Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moany Moyes

Comments

• Options
    Javier Hernandes might just have had a Mark Robins moment.
  • Options
    pens to come
  • Options
    Shocking penalties.
  • Options
    ouch ..
  • Options
    A lot of shoot outs seem to go this way these days with 3 or 4 on each side missing. Opening penalty seems to set the stage. Well done Sunderland. Really is pouring on Moyes now.
  • Options
    This man utd team just keep giving and giving.
  • Options
    My favourite man utd team ever.
  • Options
    only 3 out of 10 scored. shocking at that level. wasn't there 13 scored before somebody missed in our playoff final?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Brilliant TV AND United lost lol
  • Options
    Watching those penalties, I thought I'd done a Rip van Winkle and woken up during Englands last game in this years world cup.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a brilliant end to the game! Terrible penalty from janazaj, Jesus.
  • Options
    Taxi for Moyes.
  • Options
    Moyes falling again at the last hurdle.
  • Options
    If welbeck goes to Rio, Roy if your reading this please don't let him take a penalty.....
  • Options
    dizzee said:

In his interview he said that him and his team are starting to laugh at the refs.

The way I see it is Moyes is laughing at the refs, whilst his team are laughing at Moyes who is laughing at the refs, whilst the world are laughing at the team laughing at him laughing at the ref, but the world is also laughing at Moyes laughing at the ref. the refs are also laughing at the team laughing at moyes who's laughing at the ref, whilst also laughing directly at moyes who is laughing at the ref.

So I don't know why Moyes is laughing.

Ugly man.

So who's laughing now Moyesy son?
  • Options
    Still funny.
  • Options
    To think they got an easier draw as well. Oooops
  • Options
    Surely he deserves the sack. Clueless tosser killing a great club.
  • Options
    They are getting worse. Olympiakos sold their best couple of players in Jam and had another couple of first teamers out apparently.

Moyes had dropped Rio for a reason, desperation brought him back in.

Honestly think he needs to go, don't think he'll turn this around anytime soon.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Said at the time I couldn't understand why they didn't go for Mourinho - he was desperate for that job. One of very few with the reputation and ego big enough to not be in Ferguson's shadow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wouldn't rule out United overcoming this one in the 2nd leg , its going to be difficult , but not impossible....
  • Options
    I bet Moyes colon was doing the conga last night. I've made quite a bit of money this season backing other teams to beat utd...
  • Options
    RUMOUR doing the rounds that he's gone ...
  • Options
    Not mine , i hasten to add.
  • Options
    Shag said:

RUMOUR doing the rounds that he's gone ...

Seen a couple of rumours but nothing concrete as yet

• Options
    His odds have been dropping all morning.
  • Options
    Do the players fear Moyes?

Sir Alex would get right into them but you feel Moyes probably won't.

They need a few new players but those top class ones they will try to get are going to demand the same sort of wages as Rooney has earned himself - which isn't going to be easy to fund without Champions league football.
  • Options
    They wont sack him... will they?
  • Options

Not mine , i hasten to add.

Moyes Oat?