buckshee said:

N

Because he IS a massive prick. Runs in the family clearly.
    Wasn't his mum giving Groves abuse on twitter before the last fight? !
  • Options
    Planning to have a Kevin Mitchell world title fight on the undercard
  • Options

Planning to have a Kevin Mitchell world title fight on the undercard

Vázquez?
  • Options
    Watch froch vs groves on ringside what is wrong with froch jaw on the right hand side

Froch will lose this fight he looks odd his focus his demeanour is not right
  • Options
    Groves wining the early mind games again

Far too clever for Froch with the chatter

Nice payday for Carl to go out on, think this will be his last fight
  • Options
    Froch don't look right something odd there
  • Options
    Froch is a lot calmer now but Whether he thinks he is going to lose and is now playing it safe with the trash talk or will let his boxing do the talking on the night we will see.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    He certainly is trying to be calmer and failing IMO

His demeanour and facial expressions are not someone calmer they are someone raging within

He is unable to deal with groves mentally

And I don't think froch physically is unharmed there is something wrong with his jaw it seems to me

And the fact that George keeps saying turn up Carl makes me feel froch has an injury
  • Options
    Hope froch kicks the chelsea pricks arse , cant see it happening though.